What's new

Pakistan rejects flood relief donation worth $145,000 from Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter, bro. It worked. Look at this thread. We're fighting like baboons already. That too over fake news and not a real event.
Bro @villageidiot , it works for few people though who have a deep hatred ( either consciously or unconsciously ) for Pakistan , as well as other Muslim majority countries.

Rest of people don't bother paying any attention. Specially most people of Bangladesh consider mainstream media as their enemies.

So they heavily rely on expelled journalists and activists.

Ps - Read post #61 . BBC Bangla already claimed it as fake news!

The magnetic part

ত্রাণ প্রস্তাব প্রত্যাখ্যানের এসব খবর সম্পূর্ণ মিথ্যা ও ভিত্তিহীন বলে নিশ্চিত করেছে বাংলাদেশের পররাষ্ট্র মন্ত্রণালয় ও ইসলামাবাদে কূটনৈতিক সূত্র।

Google translation -

These reports of the rejection of the relief offer are completely false and baseless, confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bangladesh and diplomatic sources in Islamabad.

Last edited:
Sounds like BS news - the article has no actual sources - everything is "according to sources" - typical flame bait from Indian media.

I can also see why it would be logistically inconvenient for Pakistan to receive aid of this type - which could delay delivery - but a rejection is very unlikely.

Bro @villageidiot , it works for few people though who have a deep hatred ( either consciously or unconsciously ) for Pakistan , as well as other Muslim majority countries.

Rest of people don't bother paying any attention. Specially most people of Bangladesh consider mainstream media as their enemies.

So they heavily rely on expelled journalists and activists.

Ps - Read post #61 . BBC Bangla already claimed it as fake news!

The magmatic part

ত্রাণ প্রস্তাব প্রত্যাখ্যানের এসব খবর সম্পূর্ণ মিথ্যা ও ভিত্তিহীন বলে নিশ্চিত করেছে বাংলাদেশের পররাষ্ট্র মন্ত্রণালয় ও ইসলামাবাদে কূটনৈতিক সূত্র।

Google translation -

These reports of the rejection of the relief offer are completely false and baseless, confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bangladesh and diplomatic sources in Islamabad.

Correct wording is Pakistan said they don’t need the products what Bangladesh has offered from the bbc Bangla news:

The relief items include 10 metric tons of biscuits, 10 metric tons of dry cake, one lakh water purification tablets, 50,000 packets of saline, 5,000 mosquito nets and 2,000 blankets and tents.

But diplomatic sources in Bangladesh say that Pakistan does not need any of these biscuits, jute chat, Orsaline and water purification tablets. For this reason, the discussion may be ongoing.

ত্রাণসামগ্রীর মধ্যে রয়েছে ১০ মেট্রিক টন বিস্কুট, ১০ মেট্রিক টন ড্রাই কেক, এক লাখ পানি বিশুদ্ধিকরণ ট্যাবলেট, ৫০ হাজার প্যাকেট খাওয়ার স্যালাইন, পাঁচ হাজার মশারি এবং দুই হাজার করে কম্বল ও তাঁবু।

কিন্তু বাংলাদেশের কূটনৈতিক সূত্র বলছে, বিস্কুট, পাটের চট, ওরস্যালাইন এবং পানি বিশুদ্ধিকরণ ট্যাবলেট এসবের কোনটাই পাকিস্তানের প্রয়োজন নেই। এ কারণে আলোচনা হয়তো চলমান রয়েছে।

Correct wording is Pakistan said they don’t need the products what Bangladesh has offered from the news:
It's not the correct wording for the part , that I just posted and translated using Google translation! However this part ( yours) is included in the news I agree!

ইংরেজি ভাল না বুঝলেও, মাতৃভাষা হবার সুবাদে বাংলাটা খুব ভাল বুঝি আলহামদুলিল্লাহ! তাই আমাকে বাংলা খবর বুঝানোর দরকার নাই।

আমি জাস্ট চুম্বক অংশটুকুই কপি পেস্ট করেছি। বাকি টা করার দরকার মনে করি নি, যদিও পুরো খবরটা পড়েছি

( I just copied the magnetic part and translated it , although read the whole news , but didn't feel that I need to post that part)

আপনি দয়া করে ভারতীয় সোর্সে অন্ধ নির্ভরতা কমিয়ে দেন। থ্রেড পোষ্ট করার আগে যাচাই বাছাই করেন।

এটা একটা পরামর্শ মাত্র, আপনি পরামর্শটাকে চাইলে সম্পুর্ন ইগ্নোর করতে পারেন, ধন্যবাদ! ভাল থাকেন।

Last edited:
$145,000. WTF. On Top, 145k in useless junk not even money. There are individuals (Pakistani Americans) sending more money than a whole country.

I would send a message for Hasina witch to shove 145k up her rare.

Bangladesh returning us the favor from 1970 floods

Btw i think it's fake news

hurt Pakistanis global image ?

the biggest bigger bowl is now choosing who donates to us ?

ok if you say so

Correct wording is Pakistan said they don’t need the products what Bangladesh has offered from the bbc Bangla news:

The relief items include 10 metric tons of biscuits, 10 metric tons of dry cake, one lakh water purification tablets, 50,000 packets of saline, 5,000 mosquito nets and 2,000 blankets and tents.

But diplomatic sources in Bangladesh say that Pakistan does not need any of these biscuits, jute chat, Orsaline and water purification tablets. For this reason, the discussion may be ongoing.

ত্রাণসামগ্রীর মধ্যে রয়েছে ১০ মেট্রিক টন বিস্কুট, ১০ মেট্রিক টন ড্রাই কেক, এক লাখ পানি বিশুদ্ধিকরণ ট্যাবলেট, ৫০ হাজার প্যাকেট খাওয়ার স্যালাইন, পাঁচ হাজার মশারি এবং দুই হাজার করে কম্বল ও তাঁবু।

কিন্তু বাংলাদেশের কূটনৈতিক সূত্র বলছে, বিস্কুট, পাটের চট, ওরস্যালাইন এবং পানি বিশুদ্ধিকরণ ট্যাবলেট এসবের কোনটাই পাকিস্তানের প্রয়োজন নেই। এ কারণে আলোচনা হয়তো চলমান রয়েছে।
As @SIPRA said, I assume you'll be correcting the thread title then?

hurt Pakistanis global image ?

the biggest bigger bowl is now choosing who donates to us ?

ok if you say so

"biggest bigger bowl" doesn't make any sense. You obviously didn't pass gcse english........ :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom