What's new

Pakistani Analyst Thrashes India "We'll Make Independent Khalistan"

2) Where did you see me saying Mexico didn't go at war with the US???? This stuff is taught here in the early years of schools and is a part of the American history. Show me, where did you see me saying that the US didn't go to war with Mexico?
right here you dummy:

2) The US has never been at war with Venezuela or Mexico.

What is your obsession in getting kicked in the teeth by Indians?

I have no time to search for you . Google is your friend.

Search for who was the top US aid recipient in the last 60 years (and we have not even touched UK etc).

If you had read any of the thread related to India being the huge aid recipient you would have known that of the 65 biil $ India received more than 40 bil $ before 1980. for the next 32 yrs India received only 25 bil $ that is far less than abil $ per year. and unlike pakistan all this aid goes to NGO's that are being funded by us, which actively participate for US political interests..protests against russian built kudankulam nuclear plant is one such example. anyway we already banned 9000 of such NGO's in India.

Unlike India pak receives military and civil aid which directly goes to pak army and its govt. you see the difference now ?

Then also search for which of the top technology Chinese firms are going to "help" Indian start-ups (Xiamoi, Huawei...).

You don't call it as help.. its purely business.. if not chinese then japanese or someone else will invest in Indian businesses we are already have 3rd largest no. of start ups and are the fastest growing in this field.

Maybe you are suffering from some kind of dementia. :rofl:

No, no one's suffering from any dementia. We are talking about modern world, these current years, the 21st century affairs. I think you should understand that concept before speaking. If I am speaking about a conflict today where Trident missiles were going to be used, would it make sense to bring up the V2 rocket from the WWII? Is that even relevant? If I was talking about a war a century and a half ago, then, sure, I'd definitely use and understand the pre-RPG and missile concept. But the thread on here, is not about a century and a half ago. And to my point, modern America (post 1960's or to some, post WWII) hasn't been at war with Mexico. I can't bring in a war from great Indian Vedic times and compare it to a war today as the comparison would be so off that it has no relevance. Similarly, the war with the Brits to form America, doesn't apply onto this topic as we are talking about the current decade, a modern Indo-Pak warfare scenario. Which has NO relevance whatsoever to anything even 50 years ago.

Next time you start posting idiotic crap, you should first carefully try to understand the writers context and then respond. I feel like I am dealing with children ages between 12 and 14!

You Sponsor Terror in Balouchistan, We'll Make Independent Khalistan - Pakistani Analyst Thrashes India on Indian Channel

Yolo! You don't say!!
donkey.jpg

The standard of discourse of some Pakistanis has plummeted to new levels of idiocy!! :crazy:

We want Khalistan...........:yahoo::enjoy:
We have punctured BLA &BRA,etc .......in Balochistan........:smitten::pakistan:

Yes these are best investment destinations for many countries now.

Yeah we will also made investment

Well, let me analyze the idea in a constructive manner! :)

1. This is Punjab of Pakistan, about to become Khalistan! :)
1280px-Punjab_in_Pakistan.svg.png

2. Inspired by Khalistan, Pakistan's Baluchistan will become independent Baluchistan! :)
1280px-Balochistan_in_Pakistan.svg.png

3. After that, there will be

North Pakistan

(Sorry, North Pakistan's map will be severely disputed with Afghanistan, India, China, all claiming parts of it, so no map here) :(

4. And

South Pakistan :)
1280px-Sindh_in_Pakistan.svg.png

Now it's for the Pakistanis to decide whether they want to go ahead with the idea....or not !!!
:P

You guys try please at least once and our whole nation is waiting for that only. PLEASE PLEASE try and then you will see what will happen

Oh you forgot Kashmir, but I wonder why all your terrorist investments end up bearing fruits in pakistan ?

Kashmir is part of ours and we didn't support its Independence, why we support our people to take independence from us?. Grown up

Dont blame Pakistan for your dirty negligence for Punjabi people in India...people of Punjab in India not getting their fair share.punjabis and Muslim league was the reason why British India is free Hindustan today...

well done ISI very well done ....

You guys try please at least once and our whole nation is waiting for that only. PLEASE PLEASE try and then you will see what will happen

We already know what happens when we try, last time Bangladesh was created! So, nothing new to see here! :)

But this time it's you guys who should begin with giving Khalistan status to Pakistan's Punjab, as your "Analyst" suggests. :P

Umm..technically it would be twice, now, isn't it ?

Someone show him the instrument of surrender.....

what will be your opinion ... if an Indian analyst would have said that we will make independent Baluchistan :D

A tit for tat response should be devised if the indians fund terrorism in Balochistan
Then we should fund the freedom fighters in Khalistan.
Time to play fire with fire

you forgot telugus, kannadigas, malyalees, oriyas, maratis, bojpuris, rajastani, haryanvi, assamese, manipuri, megalaya, nagas... everyone wants to have Independence from India..
bengalis punjabis and gujratis ? What wrong did they do ? :P

A tit for tat response should be devised if the indians fund terrorism in Balochistan
Then we should fund the freedom fighters in Khalistan.
Time to play fire with fire
You have enough fire in your own home already. :)

the Pakistanis on that panel gave a good thrashing. By the way I know Brigadier Amin Sahib personally.

Back
Top Bottom