What's new

Bangladesh sending aid to flood-hit Pakistan

Feed your own people, we don't need your stuff.

Ok. Why tell us? Tell your government, they are the decision makers. Tell them to reject it.

This is a double edged sword for Me, and I think bengal71 said the same about in of his/her posts about pakistan repatriating funds and wealth that was unfairly kept from Bangladeshis Post 1971.

Where Pakistans urge of humanity when deprived bangladesh of wealth when it was OK its knee. People were starving and hungry as direct result of what Pakistani establishment has done.

I support but I don't support this. As I know when disaster strikes bangladesh, the average Pakistani just rolls their eyes and thinks well it happens there all the time. No sense of urgency to donate to bangladesh they just roll their eyes.

This is an inappropriate time to talk about this and frankly not relevant. There is a humanitarian disaster and people are being affected. You should delete this post.

Last edited:
This is a double edged sword for Me, and I think bengal71 said the same about in of his/her posts about pakistan repatriating funds and wealth that was unfairly kept from Bangladeshis Post 1971.

Where Pakistans urge of humanity when deprived bangladesh of wealth when it was OK its knee. People were starving and hungry as direct result of what Pakistani establishment has done.

I support but I don't support this. As I know when disaster strikes bangladesh, the average Pakistani just rolls their eyes and thinks well it happens there all the time. No sense of urgency to donate to bangladesh they just roll their eyes.

The average Pakistani always helps Bangladesh in an emergency, I’ve seen this. numerous times. The one who is replying to you now has built projects in the region to help my Bengali brothers and sisters.

I have been watching many videos of flood in Pakistan. It panicked me to watch many buildings, bridges, and houses being swept away by the fast flowing water.

Being from Bangladesh I certainly have many experience with floods. But, the Pakistan flood may be one of of its own kinds.

Glaciers in the north have melted and flowed south to join the water due to heavy rainfall.
All these things are happening due to overheating of the Earth’s climate because of the accumulation Carbon in the upper sky.
no sir its heavy rain 4 times more then usual glaciers are getting more snowfall too this year but they are not melting .

Ok. Why tell us? Tell your government, they are the decision makers. Tell them to reject it.

This is an inappropriate time to talk about this and frankly not relevant. There is a humanitarian disaster and people are being affected. You should delete this post.

Bangladesh was in a great humanitarian disaster because of the state Pakistan left Bangladesh. There was a famine as result of it and millions died.

I do support donating to Pakistan and at the same i don't.

Last edited:
Bangladesh in a great humanitarian disaster because of the state Pakistan left Bangladesh. There was a famine as result of it and millions died.

I do support donating to Pakistan and at the same i don't.

There is no disagreement about the past history on my part. I just don't think this is the right time/thread to talk about it. I also don't think the history should be used to make a decision on humanitarian responses.

Why does a Malauner Baccha think BD is in a tight spot and cannot contribute more to the Pakistani flood when only a few weeks ago you BAL cronies were shouting that BD has already surpassed Singapore's economy and will overtop Japan in another few years?

So, what happened to your Hasinamics? Are they all gone away just like a bubble? After all, Hasinamics suggest borrowing and building a few infrastructures and does not like to build industries.

Now, all your big talking has gone and your Hasina Bibi went to India to seek aid in the coming election. We will see what happens to her.
As I said hindutva give your own own money if you care so so much.

BD will give what it can to the best of its abilities.

Go give lecture to your own country and not BD as to what it should give to PK relief.

Where was Pakistans urge of humanity when it deprived bangladesh of wealth when it was on its knees. People were starving and hungry as direct result of what Pakistani establishment has done.

I support but I don't support donating to pakistan. As I know when disaster strikes bangladesh, the average Pakistani just rolls their eyes and thinks well it happens there all the time. No sense of urgency to donate to bangladesh they just roll their eyes.
You help where you can irrespective of the past when people are in trouble.

Its emergency relief... some things can be put to the side where situation is so dire.

Last edited:
As I said hindutva give your own own money if you care so so much.

BD will give what it can to the best of its abilities.

Go give lecture to your own country and not BD as to what it should give to PK relief.
So, it is proved that your Hindutva BAL party failed the BD economy, and now visiting your India to smooth out the relationship. India may help your BAL Hasina if she begs India.

You must shout now BAL-Indian Hindutva ki Jay ho!!!

So, it is proved that your Hindutva BAL party failed the BD economy, and now visiting your India to smooth out the relationship. India may help your BAL Hasina if she begs India.
You will know more about hindutva philosophy than I....

There is not a single person in this forum you are still fooling in to believing that you are BD

Last edited:
I am sending 10K UK pounds which is 7% of what the whole of Bangladesh gov is sending. We should politely decline it and ask them to feed their poor people.

Dude, before you mouth off maybe stop and think first?

Pakistan is in a much worser position economically than BD and the poor in BD are covered by assistance from the government one way or another. This money will not help anyone in BD as they are already being helped.

This aid will save Pakistanis from going hungry and potentially even dying.

You give what you can and let Pakistan also take assistance from BD, no matter how small.

The average Pakistani always helps Bangladesh in an emergency, I’ve seen this. numerous times. The one who is replying to you now has built projects in the region to help my Bengali brothers and sisters.

Completely agree and I can personally vouch for that. My in-laws are Pakistani. They used to set up fundraisers back in 80s and 90s whenever there were flood in Bangladesh.

What's happening in Pakistan now is a great humanitarian crisis. And people should not bring politics and history into the mix. Help for the sake of Islam and humanity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom