What's new

India : Vest that helps exam cheats

In a state board exam or engineering exam if you need to score 60 marks you will need to write altleast 12 pages . 5 marks per page , std measurement 12inches= 5 marks small ruler. The teacher will read will first five lines or some key words and then use the ruler :woot:. They have to correct more answer sheets typically it will be from 5-8 min per sheet.

Well some even break the record for doing it in a minute or two thats different case. Teachers get paid some 15 or 20 Rs for evaluating each students answer sheet. You see where i am going.... .

Now if you need to write 12 pages of crap, you need to get running commentary. In a exam hall if you open you mouth they will throw you out. So at the best the idiot who gives an exam can get only at the most 20 marks using such methods. For rest of 15 (passmark 35) he still needs to use his brain. Forget about getting high marks, morons who copy will barely pass the test , so the easiest and time tested way is exam paper leak. Nothing can beat that.

If you need to score 70-85 mark you cannot spend time chitchatting or doing mic testing hello 1..2..3. As any one who has written exam knows that they are always short of time. By the way the vest must be chinese one , not indian one.

So this is how @levina apa @hinduguy and @scorpionx got distinctions in their exams ! :o:

Distinction!!! Nooo. The only exam I took a slip with me was the only one I failed in my graduation years.:cray:
I barely passed... :undecided:

@Armstrong was talking about me. :coffee:
He had seen my certificate, and he could not believe it really belonged to me. :cray:
Just because I flunked in my medical entrance exams doesn't mean I can't be a good engineer. :P
Btw I am gonna use this vest and appear for PMT again.
Munni-Bai MBBS!!! :angel:

@S.U.R.B. @halupridol brace up docs!!! :devil:

I'm going to use this and literally do a degree in everything. I can't fail!

How much is it? How much would it be for postage and packaging. Could any of the Indian posters help me out?

Your friend Waz.
It costs about a million.
If you can pay half the amount in advance then I can courier it for free.
What say??? :azn:

I have done cheating in only one paper in my life i.e in field theory of 6th sem. But I think the best place for cheating is the front middle bench and where the examiner stands and you stare at his crotch!!:D He is never going to look down to see what you are doing!!

Our education system is crap. They expect us to memorize whole because instead of engaging in practical work that we are really going to do.

that is the tragedy of modern "education".

This is the main reason I am holding my self from getting admission in university. Actually, I have learned more than what I had in my school + college times and I got job because of that too. No one gave me job before that. Now I am earning good enough.

:tup:

Kamaal hai....Indians cheating through innovative vests...super educational country.....wah wah.

No wonder India is atleast better than Pakistan, in 'INNOVATIVE CHEATING'.

hahaha:enjoy:

@Armstrong was talking about me. :coffee:
He had seen my certificate, and he could not believe it really belonged to me. :cray:
Just because I flunked in my medical entrance exams doesn't mean I can't be a good engineer. :P
Btw I am gonna use this vest and appear for PMT again.
Munni-Bai MBBS!!! :angel:

@S.U.R.B. @halupridol brace up docs!!! :devil:

It costs about a million.
If you can pay half the amount in advance then I can courier it for free.
What say??? :azn:

Ok i just did it.

201503_1657_icagc_sm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom