What's new

Terrorist who martyred two ISI officials in Khanewal gunned down in IBO

1. Raymond Davis knew he was being followed by professional agents, he killed them. These two agents from ISI couldn’t perceive they were being tracked and followed. They got shot.
A whole CIA outpost got blown up in Jalalabad.
2. Security footage, forensics, other intel methods lead to the hideout of militant after the militant makes a kill and then is tracked down. SOPs should be made to track potential militants before they make the move.
They do. Unlike in the movies, in real life not everyone gets cauight all the time.

Follies on part of security :

1. Raymond Davis knew he was being followed by professional agents, he killed them. These two agents from ISI couldn’t perceive they were being tracked and followed. They got shot.

2. Security footage, forensics, other intel methods lead to the hideout of militant after the militant makes a kill and then is tracked down. SOPs should be made to track potential militants before they make the move.
Bro our two rewarded agents got killed because idiocy of Govt when they were rewarded for counter terror ops their names and details mentioned on the press release.
@PanzerKiel

They do. Unlike in the movies, in real life not everyone gets cauight all the time.
It’s understandably easy when all the data is in hands.

Even i personally know an incident where a Major(isi or not dont know) shot two people point blank who both were armed in a similar incident. But i know because of proximity to the incident. It never made to news.
I can also narrate an incident of major in intel making contact with LeT and understanding the situation fully taking the risk to shoot two in the head with his handgun as they were about to open fire at him. One had handgun and other brought out AK.

The training saved his life.

Since I know him, I said to him,
“ teri phatt nai gayi, jab uss ne AK nikaali” 😂
He said,
“ kiya option tha, ya wo mujhe maar detay ya mein unhein”.

I think he is lucky to be alive.

Bro our two rewarded agents got killed because idiocy of Govt when they were rewarded for counter terror ops their names and details mentioned on the press release.
@PanzerKiel
The SOPs in such case become different. The agents can be deputed on desk jobs too. There are ways around it. Blunders can happen but doesn’t mean the end of the world. If ISI can re paint vehicles every two days, they can also change costumes and appearances in the field. The names are usually wrong too.

A lot happens in intel circle

Last edited:
No thats not what happened.They were not tracked down. He was suppose to be informant. They met him on purpose. After the meeting, they were shot in the parking lot by this guy. This guy was a double agent.
It happens alot. Mostly when you hear Intelligence officer martyred, Its a situation like that. You can never be 100% sure that your informant will not double cross you. And no matter how vigillant you are, all it takes is a bullet shot and 2 seconds. Its not like Hollywood movies.
In that case, the people who actually go to the meeting must not be that important right? Like they don't have any significant position or value in the intelligence aparatus?

Last edited:
In that case, the people who actually go to the meeting must not be that important right? Like they don't have any significant post or value in the intelligence aparatus?
Neither you nor me are in ISI. How they operate. What was the significance of that meeting. Its not for you and me to judge.
What i know. ISI Assistant Directors (BS-17 level officer) are regularly deployed in field. And Director is one rank above AD.
BTW What kind of post is that? Who should be on field or not how can people outside the Agency tell?. Do know that kind of information about CIA or FBI or RAW or FSS?

It’s understandably easy when all the data is in hands.

I can also narrate an incident of major in intel making contact with LeT and understanding the situation fully taking the risk to shoot two in the head with his handgun as they were about to open fire at him. One had handgun and other brought out AK.

The training saved his life.

Since I know him, I said to him,
“ teri phatt nai gayi, jab uss ne AK nikaali” 😂
He said,
“ kiya option tha, ya wo mujhe maar detay ya mein unhein”.

I think he is lucky to be alive.
But why LET??
They were Pro Pakistan.

468163_3145819_updates.jpg

• Terrorist was at large after killing security officials.
  • Security forces conduct joint operation to nab militant.
  • Niazi succumbs to injuries after being injured in fire exchange.
A terrorist who martyred Naveed Sadiq and Nasir Hussain — the director and inspector of the Inter-Services Intelligence’s (ISI) Counter-Terrorism Wing — was gunned down by law enforcement agencies on Monday in an intelligence-based operation (IBO) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa's (KP) Kurram Agency.

The slain terrorist, identified as Umar Niazi, was at large after he martyred the two ISI officials on January 3.

The security agencies arrested the terrorist with serious injuries following an exchange of fire. Niazi succumbed to his injuries after a while.

Intelligence agencies nabbed the terrorist before he could slip into Afghanistan.

Earlier this month, the terrorist martyred ISI officials Sadiq and Hussain when they were at a local hotel in Khanewal, Punjab.

Sadiq, meanwhile, was martyred in Khanewal at a time when he was on a mission to take down the network of a banned outfit operating from Afghanistan.

South Punjab Additional Inspector General of Police (AIGP) Sahabzada Shahzad Sultan said the perpetrators were on a motorcycle.

Both officials were posthumously awarded the Hilal-e-Shujaat and Tamgha-e-Shujaat.

Sadiq, who headed the ISI’s CTD wing, was awarded the Sitara-e-Shujaat on March 23, 2021, in recognition of his bravery and courage against anti-national elements.

He joined the police force as a sub-inspector in 2002. After appearing for a high-level exam in 2009, he was appointed to the ISI, the premier intelligence agency, as the assistant director.

During his tenure, the spy agency official exposed key networks of banned outfits. After months of efforts, he gained access to the high command of Daesh. He also neutralised the terrorists after raiding and finding their ambush site in Faisalabad.
Lol Gunned down

@PanzerKiel
Amjad Shoaib said the same.. However, why Army didn't provide false name etc?

Anyway, I guess a face cover would help (if a real person) or something like an 'unknown' soldier type thing where a person/dummy just received the awards on behalf of the original person..

saray jasoosi novel, movies aur Imran Series kay dewanay kahaniyaan suna rahay hain.

Very first quality of The once who get any REAL exposure is, They know how to control their mouths. boasting, impressing any one or being right among public is not in their nature.

This goes for spiritual and Intel world.

Follies on part of security :

On #1, I think they were shot at the end of a meeting with this chap. Don't think this was a case of him following the ISI people. Who knows, maybe he was a double-agent who turned on the ISI officials at the behest of his TTP handlers.

It was a disaster of a contact. It doesn't matter if you're meeting Jesus Christ himself, one must never violate common sense and personal security protocols.

The officers took a number of undue risks along the way. They should have met him at a dominated location. There was no layered security, he shot them and simply drove off.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom