What's new

Occupied Kashmir Srinagar Echoes With Pakistan Zindabad Chants

This faizal khan is a muslim from india,
What muslim name is faizal?
Its faisal or fazal.

A falseflagger definitely wont know how to pronounce and spell a name correctly.
He must have seen gangs of wasseypur and decided to play muslim here. :haha:

Whenever pathetic indians try to do this kind of fraud, they fail miserably, I remember once during the Kargil war, when they were getting pummelled by Mujahideens, they showed Pakistani soldiers offering the funeral prayer and they showed they were prostrating (sajda) so that was a big failure and a laughing stock.

Intresting development..How come a downtown Srinagar girl is interested to particpate in an JNU election..And won the Vice President post too...I wish her good luck...

Downtown girl wins JNU polls - Rising Kashmir

I too, wish her luck in her goals.

Talking to Rising Kashmir over phone from New Delhi, Shora said there was a rise of the rightwing in entire India and she wanted to confront it to stop the designs of RSS from changing the real history.

Another shameless Bollywood fan among Pakistanis:haha:. Pakistan is the only nation in the world that loves its enemy's culture , language and movies:lol: you pauper Pakistanis watch Bollywood whole day and then come and bad-mouth India . Ungrateful sissies . Oh I forgot yours is a failed state with no money to make a decent movie . :pakistan::pakistan:Enjoy your beggar status:enjoy:

Another shameless Bollywood fan among Pakistanis:haha:. Pakistan is the only nation in the world that loves its enemy's culture , language and movies:lol: you pauper Pakistanis watch Bollywood whole day and then come and bad-mouth India . Ungrateful sissies . Oh I forgot yours is a failed state with no money to make a decent movie . :pakistan::pakistan:Enjoy your beggar status:enjoy:
Your blood pressure is high after all the insult. So i'll let my compatriots boil you even more. And yeah as far as bollywood is concerned, they manage to make 1 movie after a thousand that is not a copy of someone else's hard work. Since you villager lot have no exposure you go clap n cry thinking your directors are genius. Take my advise and don't act smart here you'll get exposed and insulted even more.

Your blood pressure is high after all the insult. So i'll let my compatriots boil you even more. And yeah as far as bollywood is concerned, they manage to make 1 movie after a thousand that is not a copy of someone else's hard work. Since you villager lot have no exposure you go clap n cry thinking your directors are genius. Take my advise and don't act smart here you'll get exposed and insulted even more.
My bp is fine . lol what insult ? Kuchh bhi !! Pakistani is synonymous with insulted . Why do u watch Bollywood which belongs to your enemy country ? We Indians are not craving to watch LoLlywood . you Pakistanis love Indian movies portraying Indian culture and make beelines outside theatres ( which exist only because of Indian movies ). Heck even your national language is from UP ,India . We rule you paupers culturally and linguistically . A failed state should be the last one talking about insulting anyone .:rofl: Now please don't cry
Jinnah is already crying in his grave looking at present state of pakistan

I too, wish her luck in her goals.

Spot on...RSS is not India not India is RSS..RSS is part of system...If Downtown Srinagar Girl like be a proud Indian by opposing RSS, what is wrong with it...At the end of the day, I love to see her being in Indian system...Opposing RSS does not make less Indian than others...

My bp is fine . lol what insult ? Kuchh bhi !! Pakistani is synonymous with insulted . Why do u watch Bollywood which belongs to your enemy country ? We Indians are not craving to watch LoLlywood . you Pakistanis love Indian movies portraying Indian culture and make beelines outside theatres ( which exist only because of Indian movies ). Heck even your national language is from UP ,India . We rule you paupers culturally and linguistically . A failed state should be the last one talking about insulting anyone .:rofl: Now please don't cry
O ja na ghareeb ki olad roz new id buna kay troll kurnay aa jata he or beizzat ho kay ban ho jata he. Easy to tell who's obsessed with who. Get a life mofo. :lol:

Tmhari behn se jo shadi krne se mana kare ga tum us ko marooo gey :-(

Ni krun gaaa shadi teri behn seeee :P
Beta apne abbu se aise baat karega tu . Tujhe baap ka pyar nahi de paya mai to iska Matlab ye thore Hi hai ki tu mera beta nahi . Chal khush ho ja agli jumerat ko aaunga mai . Ammi ko bol diyo taiyar rahe pubes saaf kar ke :partay:

O ja na ghareeb ki olad roz new id buna kay troll kurnay aa jata he or beizzat ho kay ban ho jata he. Easy to tell who's obsessed with who. Get a life mofo. :lol:
Lol jawab ni hai there pass to baukhla gaya . India ka gareeb bhi Pakistani se zyada amir hai . You shameless lot watch Indian films all day . you made our language your national lang . shows clearly the obsession of Pakistan with India . You should get a life first beghairat . Yes I am a mofo . I fu** your m**:D

Dead issue can make some noices..
janay na janay gul hi na janay
bagh to sara janay hai.
let them sleep one day indian will be like what... we were not expecting this..

Beta apne abbu se aise baat karega tu . Tujhe baap ka pyar nahi de paya mai to iska Matlab ye thore Hi hai ki tu mera beta nahi . Chal khush ho ja agli jumerat ko aaunga mai . Ammi ko bol diyo taiyar rahe pubes saaf kar ke :partay:

Lol jawab ni hai there pass to baukhla gaya . India ka gareeb bhi Pakistani se zyada amir hai . You shameless lot watch Indian films all day . you made our language your national lang . shows clearly the obsession of Pakistan with India . You should get a life first beghairat . Yes I am a mofo . I fu** your m**:D

mein teri behn se shadi k liye tyar hun :P

Lol so true brother . Napakistanis are terrified of us real muslims

Lol so whichever Muslim is patriotic towards India is a fake Muslim . Maybe your kind wouldnt consider me muslim unless I bashed Hindus here .And such threads are posted here daily and many new members comment on them
Go to Bharat Rakhshak in case you wanna contnue such language. Such words and language is unacceptable.

Jinnah Made his point by creating Pakistan, which of course Indians proved time over and over again and again. First learn to spell "Beeline" which you guys make everyday. On serious note, majority of us don't have got time to answer your typical teenage garbage crap....if you wanna stay here, have some manners otherwise you shall be banned like many before...!!:coffee::coffee:

Don't worry much. @Faizal Khan is a typical Hindutva posing as a muslim...

Their obsession with us and our distinct identity is surprising. All muslims of the sub continent are Pakistanis. There is nothing such as Indian muslim. Lucknow, Hyderabad and Kashmir all are trying our best to beat back India and create a state merged with Pakistan.

Also those who claim India is more Islamic than Pakistan are people who have no knowledge of Islam.

Back
Top Bottom