What's new

Occupied Kashmir Srinagar Echoes With Pakistan Zindabad Chants

Lol now this di*khead is issuing Fatwas against us. Hilarious BC. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I interacted closely with Muslims when I converted to Islam...Indian Muslims look down upon Pakistani Muslims ..they complain your women don't wear burkha and your land is haven for dargahs; bangladeshi Muslims are even worst in their eyes; they don't even consider them Muslims.

I interacted closely with Muslims when I converted to Islam...Indian Muslims look down upon Pakistani Muslims ..they complain your women don't wear burkha and your land is haven for dargahs; bangladeshi Muslims are even worst in their eyes; they don't even consider them Muslims.

Stop spreading your lies, it is not funny anymore. I am bored with your propaganda Okay.

This event was organized to develop tourism sector in the Valley...Unfortunately these radical thugs used this as a photo op opportunity to spread their views among the people who were present there...

It is not India that has lost...it is the people of Kashmir who have lost an opportunity to showcase to the entire world and to attract tourists.....

So you guys are no less than ISIS who declares every other muslim as a kafir in their mind. Good going...

This event was organized to develop tourism sector in the Valley...Unfortunately these radical thugs used this as a photo op opportunity to spread their views among the people who were present there...

It is not India that has lost...it is the people of Kashmir who have lost an opportunity to showcase to the entire world and to attract tourists.....
Who tours a fucking jail? IOK is the biggest jail on earth.

Who tours a fucking jail? IOK is the biggest jail on earth.

Oh brother Kashimir is not Palstein or Azad Kashmir.....Tourism is a major part of their revenue...Please google before posting...

Well that *** means Pakistan Occupied Kashmir

Who was taking part in the marathon race?

They were claiming to have some international marathon runners.

Good the world has seen what actually is happening in Kashmir and how much they "love" the external occupier India.

lack of water in Tamil Nadu made you convert ?

all land and businesses in Kashmir are owned by locals, past few years have witnessed 100% occupancy in hotels in the valley during the tourist season and more hotels are coming up.

Well nice manipulation of my posting Bro.....

It seems you are not going to admit that there is a Tourism industry in Indian Administrated Kashmir....Anyways...Is there any such think called Tourism in Pakistan administrated Kashmir...If so please post the link here....

TTP also thought the same and guess what we had to let them know how real Muslims act when time comes for it. By the way if it was not for sheep in India, Pakistan would have dealt with India much more better and in a befitting manner, but curse us Kaffirs because we have to care for sheep in India a burden that we have to carry.
Befitting manner ? Similar to 1971 when you guys made marauding 90000 Indian army surrender and freed 'east India' from India which is today known as bangladesh ?:rofl::pakistan:

BTW , what do you do when you are not weeping over your debacle in 1971 ? Probably more weeping:lol::lol:

If you can read, read what this sheep posted, he has been abusing all over this thread but there is a limit to everything.

Your countrypeople started it ? I never abused anyone before those impotent goats abused me and my nation

Chal tune apne Abba ko pehchan to liya :rofl:

No sane Indian Muslim will ever support Pakistani stance on Kashmir . Don't lie . We know all your indianized cousins don't exist . Pakistan is a cancer to the whole world and its time to remove it surgically . We Indian Muslims don't consider Pakistanis real Muslims . you all are kafirs for us because you don't follow the teaching gs of Quran .

Ab itni bhi kya narazgiiiii !!!!! kr tou rha hun shadi teri behn se ......

Khair, tujhe India mubarak ho .... aur bhoonkna band kr .... kall se bhoonki jaa rha hai yahan ,,, 8-)

Befitting manner ? Similar to 1971 when you guys made marauding 90000 Indian army surrender and freed 'east India' from India which is today known as bangladesh ?:rofl::pakistan:

BTW , what do you do when you are not weeping over your debacle in 1971 ? Probably more weeping:lol::lol:

:rolleyes:. Okay Marde Mujahid Muslim, well prove your bravado and bring pics of a cow you slaughter this Eid in India, a cow sacrificed in open. Otherwise a sheep you were and a sheep you will remain.

And 1971 is not an answer to every argument on this forum. It was never Indian doing alone as they take credit for it, real people who orchestrated that got our response.

Ab itni bhi kya narazgiiiii !!!!! kr tou rha hun shadi teri behn se ......

Khair, tujhe India mubarak ho .... aur bhoonkna band kr .... kall se bhoonki jaa rha hai yahan ,,, 8-)
Lagta hai tujhe Teri ammi me tameez ni sikhai ki baap se kaise baat karte hain . kaise seekhta Bina baap ki aulad Jo hai . Keh to raha hun jaldi aa jaunga . kyo to raha hai ?:dirol:

Lagta hai tujhe Teri ammi me tameez ni sikhai ki baap se kaise baat karte hain . kaise seekhta Bina baap ki aulad Jo hai . Keh to raha hun jaldi aa jaunga . kyo to raha hai ?:dirol:

phir bhoonk rha hai .... kutte ki yahi khaslat mujhe bohot pasand hai .... laat maro tou pairon mein loat poat hone lagta hai ... ho tu loat poat ....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rolleyes:. Okay Marde Mujahid Muslim, well prove your bravado and bring pics of a cow you slaughter this Eid in India, a cow sacrificed in open. Otherwise a sheep you were and a sheep you will remain.

And 1971 is not an answer to every argument on this forum. It was never Indian doing alone as they take credit for it, real people who orchestrated that got our response.

Even you know very well ki tum India ka Jha*t ni ukhad sakte . to kyo Bina baat ke fake bravado dikhate ho ? Do you really think you can defeat a 9 times bigger economy ? It's useless talking sense with you .
Surrendering 90000 trops is no joke . It proves Pakistanis are just hot air nothing else . Deep inside they are coward sissies .

Back
Top Bottom