What's new

Bangladesh sending aid to flood-hit Pakistan

no sir its heavy rain 4 times more then usual glaciers are getting more snowfall too this year but they are not melting .
I think you are less aware of what really happened to the glaciers in the north. They melted and the water flushed down to destroy bridges, buildings, hotels, houses, and many other things. The velocity of water was tremendous and it swept away everything in its way.

Note the bridge below. I have seen the video and panicked to see the force of flowing water destroying this beautiful bridge. This is because the melted snow water rushed down.

I think the atmosphere of the entire Earth is changing. I just wish that similar things do not repeat in Pakistan. However, I saw people suffer but did not show emotions. Very brave.

1662469668374.png

Dude, before you mouth off maybe stop and think first?

Pakistan is in a much worser position economically than BD and the poor in BD are covered by assistance from the government one way or another. This money will not help anyone in BD as they are already being helped.

This aid will save Pakistanis from going hungry and potentially even dying.

You give what you can and let Pakistan also take assistance from BD, no matter how small.
what a pitiful repulsive statement:-
1662479067105.png

what a pitiful repulsive statement:-
View attachment 876654

What exactly is the point of that picture?

We have floods every year in BD and poor people like this get government assistance to rebuild their homes, food and medicines also if required is supplied while they get their lives back to normal.

BD spends 12 billion US dollars every year to help the poor and old, while Pakistan spends 6 billion US dollars for 30% more population. If you are poor or old in BD the government will make sure you do not end up hungry.

Yes the amount is a bit low but this usually is followed up by much larger amounts.

We have floods every year in BD and poor people like this get government assistance to rebuild their homes, food and medicines also if required is supplied while they get their lives back to normal.

BD spends 12 billion US dollars every year to help the poor and old, while Pakistan spends 6 billion US dollars for 30% more population. If you are poor or old in BD the government will make sure you do not end up hungry.

Yes the amount is a bit low but this usually is followed up by much larger amounts.

Pakistanis always make fun of Bangladeshi poverty.

They find our annual floods especially funny.

Difference is our floods bring much needed silt whereas their floods will be violent glacial water that will destroy everything in its path.

Pakistanis always make fun of Bangladeshi poverty.

They find our annual floods especially funny.

Difference is our floods bring much needed silt whereas their floods will be violent glacial water that will destroy everything in its path.

Atleast our people know to swim lol, the Pakistanis sitting abroad always talk the loudest makes you wonder, If it's really the land of milk and honey why is every Pakistani who comes into money trying to run abroad 🤣

You don't see that in Bangladesh or India

But, why should a stupid tard like you come up with the idea that BD is in much better shape economically than Pakistan?

Better, you do not keep on writing stupid things consistently that hurts the feeling of other nationalities. No other country is worse than BD except perhaps Nigeria.

Do you still think BD is another Singapore? Get out of your fishing village, get a Passport and Visa to visit Singapore to know better.

You see, you are such a Malaun ka Baccha that whenever you lose a debate you start abusing others.

Jay Hind!!! It is your motherland, bloody Sudra. All Malauns are misers and you are one of them.
It is only you who has ever engaged in name calling.... even in this post you have called me a maluan and a sudra.

An amoeba could not lose a debate with you. You lack education, etiquette and general common sense.

An hindutva turd can only be themselves i suppose.... you are a child, its so funny that you do not see the irony in what you say...

It is only you who has ever engaged in name calling.... even in this post you have called me a maluan and a sudra.

An amoeba could not lose a debate with you. You lack education, etiquette and general common sense.

An hindutva turd can only be themselves i suppose.... you are a child, its so funny that you do not see the irony in what you say...

This guy has no breeding.

Filth of the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom