What's new

Pakistan: Man accused of blasphemy shot dead at court trial

آگر آج ظفر اللہ خان اور چٹر پاڈیا زندہ ہوتے تو وہ پوچھتے ظفر اللہ خان اقلیتوں کے تحفظ کیا ہوتے ہیں
these same people introduced the religion at the state level and are now paying the price. I don't how these people were working with Jinnah and still went with the idea of religious state after his death

these same people introduced the religion at the state level and are now paying the price. I don't how these people were working with Jinnah and still went with the idea of religious state after his death
they dont know future . when bhutto struck between chair and molvi he acted stupiditly .
friday day off
ban of alcohol
declare ahmdis non muslims
and many more laws can not save bhutto .
same apply for zia he need chair he make hadood law and blaspheme law was life time punishment etc
nawaz make it blaspheme capital punishment
but these trends countinue even today every gov try to make strict radical laws when they have nothing to do or say . last one is tahfuz e islam bill of last week

if i question your whole universe LORD(ALLAH) i will be banned so just leave it here

Most of Speakers are converted into Muslims and this channel is control by NewYork Muslims - Untied States

IT's MY PERSONAL VIEW:
Even I was not a particle Muslim after having reading translation of QURRAN. I start understanding why I am here. and follow some intellectual Speakers most of them converted Muslim not mulla. You will get your all answer INSHALLAH. Just try it, it will not hurt you and be truthful yourself.

if i am not wrong your holy book is above everything else in islam. Any such example from your holybook?

“You who have faith, Do not raise your voices above the voice of the Prophet, and do not speak loudly to him, lest your actions come to nothing without your realising it”

For the faithful ones these were the etiquette of being in company of Messenger Peace be upon him, if you are intelligent enough you can easily understand if speaking loudly to Messenger is not acceptable then you think insulting him will be tolerated?

When you say "your holy book" then why can't you simply mind your own business and leave everything "our" to us?

pakistan is sinking in extremism and can not breath under this monster .

Speedy dispensation of justice should address many of extremism issues in our daily life. I cant support action by any of two i.e. guy who got killed and the one who killed. Under no circumstances an individual can be allowed to dispense justice and at the same time no one can be allowed to say anything which hurts others beliefs and feelings. However, few things need to be clarified and addressed to avoid such repetitions.

1. For how long the case was pending in the court. I believe for two years, then the judge must be included in investigation and Mr CJP / CJ KP must own the case.
2. Was the murdered guy ever examined for mental health.
3. Existence of any instigator/ facilitators.

Speedy dispensation of justice should address many of extremism issues in our daily life. I cant support action by any of two i.e. guy who got killed and the one who killed. Under no circumstances an individual can be allowed to dispense justice and at the same time no one can be allowed to say anything which hurts others beliefs and feelings. However, few things need to be clarified and addressed to avoid such repetitions.

1. For how long the case was pending in the court. I believe for two years, then the judge must be included in investigation and Mr CJP / CJ KP must own the case.
2. Was the murdered guy ever examined for mental health.
3. Existence of any instigator/ facilitators.
my dear sir paksitani courts are court of law not courts of justice . first law makers have to fix the issues of justice then we can expect .

The real issue is why was Tahir Nasim being charged with blasphemy, specifically 295-B and 295-C, one which carries a life sentence and the other the death penalty? What was his crime? So he claimed to be a prophet. Does that mean he should be given a life sentence or executed? How is claiming to be a prophet the same as blasphemy? And why was he in jail for almost three years? He's an American citizen for God's sake. I'm actually quite disappointed in the American government for never raising the issue of Tahir Nasim before his murder. They made huge noise about Otto Warmbier who was unjustly murdered by the North Korean regime, but why didn't they also protest the Pakistani government's persecution of an American citizen? I smell some racism here from their part.
As for the killer, he's just a brainwashed teenage boy. I don't think he acted alone. Someone or some party facilitated this murder. They directed him to that courtroom. How does a 16 year old Pathan boy from some village know exactly where a blasphemy suspect is, about his court hearing date, that he claimed to be a prophet, especially during the days of Covid? Some Mullas definitely are responsible for using this Pathan boy as their instrument.

Back
Top Bottom