What's new

Two Christians accused of blasphemy arrested in Pakistan after mob burnt churches

Hero786

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
protest.PNG

Members of the Christian community chant slogans as they hold banner to condemn the attacks on churches and houses in Jaranwala town of Faisalabad, during a protest in Peshawar, Pakistan August 17, 2023. REUTERS/Fayaz Aziz

LAHORE, Pakistan, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Police in Pakistan have arrested two Christians accused of blasphemy, a spokesperson said on Friday, two days after a Muslim mob burnt churches and houses in the minority's settlement, saying the two men had desecrated the Koran.

The accusations against the two Christians relates to pages of the Koran found with some derogatory remarks written in red, police said.

Easier to falsely frame two from minority in muslim country... minorities are even being targetted in secular nation like India by some extremists group, but thankfully, judicial system is not biased.....hope pakistani judicial system will deliver the justice...burning the churches by muslim who considers Jesus Christ as messiah is something difficult to digest.

Easier to falsely frame two from minority in muslim country... minorities are even being targetted in secular nation like India by some extremists group, but thankfully, judicial system is not biased.....hope pakistani judicial system will deliver the justice...burning the churches by muslim who considers Jesus Christ as messiah is something difficult to digest.

Gentelman !

There is no difference in India and Pakistan.
Both are doing same.

India is secular but in papers.
Your current BJP govt is doing same. Modi, Yogi are supporters of this sh!t.
There is no secularism, no nationalism in India. But only Hinduism.
Same is in Pakistan, Only Islamism.

If judicial system is not biased, why were killers and rapist of Gujrat were released?
I think most notoriouse case was of Balqees Bano, she get no justice.
She was gang raped, i think when she was even pragnent.

Gentelman !

Both are doing same.

If judicial system is not biased, why were killers and rapist of Gujrat were released?
Sir,

India is a secular nation by virtue of its constitution...

Bano incident is a dark spot on us and humanity..shame!...but if u study the case, the culprits were given punishment by the court of law, its the state govmt that used its power to early release them..

Gentelman !

Both are doing same.

76A841DE-CD03-4C0F-BDCE-AD8A2C255BAC.png

Faisalabad, another jahil backwater town added to the list.

I've actually been there in the 90s. The place looked like a steaming pile of 3rd world hellhole sh*t and the people looked severely imbred.

No offence to my Pakistani friends, but this reads like something out of really dark satire.

Imagine the possible headline: Muslim Mob burns Churches, 2 Christians Arrested

No need to arrest the victims. It is not possible for Christian to do blasphemy in unstable country like Pakistan when you knows blasphemy laws and surrounded by 97% Muslim and you know the mob mentality.

The IG and minister say that after Fajr, pages of Quran were found outside a mosque with something written on them in red, AND another page with the names, ages, addresses, and PICTURES of a Christian and his two children.

1- Who would be dumb enough to do such a thing in Pakistan?
2- Who TF would attach his bio data and pictures if he did indeed do this?

This seems really fishy.

Or is this the govt trying to bring in this angle just to prevent fasaad?

Faisalabad, another jahil backwater town added to the list.

I've actually been there in the 90s. The place looked like a steaming pile of 3rd world hellhole sh*t and the people looked severely imbred.
Faisalabad has always been a sh*hole, even during its peak when the textile industry was doing better than ever.

The IG and minister say that after Fajr, pages of Quran were found outside a mosque with something written on them in red, AND another page with the names, ages, addresses, and PICTURES of a Christian and his two children.

1- Who would be dumb enough to do such a thing in Pakistan?
2- Who TF would attach his bio data and pictures if he did indeed do this?

This seems really fishy.

Or is this the govt trying to bring in this angle just to prevent fasaad?

It is done on order of Na-Malool, as they want to divert attentions from PTI and Imran Khan.

@hatehs is our resident expert on these matters. He may be able to throw some light on these shady activities. His balanced views, impartiality and love for all religions, are beyond reproach.

Last edited:
minorities are even being targetted in secular nation like India by some extremists group, but thankfully, judicial system is not biased
@VkdIndian You tagged me in this thread and liked this delusional post. What has the non-biased judicial system in secular India done for Manipuri Christians who've had 100+ churches destroyed and razed by violent Tanatani chimps? Jawab de, Tanatani bandar.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom