What's new

Pakistan: Man accused of blasphemy shot dead at court trial

everyone condemn such acts but when famous celebrities commit such acts in Mosques they are more highlighted as being famous the impact of their acts and responsibility is more due to more fan following as compared to some ordinary non famous person who commit such crimes
117234427_143328454087038_3142569326449039452_o.jpg

Man in Medan sentenced to three years in jail for desecrating Quran

Here the case is about Our Final Prophet Hazrat Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him.
Stay on point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:offpost:

It is Pakistan, IF you are living here you are supposed to follow the constitution. Where it is clearly stated that:

Followers of Mirza Ghulam Qadiani are non Muslims.

If Muslim/non Muslim committed blasphemy the penalty is death and same for Murdering an Innocent.

The baseless story of old woman and Prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him) is untrue you idiot.

If killing the blasphemer is extremism then i am an extremist.

Why he killed him? Why culprit was in court..?

Welcome to

Don't compare Blasphemer with minority. By the way is there an exception for any religion in this law???

You need a mental checkup. Blasphemy is not a minor thing, is it? You can leave this society simple and find a better one which allows you to disrespect their religion.

Do you think judges are fools. He was under trials since 2018.

Death if it is so!

This is not a common matter. where you are trying to be very noble.

Please post some thing about The burning of Masjid al-Dirar (Arabic: مسجد الضرار‎).

If i say in public that i am you father will you ignore???
Any how we are not bound to follow you.

It is blasphemy!!!!!!!!!! not Gora kala matter.

Discussing Killing and Blasphemy, Are they same???

Good one!

Shut all the courts. WAH WAH WAH
Give this reference (old lady).

Islam will never change, Nobody can!

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Constitution!

Is it for specific religion???

They have done the best with those pigs. Try if you can change instead of behaving like a burning @&&.

Killing a blasphemer is a right thing as per our courts are not trustworthy.

Very bright! IN SHAA ALLAH!

What if there is no justice???

Death for blasphemy!!

Then why don't you leave.

Jahil may be supporting a blasphemer?

What is the relevance of it with this issue?

Agreeeee!!!

It is ISLAM not allowing blasphemy. What version?

Relevance with this issue??

What about illegal decision? Protesting is a right!

We love our heros and proud to follow!

I see a dog barking!

Do you think From SHO to High court every one was stupid?

When they don' deliver it happens.

Don't compare Pakistan with India!

Keep boiling. Death for blasphemy!

Our Prophet Muhammad saw gave us the way that is no mercy on blasphemer. Even Allah called blasphemer as Zaneem(Harami, and he was a harami infact) Exposing the reality.

Kutton ko chihiye k chup rhyn.

Welcome to pdf, a place to share knowledge and thought provoking questions with like-minded and matured people, where there are conflicting opinions that help one to attain a broader perspective of events and a place free of crude language to a great extent.Please go over the forums' rules and regulations before posting, regards..

Guys from the legal and ethical point of view doesn't matter how wrong that killing us but he really asked for it. First you are from a ahmedi community and then you declare yourself another prophet of Islam in a Muslim majority country.I can't believe he was that dumb.
You hurt sentiments of millions and expect no one will hurt you??
If the people start deciding right and wrong, everyone gets to become judge, jury and executioner, unless we have control over these people, our society will literally explode no matter what it was or who did it, its the responsibility of the govt. Of pakistan to deal with the offender

you don't go killing people in court in the name of religion and demanding law and order in the country, an example should be made of both the offender and the person who killed him, only then can justice prevail. I'm sorry but no matter what nation it is, without law and order, people revolt and revolting people are cruel, angry, vile and greedy, if it includes the religious factor then your country and its sovereignty is done for. We don't want a repeat of the eighteenth century.

Sir G, it is not so simple, Pakistan is Islamic State that's why it is known as Islamic Republic of Pakistan. The matter here on this forum is not 'follow/un-follow' but a minority sect with different beliefs is claiming to be Muslim - that is root cause to be addressed. Your personal wishes could not be of state's. So are in no position to impose it on others.

Again this is your personal issue and not going to change the ground realities.
If ever person stays in his/her limits as described in Quran and Hadith - no such issues will be there.

If you actually believe for even a second that THIS is an islamic republic then you are tarnishing the name of a proper islamic republic, this is a semi secular, desi liberal, ideology suiting country..
An islamic republic would crush all secular republics to the ground with proper justice, freedom and at the same time uncompromised sovreignty and integrity.
Where society has no right to poke their noses into others' business and semi mullahs have no right to blow someone's brains out (that, if needed, should be done by the govt. I.e firing squad, electric chair, the sorts). Where no one encroaches like animals and society prospers and lives to see better times..

If you actually believe for even a second that THIS is an islamic republic then you are tarnishing the name of a proper islamic republic, this is a semi secular, desi liberal, ideology suiting country.
You are right, actually I don't believe in present system as 'Islamic' - present law is an extension of system implemented by 'masters' for the 'slaves' and corrupt political families are very fond of this system, which favour them to install their next generations to rule and swell their wealth beyond their resources.
I believe only in the cause of 'PAKISTAN' which was genuine

An islamic republic would crush all secular republics to the ground with proper justice, freedom and at the same time uncompromised sovreignty and integrity.
Agreed.

Where society has no right to poke their noses into others' business and semi mullahs have no right to blow someone's brains out (that, if needed, should be done by the govt. I.e firing squad, electric chair, the sorts). Where no one encroaches like animals and society prospers and lives to see better times.
Exactly - the implementation of law & justice should be swift enough for a common, so none think of taking the law & justice in his own hand - it should solely remain the state's responsibility. There should be the only and one system of justice for all Pakistanis - not a two faced system which we are observing.

Salam to All Muslims Members and Hi to Non Muslims,

I have been going through all the post regarding blasphemy and its punishment and the carelessness of state as a whole and people taking the law into hands.

Now let break it up so that we could make it easy for all to make the right judgement.

First the accused now deceased namely tahir was found to proclaiming himself as Nabi and follower of Mirza Qadiani, later on he withdrew his stance and married a lady after that he again raised his claim in front of his newly wed wife who reported him to her relatives and from there on this man was stuck up with current case in which he was facing trial.

Secondly, for more then two years the false Claimer, Mr. Tahir was proclaiming his stance in court and court was bent on listening to his stance despite knowing that according to constitution any claim of this type is punished by death.

and lastly after two years of case and numerous dates in court, Khalid killed this man named tahir. Now let us break what went wrong here.

1- As per Islamic Sharia any one who commits or claims as such first is to be checked that if is sane or insane. In this case he was found to be normal.

2- As per islamic sharia the said person is to be given a chance to revert back and Ullema will visit such person and remove his delusion and will explain this matter to him. In this case he was visited by Ullema and video of his revert back is available on internet and he also acknowledged his mistake. Thats why he wedded to a muslim lady after that.

3- as all the conditions were met he was termed as now muslim but later on he again started the previous false claims again and from there all the issue started.

Now whether it was coincidence or not, all the rules as per sharia were followed in this case before the case was presented in the court.It wasverysimple for the court to judge this person's case as all the evidences were there and were presented before the court. But despite that the court delayed the justice.

And if we look into the evidences and shariyat references then all were met and in fair trial he was bound to be punished by death. So it was less important who had the honor of ending the life of a maloon.

Let me give you an example, suppose near my house there is very dangerous snake and due to its bite people are dying and there is fear among the people. I contact the authorities about the animal and i am informed to wait for the authorities to handle the situation. at the same time there are few more causalities so after waiting for two months and having number of bite incidents, i kill that snake myself, once the authorities found about this instead of appreciating the courage of eradicating the snake a case is filed against me as to why i took the law in hand as it was not my duty to capture the snake.

Now if we correlate this we can see, the maloon was indeed making fasad fil arz by making claims which were baseless. And in quran it is also explained clearly that there is no Nabi and Rasool after Muhammad PBUH.

So the state is in no fair position to make a case against this person, named khalid.

Now the question is did the court performed its duty as per requirement. In this case it is big no, we know that in our society we are sensitive to this issue so immediate and utmost importance should have been given to this. And there are number of proven cases of blasphemy which are still not punished by the courts. Not even a single crimnal was punished by honorable courts.

So what if someone took the law in hand and exterminated what should have been done by the courts. People here always fight for their own dignity and honor and i ask all muslims what about Honor and dignity of Our Nabi Hazrat Muhamamd PBUH.

Can we allow anyone to use the money and power to malign the basis of Islam and its ideology.

Back
Top Bottom