What's new

Pakistan rejects flood relief donation worth $145,000 from Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame them by the way. At least Bangladesh could offer 71 crore taka inspired by Multi zuddher chetona ( or 71 lakh taka for negative chetona)!
Can someone plz explain the meaning of "chetona", I've read it many times used by BD bros but google gave nothing on this. Serious question.
Bajwa and PDM is what is wrong.
dude, no need to air our dirty laundry everywhere. the post is based on arguably fake news. while there's many things wrong with the aforementioned, let's not take indian fake news and attribute the fault to bajwa and PDM. thanks

Can someone plz explain the meaning of "chetona", I've read it many times used by BD bros but google gave nothing on this. Serious question.
In this case chetona means spirit. "Muktizuddher chetona" meaning spirit of freedom fight!

BAL used it so often as dirty political tool, that it became the synonym pro India!

A nice word distorted by common people because of BAL's misuse!

Last edited:

dude, no need to air our dirty laundry everywhere. the post is based on arguably fake news. while there's many things wrong with the aforementioned, let's not take indian fake news and attribute the fault to bajwa and PDM. thanks

Keep crying. The whole world is witnessing what kind of leaders you have.

I don't blame them by the way. At least Bangladesh could offer 71 crore taka inspired by Multi zuddher chetona ( or 71 lakh taka for negative chetona)!

I agree, it was a small amount. But there is always the other side of the coin, BD could not be blamed if it chose to have no relationship with Pakistan post 1971. At least we are showing the decency of offering some help within our means.

Keep crying. The whole world is witnessing what kind of leaders you have.

The whole world is witnessing what kind of leader YOU have. Mir Bajwa zindabad.

Last edited:
Very good, @khansaheeb they accepted your's and ours Pov

Now the same Bangalis are throwing shade that were previously saying ask your government to stop
Here's the thread

I agree, it was a small amount. But there is always the other side of the coin, BD could not be blamed if it chose to have no relationship with Pakistan post 1971. At least we are showing the decency of offering some help within our means.

The whole world is witnessing what kind of leader YOU have. Mir Bajwa zindabad.
Mir Bajwa is a f-ing saint compared to the people you have had lol, let's not even start 🤣

Open your history books on your leadership

Now the same Bangalis are throwing shade that were previously saying ask your government to stop
Here's the thread

Mir Bajwa is a f-ing saint compared to the people you have had lol, let's not even start 🤣

What's throwing shade? It's good that your government now rejected it, I am very happy. If you have a government, that is.

Here's the thread

Open your history books on your leadership

Oh yeah, that's why I said Mir Bajwa zindabad. Enjoy! I can see already how many Pakistanis are enjoying Mir Bajwa, whining day and night against him in the forums. Enjoy!

Oh yeah, that's why I said Mir Bajwa zindabad. Enjoy! I can see already how many Pakistanis are enjoying Mir Bajwa, whining day and night against him in the forums. Enjoy!

Its called Pakistan defense forum not sure which part of that you didn't get, feel free to delete your account and never come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the countries offered small amount, not only Bangladesh. Even rich Western countries have given 1-2 million Dollar flood relief. China has given 300,000 USD and some goods. Compared to these, Bangladesh's amount is not bad. If Pakistan can accept paltry $300,000 from China than why not from Bangladesh $145,000? Although this news could be a fake circulation by Indian media. They have a vested interest to create problem among Bangladesh, China and Pakistan. Few days ago, Indian media tried to create wedge between Bangladesh and China that, Bangladesh armed forces are unhappy with Chinese arms. Most probably a ploy to charm Awami govt. to accept that 500 million Dollar Indian defence loan. We should not readily believe anything about Pakistan and China coming out of Indian media. They have very little credibility.

I don't care whether Pakistan accepted or rejected it. The world doesn't revolve around Pakistan, it's a non-issue. What is the need to be head over heels by BDeshis to question why BD offered a small amount, we offered what we saw fit, take it or reject it, end of story.

Last edited:
Canada offered some few millions.. UK offered initially 10 millions etc.. In fact, nobody gave that much.. idk why Pak wd refuse that..
Canada has offered $30 million.

This PDM government of ghadaars+ Bajwa is wayyy too embarrassing, Pakistan at the moment needs all assistance it can get.

Of course half of aid will go directly into the corrupted wallas pockets secretly.

When there was earth quake in Pakistan, Indian aid was of similar amount, but no one rejected that aid, on those days Pakistan-India tensions were at peak. So, why Pakistan will reject any aid even that equal to tiny amount, still it matters for flood victims. Seems Fake News.

calm down guys...another "pake" news ...

Pakistan: Reports of Islamabad rejecting Bangladesh's relief offer 'not true'​

There is something very very wrong with South Asia.

Even the chinese and japanese don't treat other like this and they are supposed to be mortal enemies.

Is this a product of colonization, education and nationalism gone wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom