What's new

Nothing Can Come Between Narendra Modi And A Camera

As a Lucknowi I can only speak of the general perception among the muslims. If you want to support a killer thats your prerogative. Just don't expect muslims to follow you around and be happy with your voting preferences. Actually I don't have faith in India congress or BJP. I mean didn't Congress do the exact same thing to sikhs. If so can't it do that to muslims? I think we muslims seriously need to rethink our loyalty to India. Fine, we have been in their sphere of influence but it does not mean we stop thinking for ourselves, particularly of the greater muslim interest-which only Pakistan can uphold.

Aree you are Pakistani bhai
The muslim cleric would have felt like a dalit.

Why would he wear a skull cap? He is not muslim. You guys are such a bigot. Does a Imam will sport a tika?

As a Lucknowi I can only speak of the general perception among the muslims. If you want to support a killer thats your prerogative. Just don't expect muslims to follow you around and be happy with your voting preferences. Actually I don't have faith in India congress or BJP. I mean didn't Congress do the exact same thing to sikhs. If so can't it do that to muslims? I think we muslims seriously need to rethink our loyalty to India. Fine, we have been in their sphere of influence but it does not mean we stop thinking for ourselves, particularly of the greater muslim interest-which only Pakistan can uphold.

that is laughable considering almost daily reports of Muslims killing Muslims in Pakistan :p:

that is laughable considering almost daily reports of Muslims killing Muslims in Pakistan :p:
Many muslims in Lucknow say violence in Pakistan is a process initiated by India. Babu Bajrangi someone told me had been offered a job in RAW. Also this is a temporary situation. Things will improve for Pakistan once there is more awareness over what RAW is doing in Pakistan. It is in Indian interests to keep Pakistan weak. I know but other muslims don't that Pakistan is the only state that will come to our aid when we are in trouble. Once they realize this they will develop a much more sympathetic view of Pakistan. The current claims of Pakistan muslim vs muslims is a direct, aggressive attempt to kill Pakistan's positive reputation in Lucknowi, Hyderabadi, Kashmiri and other Muslim minds.

Many muslims in Lucknow say violence in Pakistan is a process initiated by India. Babu Bajrangi someone told me had been offered a job in RAW. Also this is a temporary situation. Things will improve for Pakistan once there is more awareness over what RAW is doing in Pakistan. It is in Indian interests to keep Pakistan weak. I know but other muslims don't that Pakistan is the only state that will come to our aid when we are in trouble. Once they realize this they will develop a much more sympathetic view of Pakistan. The current claims of Pakistan muslim vs muslims is a direct, aggressive attempt to kill Pakistan's positive reputation in Lucknowi, Hyderabadi, Kashmiri and other Muslim minds.

You mean 'Hindu' RAW is capable of convincing a Pakistani Muslim to kill fellow Muslims !? Whatever happened to the unity among Muslims that you were boasting of ?

mozziii and his look alike thinks muslims as shooder don't you remember Yakum memon's last words his elders done a mistake
I do not know if Yakub was innocent like Tunda but I can clearly say that his words were right. Muslims have no place in India. Their place is in the khilafat. It is time to throw the yoke of Indian imperialism. Our regions should have been merged with Pakistan.

You should ask those muslims from Lucknow who is responsible for the Muharram violence between Shia and Sunni muslims in Lucknow that takes place every single year. Your anonymous sources have zero credibility.

Whatever action he does, he makes sure to have dozens of cameramen around him

Well its my people who are suffering most. Their total 14% vote went mainly to the congress and BJP came to power. Its chafing us muslims the wrong way and if it continues India could have an Islamic rebellion on its hands... we muslims will never accept the butcher of gujarat as ruler.

"Agar hum gaadi chalaa rahe hai ... aur kutte ka baccha neeche aa jata hai toh hume dukh hota hai." Modi on 2002

oh! come on guys...use your common sense.

The journalists were clearly shouting "sir, sir..sir", asking Zuckerburg to step aside while he was busy talking to Modi. So Modi merely moved him aside. whats the big deal?

"Agar hum gaadi chalaa rahe hai ... aur kutte ka baccha neeche aa jata hai toh hume dukh hota hai." Modi on 2002
Is that a threat? Should we muslims be scared? :D

You should ask those muslims from Lucknow who is responsible for the Muharram violence between Shia and Sunni muslims in Lucknow that takes place every single year. Your anonymous sources have zero credibility.
Shias and Sunnis will unite when time comes. Such tensions have been hyped up by the media to present a negative view of us lucknowis. The real tension we have is a butcher has been elected. We are focused on things like re-establishing babri masjid.

I do not know if Yakub was innocent like Tunda but I can clearly say that his words were right. Muslims have no place in India. Their place is in the khilafat. It is time to throw the yoke of Indian imperialism. Our regions should have been merged with Pakistan.
yeh baat slowly but now under Modi's rules they will definatly reject idead of mooolana azad and others i pray for one more term for mosi for their better under standing

Agar Ghareeb k bache ko goddi main le lo to wo juto k sath goddi main aa jata hai.

Ghareeb ki soch hamesha ghareebo wali

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom