What's new

Pakistani Analyst Thrashes India "We'll Make Independent Khalistan"

So far till now think tanks at both sides find 4th generation warfare an easy way to achieve their goal such as damaging a country at economical level,creating chaos,unstability and rupturing image.However,let me ring some bells that whosoever will implant it will pay of dire consequence as there is no exite route to such labyrinth.
Remember,if you raise a militant group or fund it today,then tommorrow your opponent country will also do it.It might be easy to raise them against one another,but difficult to control them anyway.Plus,they are prone to manipulation and cannot be eaisily destroyed.So,you need to keep them very much in control,which appears impossible.GOOD LUCK!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About sikh movement,I have heared that they contacted once with our military and file was send to prime minister Benazir Bhutto.So,she send all those names to Indian goverment as a consequence of which Indians were benifited and got helped like this.They selectively then killed their top brass.I have heared it once,not sure.Can anyone please confirm it?

Regards

Very foolish Idea. Would lead to a reciprocal response.

How would you like us to support separatist movements inside Pakistan?

A person who isn't happy with what he has most likely will not be happy with what he hasn't too.

Move on and let's try to make conditions inside the territory we have better then we can think about getting more.

Ok?

:) there are no separatist movements inside Pakistan :) there is only terrorism and India had been supporting terrorism inside Pakistan since 71

So far till now think tanks at both sides find 4th generation warfare an easy way to achieve their goal such as damaging a country at economical level,creating chaos,unstability and rupturing image.However,let me ring some bells that whosoever will implant it will pay of dire consequence as there is no exite route to such labyrinth.
Remember,if you raise a militant group or fund it today,then tommorrow your opponent country will also do it.It might be easy to raise them against one another,but difficult to control them anyway.Plus,they are prone to manipulation and cannot be eaisily destroyed.So,you need to keep them very much in control,which appears impossible.GOOD LUCK!
You are 100% right, most of the time monsters end up being independent of their master and do more damage. Country like USA does this , bcos it is territorially faraway and can physically secure the border. But even then they cannot escape fallouts of ISIS, alqaeda or afghan blow back. For countries which share borders like india & pakistan it will be a disaster in making. Like a wildfire sooner or later its going engulf them.
About sikh movement,I have heared that they contacted once with our military and file was send to prime minister Benazir Bhutto.So,she send all those names to Indian goverment as a consequence of which Indians were benifited and got helped like this.They selectively then killed their top brass.I have heared it once,not sure.Can anyone please confirm it?

Regards
Bhutto ? no way. She was one hell of a anti-indian. Her vile and hatred speeches were responsible for ethnic cleansing in kashmir. Its unthinkable that prime minister of a country will stoop to level of a rabble rouser. It reduces the dignity of the PM post. No wonder pakistan is in such a state. ( Pakistan needs to have more such PM's , they will do more damage to than an enemy can do. Saves a lot of time & effort for india :D)

REMEMBERING THE KASHMIRI PANDITS: THE ROLE OF BENAZIR BHUTTO | FRANCOIS GAUTIER

Back
Top Bottom