What's new

Pakistan: Man accused of blasphemy shot dead at court trial

It is Pakistan, IF you are living here you are supposed to follow the constitution. Where it is clearly stated that:

Followers of Mirza Ghulam Qadiani are non Muslims.

If Muslim/non Muslim committed blasphemy the penalty is death and same for Murdering an Innocent.

The baseless story of old woman and Prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him) is untrue you idiot.

sinking in extremism
If killing the blasphemer is extremism then i am an extremist.

Ahmedi killed in the name of islam by a retard extremist

Why he killed him? Why culprit was in court..?

آپ کو پریشان ہونے کی کوئی ضرورت نہیں اسلام میں اقلیتوں کو پورا پورا تحفظ حاصل ہے وغیرہ وغیرہ۔۔
پھر 1973 میں بھٹو کے دور حکومت میں قادیانیوں کو کافر قرار دے کر آج تک جو کچھ ہو رہا ہے وہ سب کے سامنے ہے
بات یہاں تک آ پہنچی ہے کہ عدالت میں جج کے سامنے قادیانی کو گولی مار دی گئی

Don't compare Blasphemer with minority. By the way is there an exception for any religion in this law???

Blasphemy laws are a clear sign of a society's intellectual laziness and conformity to the lowest of the low common denominator.

You need a mental checkup. Blasphemy is not a minor thing, is it? You can leave this society simple and find a better one which allows you to disrespect their religion.

And what if he was mentally ill?
Do you think judges are fools. He was under trials since 2018.

What is the punishment for those who have made false allegations of Blasphemy and ruined the lives of others?
Death if it is so!

Why can't we just live and let live?

This is not a common matter. where you are trying to be very noble.

“My mercy embraces everything” (7:156)
"Limitless is your Lord in His mercy…” Qur’an 6:147

Please post some thing about The burning of Masjid al-Dirar (Arabic: مسجد الضرار‎).

Instead of getting upset about their faith and beliefs, ignore them.
If i say in public that i am you father will you ignore???
Any how we are not bound to follow you.

Tomorrow, a GORA come and tell you to leave this country because he find your faith unacceptable, or risk getting shot
It is blasphemy!!!!!!!!!! not Gora kala matter.

Listen wannabe brit fassadi “difference is even if you do speak against jewish holocaust No one will murder you”

difference is your lovely jihadi monkeys likes of anjem choudhry and others openly declared jihad against majority of the brite but no one murdered him

now go figure out what to do whilst sitting in uk

Discussing Killing and Blasphemy, Are they same???

They can't be ignored --- these fasadis must be under check -- Islamic republic of Pakistan has declared them non muslims, they must accept this status and if they have problems with this, fly away. ----- an Islamic State can't allow the blasphemers to practice their faith freely.
Good one!

Toheene risalat is no question a punishable act & the one who do this toheen will be punishable by God in his/her aakhrat. There was a kafir lady who used to throw trash on Muhammad S.A.W PBUH from her home(nauzubillah). Did Muhammad SAW or their companion killed her for this act? In fact she used to throw trash on Prophet regularly to incite angry reaction but he kept calm. One day she didn't throw trash so Prophet SAW was surprised & asked her neighbors about her. She was sick in her home. Hazrat Muhammad PBUH visited her for teemaar daari. She got so emotional by his grateful behavior that she apologized for all her Toheene risalat & recited Kalma to become Muslim.

Shut all the courts. WAH WAH WAH
Give this reference (old lady).

If things do not change then Islam as community will be left behind to a point of irrelevance for all but it's most regressive followers.

Islam will never change, Nobody can!

Allah is the only one to pass judgement on one's faith. Human beings have no such right.
:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

If tomorrow the majority of Sunnis declare that Shia are Non Muslims, will the State declare them Non Muslim too ?

Constitution!

So? In fact, if they are not Muslims then they are completely free of any Islamic regulations against blasphemy.

Is it for specific religion???

This baygharat & un-Islamic act of declaring Ahmadis non-Muslims needs to be repealed, and more and more people need to speak up against this.

They have done the best with those pigs. Try if you can change instead of behaving like a burning @&&.

Oh, wait, the majority of those crimes are committed by non-Ahmadi Muslim politicians and individuals.

Killing a blasphemer is a right thing as per our courts are not trustworthy.

just watch social media how pakistanis celebrating death of a innocent man and making hero a killer show us what is future of pakistan .
Very bright! IN SHAA ALLAH!

Edit: no one has a right to take law in his hands.
What if there is no justice???

This blasphemy law must be banned...its there only to settle personal scores.
Out prophet pbuh was abused and he was forgiving. Here every nutjob wants blood

Death for blasphemy!!

after travelling around the world, i learn, what is human life.
Human life has no value in Pakistan
Then why don't you leave.

Mate in pakistan blasphemy laws are used by jahils for property issues
Jahil may be supporting a blasphemer?

Why is there no mercy in the hearts of people who
1. Pray namaz but have no idea what they say.
2. Have beards and bellies and short trousers but see a woman or money and forget all the daily preaching they do.
3. Are the 1st to take the haq of their family be it land for their sister of hand in marriage of their daughter/son.
What is the relevance of it with this issue?

ALL ACCUSERS WHO LIE SHOULD DIE AS WELL
Agreeeee!!!

Did a single jahil molvi come scholar think of that?

I do not want this evil version of your religion.

It is ISLAM not allowing blasphemy. What version?

The same ulema that have divided the religion of islam into so many sects that you cannot count them. Green turban or black. Pink clothes on Umarah or saffron..
Please cut the crap.

Relevance with this issue??

We're probably going to be seeing a fresh dose of illegal lockdowns from the likes of TLP, I fear, and sadly.

What about illegal decision? Protesting is a right!

In a nation whose textbooks revere the likes of (Ghazi) Ilm Din (Shaheed), and where the state has the mandate to enforce religion by law, what results are to be expected?

We love our heros and proud to follow!

un-Islamic laws in Pakistan against Ahmadis

Do we have any ulema ? I see all liars jokers and stupid ignorants ulema
I see a dog barking!

its same like asia bibi case . supreme court say she did not commit Blasphemy but mullahs were burning the country and saying she should be punished . they should be happy that no Blasphemy happen but they want to hang her even she commit the crime or not . in fact these guys want Blasphemy.

Do you think From SHO to High court every one was stupid?

No one should take law in their own hands... period

When they don' deliver it happens.

The killer should be hanged ASAP.. send a strong and clear message to anyone else thinking about doing the same thing.

We do not want to be like our fascist neighbour

Don't compare Pakistan with India!

Yes...99.99 % of you are blind following the blind led by jahil..

Keep boiling. Death for blasphemy!

My response to all the people who say that killing was right...
Just ask yourself how would our beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH would have responded to this.....
How can a person kill someone else and be a lover of our Prophet when our Prophet Himself said k 1 insan ka qatal pori insaniyat ka qatal hai....
When people of taif threw stones at our Prophet, did he kill them???
What about the lady who threw garbage at our Prophet... did he kill the lady???
ISLAM spread because of compassion and love of our prophet...
So guys grow up and be a good muslim

Our Prophet Muhammad saw gave us the way that is no mercy on blasphemer. Even Allah called blasphemer as Zaneem(Harami, and he was a harami infact) Exposing the reality.

Lo Jee ! Kuta Ghazi ban gaya... Dog become Hero

Kutton ko chihiye k chup rhyn.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

117083275_295087804928033_4949389226915760942_o.jpg

The baseless story of old woman and Prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him) is untrue you idiot.

>>> So, You are saying that Islam is not "Religion of Peace"

>>> Then i will say Indian Hindus are Right who also kill Muslims for Blasphemer

You need a mental checkup. Blasphemy is not a minor thing, is it? You can leave this society simple and find a better one which allows you to disrespect their religion.

>>> You need your mental checkup.. Why no killings in Turkey and other Muslim countries, Terrorism or Extremism is not a minor thing... and killing without trial ?

>>> If you say to yourself that you are monkey, we will ignore.

>>> Change yourself you idiot

>>> G@y Mullah and G@y Mullah inspired like you are trustworthy ?

Our Prophet Muhammad saw gave us the way that is no mercy on blasphemer. Even Allah called blasphemer as Zaneem(Harami, and he was a harami infact) Exposing the reality.

>>> You are again pointing fingers on Islam and big Islamic personalities..

>>> Abu Jee ko aisay nahi boltay..

Last edited:
@Kaleem.61

Why do you think Law & Order system exist?

Yes; Pakistani judiciary need revamp, but courts exist for a reason and their usefulness have not diminished. Justice is served in many cases.

There are many verses in the Holy Quran in which Allah Almighty have alluded to importance of LAWFUL practices - study with translation and find out yourself. I can provide links and pointers, if you want me to.

Even if a person is caught red-handed for committing a particular crime - correct approach is to call the Police and let the Law take its course afterwards. It is not difficult to remain in touch with proceedings in a particular case. No individual should be encouraged to take Law into his/her own hands in personal capacity unless your very life is in danger (self-protection). It is important to get to the bottom of a criminal activity due to multiple reasons including circumstances, motive, potential accomplices and more.

Valid criticism is that justice should be served ASAP and should not turn into a money-minting exercise (corruption).

It is also important to be mindful of ACCUSING another person of a crime when not caught red-handed in the process. One should be mindful of potential misuse of Blasphemy Law to settle personal scores - this have happened before (very unfortunate). If somebody is found guilty of misusing Blasphemy Law to settle personal score then severe punishment should be awarded to this individual.

If the accused is indeed found to be guilty of blasphemy and seek forgiveness then leniency can be shown in the verdict. Forgiveness is a Godly characteristic.

Please understand the important of Law & Order system, and strive to improve it instead.

@JackTheRipper bhai, that last line ( "abu jee..." ) was not necessary. :) Perhaps @Kaleem.61 is among wrong company offline and his youthful energy is being used in wrong causes. If he reads progressive posts on PDF he may find good ideas about Real Islam.

It is Pakistan, IF you are living here you are supposed to follow the constitution. Where it is clearly stated that:

If Muslim/non Muslim committed blasphemy the penalty is death and same for Murdering an Innocent.

Don't compare Blasphemer with minority. By the way is there an exception for any religion in this law???

Death if it is so!

Please post some thing about The burning of Masjid al-Dirar (Arabic: مسجد الضرار‎).

Good one!

Constitution!

They have done the best with those pigs. Try if you can change instead of behaving like a burning @&&.

Death for blasphemy!!

Agreeeee!!!

I see a dog barking!

Don't know why these psychopaths only see the Holy prophet in their dreams instigating them to kill people,to this day never heard of someone saying that he saw the Holy prophet in his dream asking him to tell the truth,do justice and obey the law of the land.

Death if it is so!

Good one!

Constitution!

Death for blasphemy!!

Agreeeee!!!

I see a dog barking!

Decision was not illegal. We all saw how peaceful the peacefuls were when protesting and asking for the Chief's head. The law is stupid. The constitution can be challenged.

Regarding Ilm uddin,in his statement to the court the guy said he was innocent and did not kill the person and we in Pakistan have made him a hero without knowing the truth.
Eeo-Az-YZWAAABIp-M.jpg
Eeme0_4XoAI5Uva.jpeg

Regarding Ilm uddin,in his statement to the court the guy said he was innocent and did not kill the person and we in Pakistan have made him a hero without knowing the truth.View attachment 660010 View attachment 660011

There's a journal study on him actually. If the people read it, they will find out that he was suicidal and wanted to go out in a 'mesmerizing way.'

Regarding Ilm uddin,in his statement to the court the guy said he was innocent and did not kill the person and we in Pakistan have made him a hero without knowing the truth.View attachment 660010 View attachment 660011

I never understood why such people are called Ghazi. A Ghazi is supposed to be brave and fearless. How is a person who stabs another person without warning brave or fearless?

Back
Top Bottom