What's new

Occupied Kashmir Srinagar Echoes With Pakistan Zindabad Chants

500 sq ft premium property for my workshop in a posh area of Atlanta, I make many different bows from seasoned oak wood to composites for my Mughal/Mongol bows, Turkish bows, Long bows etc. It can take me from 2 days to 2 weeks or even a month. Now my hourly salary is 1000 USD after taxes now add material cost, infrastructure cost, energy and other cost, marketing and then add taxes, duties, VAT and you will get the figure...For this you need the help of a grown up....Can you find any in your neighbourhood.....Don't just run away to Russia for everything :) :)

1000USD per hour...:o:
Do you work just one hour in a year.
Else keep me as assistant, i will me more than happy for just 100$ per hour..
:dance3::dance3:

:offtopic:

1000USD per hour...:o:
Do you work just one hour in a year.
Else keep me as assistant, i will me more than happy for just 100$ per hour..
:dance3::dance3:

:offtopic:
RAW agent as my assistant....Am I planning my own murder :) ...well not exactly 1000 USD in pocket but the clients pay for my boarding/lodging, food and VAT other than my fee ( which varies from case to case 250 to 500 per hour). However in case of failure, I don't charge any fee except for the first hour and travel expenses (which I call zero-fee). How many programming languages have you mastered?

If your last name is Khan, you should know better than to insult the land of your forefathers, Mr Hindutva clown.;) :pakistan:
Lets ignore him...Literally I mean it . Go to his profile and click ignore.

:lol: lol India is jannat compared to pakistan
Lol India is one of the biggest supporters to Israel. Aap Musalman ho? Or are u just trolling lol. Indias moving towards the U.S. Pakistan is moving toward Russia.

Enjoy:

Funny thing is in Azad Kashmir, there was no restrictions on celebrating India's republic day yet no one celebrated it. In Indian Kashmir they restricted Kashmiris from celebrating Pakistan Independence Day. What does that tell you lolz... The Moody Effect is really doing wonders.

Listen you dothead darkie :lol:
We are not idiots and we can smell plenty of cow urine in your posts.
Hey ugly chewtya , you actually are idiot !! how does my urine taste like which I let flow in the Indus ? Hopefully good. Consuming urine whole life makes one look like secularnationalist p***:rofl:

This faizal khan is a muslim from india,
What muslim name is faizal?
Its faisal or fazal.

A falseflagger definitely wont know how to pronounce and spell a name correctly.

There are actually thousands of faizals with a z .

I also figured out. He is not a Muslim. His knowledge of Islam was below the most basic level.
i am not here to teach islam or prove my islamiyat

Let me clear one thing those who are flying pakistani flags are definitely pro pakistani because of their religion similarity,, but the problem is they are pro ISIS as well,, they believe in that kind of Jehad,, which is being used in some terrorists org in the world,,

plus they are not more than enough to do anything except chanting in the valley and they are misguided,, unemployed youths,, only education (in schools of course) and employment can minimize this issue. or the situation will get worse from here!!
No one in their sane mind can support ISIS. They are the worst savages who have no care for humanity. Pakistan and ISIS antithetical so if someone supports one despises the other.

Hey ugly chewtya , you actually are idiot !! how does my urine taste like which I let flow in the Indus ? Hopefully good. Consuming urine whole life makes one look like secularnationalist p***:rofl:

There are actually thousands of faizals with a z .

i am not here to teach islam or prove my islamiyat

You must be tone deaf.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom