What's new

Chinese national arrested in Pakistan’s Dasu after labourers accuse him of blasphemy

Chinese expatriates have no respect for local cultures and laws. They are worse than the worst conquistadors. Hope they make a horrible example out of him.

Regards
Lol, Indians are the worst of all animals, they dont respect others lives, they kill Muslims in India for non other then being Muslims.

no one knows Pakistani labors then Pakistanis .

our labor are lazy cheaters and not willing to work

when someone goes to hire them they beg like beggars please hire me i have no money to feed my family i am needy .

once you hire them they start day 8:30 am slowly

11am they need tea break

1pm they need prayer break

2pm they need launch break

4pm they need prayer break

even 30 minutes before 6pm they start pack-up to leave

their whole productivity is 4 hours per day

and if someone push them to work they will do like they did with sirlanken supervisor or now chinese supervisor . they are lazy as **** a 250sqm home construction takes 1 year in this country .

Chinese expatriates have no respect for local cultures and laws. They are worse than the worst conquistadors. Hope they make a horrible example out of him.

Regards
What happened in 2020 in Ladakh is still hurting like a bitch.

when someone goes to hire them they beg like beggars please hire me i have no money to feed my family i am needy .

11am they need tea break

and if someone push them to work they will do like they did with sirlanken supervisor or now chinese supervisor . they are lazy as **** a 250sqm home construction takes 1 year in this country .
You are so right Sir Jee.

I really like to know what he exactly said. The report only mentioned that he scolded a worker for dodging the work with pretext of Ramandan, but didn't say how that guy insulted the religion. maybe that guy has a deadline to meet to finish a project otherwise he himself will be scolded and punished by his superiors, which is often the case in China. But scolding your employees for being lazy itself is not blasphemy.
maybe religion is more important than work :enjoy:

LOL, Indians dream to see that every Chinese engineer leave Pakistan.

you are lucky the guy was not lynched

read BS fake FIR

Ft8sHQoaIAE77T0

Nothing special - these are the usual dumb arse holes in Pakistan just doing what they were programmed to do. By the way, this is another diversion tactics by those ruling Pakistan these days.

11am they need tea break

Might as well hire twice as many people and pay half wages if this is indeed the case.

I doubt it’s this bad, but if the issue is heavy work during Ramadan, we can all empathize with the workers, and perhaps indeed extra workers during Ramadan or heat above a certain amount.

We are all just human, and our climate is harsh. Any idea what standards used at building sites in Gulf countries?

What do they launch? :cheesy:

On a more serious note. That's why the Chinese wanted to hire their own folks!

Back
Top Bottom