What's new

Khanewal :Blasphemy accused shot dead in Khanewal

I honestly don't see the issue

Don't talk shit about the 4 caliphs as it hurts the sentiments of other sects
What's so hard to understand?
If you do than you get what you get

Both Shia sunnis should respect each other's sentiments if not than it'll result in violence

Quoting Sunni hadees also falls into this category or ?

You really think sunnis don't know their hadees books so they need someone from other sect to tell them?

Believe me sunnis know their own hadees very well and don't need anyone else to tell them

The best thing is to limit your speeches and actions to your own sect. Quote your own books. Quote your own scholars

And everyone can live peacefully

Land of pure hatred...!!

Says the pajeet whose country tops in the world in religious hostilities

@Kingdom come Baisharmi comes naturally to you guys I think

Matlab sharam baich k ram mandir bananai k liye dai di hai

A 'local tailor' is sufficiently well versed in history/theology to recognize "Islamic Righteous Caliphs" when someone utters their names? I have a master's degree and can't tell whether Richard III is more or less 'Righteous' than William the Conqueror. Heck, I can't tell who is worse between Presidents Jackson and Trump.
Hi,

But a pakistani tailor from a small town, punjab does know----. Indeed---. What a shame.

What a good way to get rid of your enemy. Accuse him of blasphemy and in no time some religious nut will kill him.
Most likely that is what it is. A mundane fight over money, land or woman can be colored as 'Blasphemy' to get rid of an opponent. How will the dead man deny or recant those words? I have never heard of these laws or practices anywhere else in modern times. Though we did have our share of 'Salem Witch Trials' in the 17th Century.

Most likely that is what it is. A mundane fight over money, land or woman can be colored as 'Blasphemy' to get rid of an opponent. How will the dead man deny or recant those words? I have never heard of these laws or practices anywhere else in modern times. Though we did have our share of 'Salem Witch Trials' in the 17th Century.
Hi,

In pakistan they do---the most perverse practise of religion is held in pakistan---.

This a nation of Grave Worshippers---. Anything is expected from them.

Pakistan is Hijacked by Chay Generals and Chay Mullah.

I honestly don't see the issue

Don't talk shit about the 4 caliphs as it hurts the sentiments of other sects
What's so hard to understand?
If you do than you get what you get

Both Shia sunnis should respect each other's sentiments if not than it'll result in violence

Chutiya Log,,,,,,, Chutiya Soch

You really think sunnis don't know their hadees books so they need someone from other sect to tell them?

Believe me sunnis know their own hadees very well and don't need anyone else to tell them

The best thing is to limit your speeches and actions to your own sect. Quote your own books. Quote your own scholars

And everyone can live peacefully

Says the pajeet whose country tops in the world in religious hostilities

@Kingdom come Baisharmi comes naturally to you guys I think

Matlab sharam baich k ram mandir bananai k liye dai di hai

So tell me, do u perform namaz the way its written in bukhari and muslim? Show me a barelwi that can openly say the khutba of abu bakar RA in masjid or elsewhere, its written in bukhari. Show me if deobandis or ahle hadees can recite hadiths of ghadeer e khum, that r in sahih muslim, or the hadees about who will kill ammar bin yasir RA. Will any sunni tell u the story of abuzar ghaffari RA and who deported him and how he died? Will any sunni tell u the stories of how hazrat Ali RA was treated, how propaganda was done against him and wars were fought against him? Not to forget who killed grandchildren of the Prophet SAW.
After some study, i found sunnis dont even follow their own books, these mullahs have destroyed the religion. Today's sunnis are the biggest hypocrites, though am myself a sunni. Everyone needs to atleast rwad Quran with translation and then bukhari and muslim, u will see the real face of these so called ulama.

TOBA TEK SINGH: A youth allegedly involved in a blasphemy case was shot dead on Thursday in Makdoompur Pahuran town in Khanewal district.

Police said Umair Ali was arrested after he uttered some offensive words and showed disrespect to certain religious figures. When he was released on bail, he left the town.

Ali returned home a couple of days ago and was sitting outside his house in Makdoompur Pahuran when local tailor Muhammad Tahir shot him dead.

A press release issued by Khanewal district police spokesperson said the accused had been taken into custody.

According to Sadar police SI Waqas Akhtar, he and other policemen were present on Sargodha Road bypass Chowk when two motorcyclists were asked to stop but they opened fire.

He said police retaliated in defence. “When firing stopped, police found one of them dead who was identified as Shahid of Chak 5 JB, Kamalpur, while his accomplice Ali Haider of Chichawatni was arrested from the field.

And this beghairat qom will kill own muslims with guns but only want to kill jews with bad dua. Will not stop earning haram, will not stop doing zina, will not stop corruption and fraud, will not follow path of the Prophet SAW, but will kill ppl in His name. Shows the pathetic state of the chu**** ppl of this banana shithole.

مِنْ أَجْلِ ذَٰلِكَ كَتَبْنَا عَلَىٰ بَنِىٓ إِسْرَٰٓءِيلَ أَنَّهُۥ مَن قَتَلَ نَفْسًۢا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍۢ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ ٱلنَّاسَ جَمِيعًۭا وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَآ أَحْيَا ٱلنَّاسَ جَمِيعًۭا ۚ وَلَقَدْ جَآءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا بِٱلْبَيِّنَـٰتِ ثُمَّ إِنَّ كَثِيرًۭا مِّنْهُم بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ لَمُسْرِفُونَ ٣٢
Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul1 or for corruption [done] in the land2 - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one3 - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And Our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.4

People need to think before they say something.This person should have known in Pakistan there can be serious trouble if you are accused of blasphemy

So tell me, do u perform namaz the way its written in bukhari and muslim? Show me a barelwi that can openly say the khutba of abu bakar RA in masjid or elsewhere, its written in bukhari. Show me if deobandis or ahle hadees can recite hadiths of ghadeer e khum, that r in sahih muslim, or the hadees about who will kill ammar bin yasir RA. Will any sunni tell u the story of abuzar ghaffari RA and who deported him and how he died? Will any sunni tell u the stories of how hazrat Ali RA was treated, how propaganda was done against him and wars were fought against him? Not to forget who killed grandchildren of the Prophet SAW.
After some study, i found sunnis dont even follow their own books, these mullahs have destroyed the religion. Today's sunnis are the biggest hypocrites, though am myself a sunni. Everyone needs to atleast rwad Quran with translation and then bukhari and muslim, u will see the real face of these so called ulama.

And this beghairat qom will kill own muslims with guns but only want to kill jews with bad dua. Will not stop earning haram, will not stop doing zina, will not stop corruption and fraud, will not follow path of the Prophet SAW, but will kill ppl in His name. Shows the pathetic state of the chu**** ppl of this banana shithole.
Go on let it all out, name them and shame them...

This sh!tfuckery by a lot of so called shia scholars happen all year long in Pakistan. Finally a poor chap got what shouldn't have happened. But this is how they train and brain wash these iran worshippers.

May Allah guide you.
Today's sunnis are the biggest hypocrites,
Lol, just lol. The irony.

Back
Top Bottom