What's new

Pakistani Analyst Thrashes India "We'll Make Independent Khalistan"

More of a for the sake of it reply.. Can't be done till the time you have these people in political ranks who can and will leak any information just for the sake of their personal businesses. Political and military leadership has to be on same page which unfortunately hasn't been in our case .. Our political leadership has proven it in past as well , when we could have seriously created an impact our politicians found a soft corner for india

I hope Sikhs won't persecute Muslims in khalistan like by the Akalis.

Horrific memories of Muslim persecution by sikhs especially Pashtuns and Kashmiris.

More of a for the sake of it reply.. Can't be done till the time you have these people in political ranks who can and will leak any information just for the sake of their personal businesses. Political and military leadership has to be on same page which unfortunately hasn't been in our case .. Our political leadership has proven it in past as well , when we could have seriously created an impact our politicians found a soft corner for india
Yeah Like If you won't Leak We can't Find it out.The Fact is Every Institution in your System is on Pay-off of Americans
That's Makes you Vulnerable to Leak.American Sell your Secrets to Us Anytime they Feel to do So.

Yeah Like If you won't Leak We can't Find it out.The Fact is Every Institution in your System is on Pay-off of Americans
That's Makes you Vulnerable to Leak.American Sell your Secrets to Us Anytime they Feel to do So.

Lol US selling our secrets to you anytime as if US is on a payroll of india ... interesting that i didn't know .

Wait!!! did they tell you when we were making nukes?

Pakistan chickened out on Khalistan support the last time fearing Indian support for Sindhudesh and possibility of Indian invasion.

The Sindh movement did not play much role in it, as far as my own assessment is concerned. In a meeting, Benazir Bhutto did ask Hamid Gul not to play Sikh cards any more as Indians were playing quite effectively the Sindh card in return. But Gul replied to her that keeping Indian Punjab destabilized is equivalent to the Pakistani army to have two divisions at free of cost. (Source: Kaoboys of Raw; Down memory lane by B Raman) And Bhutto agreed with Gul.

The diminishing of Khalistani zeal can be attributed to five vital factors.

1. Assassination of Indira Gandhi: After her assassination, few Sikhs exhilarated so vulgarly and loudly in front of Indian embassy, that it caught the eyes of the MI5 and MI6, later on the Thatcher government started to cooperate with IB and RaW so heavily that it helped to gather sound details about the terrorists whereabouts in an unprecedented manner.

2. Kanishka bombing:After this tragic incident where a number of Canadian nationals lost their lives, intel agencies in Canada too played important role to collect vital informations.

3.Operation Black Thunder: In 1988, similar situation arose when a number of terrorists again took shelter inside Akal Takht. But Rajiv Gandhi did not repeat her mother's fatal mistakes. The brilliant Gill virtually sealed off the entire area for seven days making a perfect seize operation and cleverly kept the media ready. After seven days, when the terrorists were forced to come out, TV cameras showed the entire world that the 'soldiers of religion' had defecated everywhere the holy place. If op-blue star turned the sikhs away from India, Op-Black thunder opened their eyes.

4. The election of 1992 in US: After this election the Jewish community kept on pressing the senior Bush Government to force Pakistan to stop meddling in Punjab. It was the result of this pressure after which lal Singh, Talwinder Singh Parmer and Sohan Singh (top brass leaders of the movement) were told to leave Pakistani territory.

5. The encounter of Sukhdev Singh Babbar: The encounter of this head of Babbar Khalsa which was made in front of public revealed that, Babbar who used to inflict locals with strict code of moral conduct was travelling with a prostitute and had a mini bar inside his car.

So, international pressure, intel cooperation, India's quick lesson from its own faults and the moral corruption of Khalistani leaders collectively resulted in ending this featherbrained movement.

Its time for Pakistan to start supporting Khalistanis and help them with funds. China should also look into it.

Its time for Pakistan to start supporting Khalistanis and help them with funds. China should also look into it.

Stop beating a dead horse and for heaven's sake look into your country. I am sure those funds would be much better utilized in your insurgency prone areas.

The hatred of India has really made you folks blind, when your own house is on fire it's idiotic to throw a can of oil in your neighbors house.

Stop beating a dead horse and for heaven's sake look into your country. I am sure those funds would be much better utilized in your insurgency prone areas.

The hatred of India has really made you folks blind, when your own house is on fire it's idiotic to throw a can of oil in your neighbors house.

When you guys won't stop spreading terrorism in our country, it becomes a knee jerk reaction so if you guys will not stop we certainly should start supporting it and no it is not a dead horse, does not matter how much you deny it but recent events have proven it to be alive and kicking.

When you guys won't stop spreading terrorism in our country, it becomes a knee jerk reaction so if you guys will not stop we certainly should start supporting it and no it is not a dead horse, does not matter how much you deny it but recent events have proven it to be alive and kicking.

I could say India has nothing to gain by supporting terrorists in Pakistan, I could say India is focused towards development, I could say India needs stable and friendly Pakistan for access to C. Asia, I could say India needs stable Pakistan so that it's nukes don't fall into the hands of extremists, I could say India needs Pakistan to stop the extremists like LeT and JuD from creating havoc out here. I could say a thousand things but you won't believe me because I am an Indian and you are fed 24/7 propaganda that we are liars and hell bent to destroy you.

Khalistan doesnt need to be liberated. It's a fool's wish. All we have to do is plague India with insurgency to bring it's social and economical structure down just as it did with us. Revenge is sweet and revenge is what i am hungry for now.

A whole lot of hot air.

People who could not hold on to their own nation can hardly make anything else except hot air.

I wouldn't go as far as your post goes. If your statement is really true, for the past 70 years, why were you never able to really cut down a country who wasn't "together" as you and your friends keep claiming on here? Why each time, irrespective of numerical, size, quality or quantitative advantage, you were given part of your rear handed back to you in a plate? Even after being in 4 wars. And yes, the other side might have faced more losses as it is a much smaller country on the defense. But it still doesn't help understanding how did you never could finish such an "undivided" country with so much advantage......so common sense tells me that there is a LOT more to it than your post.

Arguments with thin, hot air can take balloons up in the air. Not an entire country, in your case, even after 4 wars!!! The ONLY solution to Indo-Pak drama, is peace. Sad part is, neither one of you realize that till may be its too late. Both of you WILL sit down one day and will talk peace. I just hope it happens before another war and millions fatalities as that's what might end up happening in this region!! Some leaders need common sense and peaceful agenda to help over 1.5 billion people to get a better life, not another war.

If Kahlistan is separated there will be your Punjab too & what your analyst says doesn't matter.You ISI chief gives nuclear threat numerous time which is far from their actions:lol:If Baluchistan & Punjub both get separated you will left with the size of our West Bengal..:rofl:Don't mess with daddy you fantasy king
Dream on son

If khalistan gets separated from india then IJK too will be a gone case for India.(look at the map of khalistaan).i.e.No land access for india into IJK

@Horus @WebMaster please check out the language of this TT i have got serious reservations about this guy .
Pakistani Analyst claiming breaking India: Kosher
Indian Analyst just reminding factual history: Serious Reservations....

what does homer simpson say again?

Khalistan is just a start .......... agay agay dekho ke tum logo ko kaisay nani yad ati hai bachooooooo. Hum to mantein hai ke tum log shaitani kamon main mahir hou hindu banye ..
Unfortunately the there is no better way of articulating this:
jo Ukhaad na hai ukhaad lo.

Back
Top Bottom