What's new

Chinese national arrested in Pakistan’s Dasu after labourers accuse him of blasphemy

no one knows Pakistani labors then Pakistanis .

our labor are lazy cheaters and not willing to work

when someone goes to hire them they beg like beggars please hire me i have no money to feed my family i am needy .

once you hire them they start day 8:30 am slowly

11am they need tea break

1pm they need prayer break

2pm they need launch break

4pm they need prayer break

even 30 minutes before 6pm they start pack-up to leave

their whole productivity is 4 hours per day

and if someone push them to work they will do like they did with sirlanken supervisor or now chinese supervisor . they are lazy as **** a 250sqm home construction takes 1 year in this country .
Avoiding work using prayers/fasting as an excuse happens across the board in Pakistan.

Yet Pakistani labor works hard in the Gulf, in worse climate and during fast days when necessary.

Pakistani's are good at least one thing, Haram Khori.... Jis qoum ko Islam bhi Insaan nai bana saka, us ka kuch nai ho sakta... even the Arabs of Jahaliya who used to bury their daughters alive have more honor/dignity than modern day Pakistani's, I can bet we have a Abu Jahl and Rasool Allah alive today, Pakistani's will lynch Rasool Allah (Nauzubillah) and make Abu Jahal their leader.

Chinese expatriates have no respect for local cultures and laws. They are worse than the worst conquistadors. Hope they make a horrible example out of him.

Regards
Lazy bums who won't work. Poor Chinese guy used to hard work can't get the local bludgers to move their posterior.

Pakistani's are good at least one thing, Haram Khori.... Jis qoum ko Islam bhi Insaan nai bana saka, us ka kuch nai ho sakta... even the Arabs of Jahaliya who used to bury their daughters alive have more honor/dignity than modern day Pakistani's, I can bet we have a Abu Jahl and Rasool Allah alive today, Pakistani's will lynch Rasool Allah (Nauzubillah) and make Abu Jahal their leader.
:stop:

Something similar happened at a construction site in Istanbul, where they terminated the employment contract of the engineer and his subcontractor. It is a more practical solution for the boss to fire the cocky engineer rather than hundreds of workers. Especially in inside crowded and organized communities of workers, arrogance bordering on abusive language can lead to bad memories.

I guess most Muslim countries may have same that If you only swear at someone personally, it can be tolerated depending on your level of acquaintance. However, if you blaspheme against person's mother, wife and child or sister, our holy book, prophets, religion, you will be confronted these according to the level of civility where you are: - you can be despised and expelled from your environment. - You can be slapped a few times and handed over to the police. - You can be beaten until you fall on the ground. - You can be beaten until you fall into a coma. - You can die. - You can die and they don't even find your body.

All for a cigarette break knowing Pakistanis like I do .

Here in England

“ Boss i can’t come into work today my wife is in Labour and gotta take her to hospital as she’s about to give birth “

Boss replied : majid that was quick mate I’m sure your wife gave birth couple of months ago and you had extended break ?

Majid : “ erm erm ....

Pakistanis do anything not to work lol

read BS fake FIR

Ft8sHQoaIAE77T0

China will put stick in the @$$ of PDM to release her citizen,
He will be in China soon.

b5334224aed07fa4f4d9ff399792e876.jpg

On Musharraf days when French journalist made DVDs of TTP terrorism in Pakistan,
DVDs were taken on air port, journalists were captured and Musharraf govt said DVDs were made by paying to locals and there is no terrorists in Pakistan, court gave 30 days of remand.
But in 1-2 days all were released without touching their fingers.

But now PDM who are nothing just rats, even if blasphemy happened, they have to move Chinese to China.

Blasphemy is a tool to blackmail minorities and even to Muslims.
Neutrals using this tool to check and balance political parties and they brought TLP, like Zia pig made Taliban with the help of CIA.

no one knows Pakistani labors then Pakistanis .

our labor are lazy cheaters and not willing to work

when someone goes to hire them they beg like beggars please hire me i have no money to feed my family i am needy .

once you hire them they start day 8:30 am slowly

11am they need tea break

1pm they need prayer break

2pm they need launch break

4pm they need prayer break

even 30 minutes before 6pm they start pack-up to leave

their whole productivity is 4 hours per day

and if someone push them to work they will do like they did with sirlanken supervisor or now chinese supervisor . they are lazy as **** a 250sqm home construction takes 1 year in this country .

There will always be such conflicts in the course of modernization. A hundred years ago, some Chinese believed that cameras would suck the soul out of people.

Even now, many workers in China refuse to comply with safety regulations until tragedy strikes.

There will always be such conflicts in the course of modernization. A hundred years ago, some Chinese believed that cameras would suck the soul out of people.

Even now, many workers in China refuse to comply with safety regulations until tragedy strikes.
Yes sir it will take time to convert these guys to humans . Balsphemy law is became joke now a days . 50 years it was used 9 times and last 25 years it been used 100s times false and bogus ways.

Yes sir it will take time to convert these guys to humans . Balsphemy law is became joke now a days . 50 years it was used 9 times and last 25 years it been used 100s times false and bogus ways.
The prevailing opinion is not to interfere too much with backward groups. I don't quite understand this kind of thinking.

It's like people find some primitive tribes in the jungles of South America. Modern people isolate them like animals, leaving them to suffer from disease and poverty. They have a life expectancy of less than 30 years.

It is also the case in China that some villagers in the mountains have a very hard life. Maybe only a few dozen. It wouldn't take much money to move them all to the city. But the government would rather spend tens of millions of dollars to connect electricity, water, roads and communications to the villages than force them to move.

I don't understand this at all.This may seem like an extreme reaction to the colonial past, but I don't think the world should revolve around European values. We don't have to carry the colonial baggage of the Europeans.

My advice is, give them coke, give them TV, give them modern life and entertainment, educate their children, build them hospitals and supermarkets. Tell them not to be afraid of lightning, that it is not the wrath of the gods, but a natural phenomenon.

Even now, many workers in China refuse to comply with safety regulations until tragedy strikes
Interesting, I always wondered why China had one of the worse (or even the worse) industrial accident casualties in the world for many years now despite the country increasing wealth and income.. for example Chinese mines have long been known to be rhe worlds deadliest by far.
Industrial Growth and wealth doesn't come cheap I guess.

Back
Top Bottom