What's new

Pakistan rejects flood relief donation worth $145,000 from Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep crying. The whole world is witnessing what kind of leaders you have.
IK could use less hotheads like you. If you have comprehension issues. Let me spell it out. I am on your side, genius. Go read my posts if you want.

I was saying this news is more than likely fake, which means that as much as you'd like, Bajwa and PDM couldn't have done it since it probably never happened. No need to get your panties in a twist of fake gangu propaganda. And even if it was IK at the helm, most likely our policy regarding BD wouldn't have changed much. AND any sensible govt. still wouldn't have rejected aid as it's a really stupid move with no benefits, it's just gangu fake news.

The whole world is witnessing what kind of leader YOU have. Mir Bajwa zindabad.
He was actually talking to me, thinking I support PDM.

There is something very very wrong with South Asia.

Even the chinese and japanese don't treat other like this and they are supposed to be mortal enemies.

Is this a product of colonization, education and nationalism gone wrong?

I think it is understandable, some people also have the same issue, they rather solve their problem by themselves than getting help from some one that they dont like.

This is basically very common to happen in whole Human Race

I think it is understandable, some people also have the same issue, they rather solve their problem by themselves than getting help from some one that they dont like.

This is basically very common to happen in whole Human Race
We vietnamese have a phrase "We beat the one runs away, but we welcome those are willing to aid".

I guess it's different mentality.

This PDM government of ghadaars+ Bajwa is wayyy too embarrassing, Pakistan at the moment needs all assistance it can get.

Of course half of aid will go directly into the corrupted wallas pockets secretly.
You are an idiot or an Indian pretender trying to exploit the current fissures in the Pakistani society.

Seems to be a fake news. Not plausible.
Smh. The critters are already falling for it. I literally pointed out how all the sources are either afghan or gangu sites with a couple of BD sites. It's been two days since this news is circulating. There's no credible sites reporting it. BD govt would have raised hell by now if it were true. Someone even linked a BBC bangla article containing official denial I think. I didn't translate. Mods are sleeping. Gangus have successfully pitted both Pakistan and Bangladesh against each other with their trademark move i.e. fake news. And we've fallen for it, as usual.

Last edited:
We vietnamese have a phrase "We beat the one runs away, but we welcome those are willing to aid".

I guess it's different mentality.

Well I think human personality can be varied, currently Pakistan is lead by some leaders that dont want to get BD donation, emotion is playing in here.

Better to be pragmatic though and accept the help what ever the amount is as it would help poor people who are suffering from the floods.

You are an idiot or an Indian pretender trying to exploit the current fissures in the Pakistani society.
Call yourself a IDIOT
Check my YT channel Operations Umah
for wasting my crucial time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom