What's new

Afzal Guru hailed a hero amid "Pakistan Zindabad" slogans & Calls for Azadi at Delhi's JNU

Hahaha
Me too.
Didn't know keralites needed freedom, but from what???...I am wondering. :wacko:
shows the desperation and ignorance of the protesters.
during my student days SIMI was taking roots and our leftist friends were supporting them. but what to expect from them when they supported China in 1962 war.
you cant change their DNA.

shows the desperation and ignorance of the protesters.
during my student days SIMI was taking roots and our leftist friends were supporting them. but what to expect from them when they supported China in 1962 war.
you cant change their DNA.

We can not change their DNA but we can shut down their production lines.
All we need is political will and courage.

And

Bullets for the ultras :)

In Ancient India ( 600 BCE ) such action would have lead to Serious Debate .
In Modern India such actions will result in riots :lol:

Rajputana bhi mange azadi :D

Sometime i feel very sad for indian hindus,they were given choice of a seperate state in 47 but they didn't got complete independence.

Please refer to my earlier claim

The muslims in india were left on purpose

Good development. I am glad these people are coming out of the woodwork whose hero is Afzal Guru and Maqbool Butt..... "Hero" is someone you admire, respect and aspire to be like..... Hopefully they will follow thier hero's footstep, rest assured they will have the same fate - cheers.

Good development. I am glad these people are coming out of the woodwork whose hero is Afzal Guru and Maqbool Butt..... "Hero" is someone you admire, respect and aspire to be like..... Hopefully they will follow thier hero's footstep, rest assured they will have the same fate - cheers.

Who is Afzal Guru? I get the general gist that he was a terrorist but all this attention is only likely to make him a martyr and a polestar for some anti-establishment peeps. In US we have some rednecks too who still root for Timothy McVeigh but at large the Govt ignores them and they fade away into irrelevance.

Your Govt is only adding fuel to the fire by suppressing these dissidents and thus adding legitimacy to their cause.

Keral mange Azadi , WTH :D

None of those were Keralites or Kashmiris ( Few looked like Kashmiris ) and were demanding Freedom :crazy:

Thats the sad part here.

Its like Pakistani moaning about Indian muslims

This post is the best example.
Sometime i feel very sad for indian hindus,they were given choice of a seperate state in 47 but they didn't got complete independence.

Please refer to my earlier claim

The muslims in india were left on purpose

Who is Afzal Guru? I get the general gist that he was a terrorist but all this attention is only likely to make him a martyr and a polestar for some anti-establishment peeps. In US we have some rednecks too who still root for Timothy McVeigh but at large the Govt ignores them and they fade away into irrelevance.

Your Govt is only adding fuel to the fire by suppressing these dissidents and thus adding legitimacy to their cause.
I would largely agree with you to ignore them. Thats what we have been doing for so many years but they are refusing to fade away. What is bothersome is when they begin supporting terrorists and terror acts.

Sir over the hanging of one Afzal Guru there is huge cry just think what happen when Indian court hang tens of thousands its own citizens just because their political affiliations was not mainstream or other words anti Hinduvta.

Sir over the hanging of one Afzal Guru there is huge cry just think what happen when Indian court hang tens of thousands its own citizens just because their political affiliations was not mainstream or other words anti Hinduvta.

Yes yes,

Everything melts down to Hindutva or anti Hindutva in your stupid arguments.
Do u know that Afzal was hanged during UPA raaj ? Which is anything but pro Hindutva ?

I bet u know jackshit about Indian politics. Bas muh uthaya or har post pe Hindutva chipka diya :lol:

Afzal Guru was a terrorist who was hanged after due judicial process for his involvement in attack on Indian Parliament that killed many people.

We can not change their DNA but we can shut down their production lines.
All we need is political will and courage.
A mature society and democracy gives scope for dissenting voices. We just need to take guards against such fringe elements being misused by anti nationals and terrorists.

Afzal Guru was a terrorist who was hanged after due judicial process for his involvement in attack on Indian Parliament that killed many people.

I would largely agree with you to ignore them. Thats what we have been doing for so many years but they are refusing to fade away. What is bothersome is when they begin supporting terrorists and terror acts.

Yeah well! still I would say it is better unless there is some material evidence of their involvement as an accessory to crime but of-course you folks know better.

Dear sir, revisit the post when you develop the ability to differentiate between political affiliation and seditious activity. Till then you can score as many brownie points as you want.

Dear sir, revisit the post when you develop the ability to differentiate between political affiliation and seditious activity. Till then you can score as many brownie points as you want.
Dear Sir i acknowledge your supreme command over politics and Indian issues, i just commented with my very shallow knowledge. As per my opinion India is on fast track to become radical Hindu dominant country with huge population belongs to minority religion, you people have to bear this type of reaction or stop it by force. In case of force result will be quite devastating for the union of India.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom