What's new

Labaikyee attacked Church in Faisalabad, Pakistan

FB_IMG_1692293413686.jpg

absolutely terrible and unacceptable behaviour

those responsible should be brought to justice

The Great 2nd Rightly Guided Caliph Umar Bin Khattab RA said when he took Jerusalem that he would not pray in the Church because later it could become a mosque

The Church of the Holy Sepulchre until today stands because Umar RA said all places of worship must be protected

you know how much effect this had on Saladin Ayubi 400 years later? his commander said lets demolish the The Church of the Holy Sepulchre game over no more Christians wars no more Crusaders

he replied a man greater than me never did it so I cant do it

all places of worship must be protected under islam and Churches and Synagogues must be safe places for people to pray and they must feel safe there

very very sad day for Pakistan its gone too low, lower than what can be imaged

blasphemy law has become weapon in hands of religious extremists .
Europe , America , Australia ,New Zealand and Pope of Vatican should unite to save christians of Pakistan . Pakistani christians should be given citizenship in christian countries. Nepal being a hindu country should invite all hindus to Nepal . Sikhs and Ahmadis can get Asylum in Canada .
Why don't you launch a fucking crusade!!!

Last edited:
The establishment stands naked now, anything these minions of establishment will do now will be considered as another conspiracy by the company.
Naked?
Doubt it sir

People don't care

Yes I've read messages from people, quiet disgusting. Normally people kill and burn houses over land, family, political disputes but now are given it a religious colour. Shame
Sorry, but but we're not talking about land disputes, killing and burning over religious bigotry is nothing new in Pakistan.
Every minority has been targeted over the years.

If they take all christians of pakistan in to Europe and stop entry of pakistanis in Europe and in other christian countries that will be better than crusade .
And take in fucking piss drinking pajeets who parade women naked in streets then gang rape them and kill them.
What should be done u pajeets, we burned a few churches, you bastards pajeets have raped and killed christian kuki women and men, by going with that logic the europeans should nuke u sons of whores,
Before uttering shit i know u pajeet cunts like that alot but still before uttering shit atleast give a thought about what u are going to write, u are acting here like nothing happened in manipur, like u sons of whores are treating christians so goddamn well. Delusion ends with u sons of whores called pajeets.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. There is no real difference between india and pakistan, both are led by religious extremism, and minorities as well as women are treated appallingly in both countries. What is even more sick is watching prepubescent indians and pakistanis on this forum trying to outdo each other and show the other's country as worse. You both deserve each other...and you know what they say, imitation is the best form of flattery.
This is one reason I very rarely venture onto this forum these days.
It's full of idiots on both sides.

It's a disgrace and it's fully backed by the establishment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom