What's new

My Real life struggle against Dark forces of Evil

Psychiatrist will think he got anxiety and maybe paranoia or schizoferania and give him some medication. I rather want @Starlord to see it as spiritual problem that Psychiatrist dont understand. He got panic attack every time he pray, some thing that I see is related to God. He needs to improve his spirituality by praying and asking for forgiveness. This problem cannot be solved by human.

@PakSword has similar problem and the problem is solved through repenting and praying.

You and Jaibi both have valid points , thing is that my Panic might be connected to the depression and stress in my life which is directly connected to things I face in life and in the house, ( family related ) . Medication helps clam my mind when i overthink , including standing and Pray time to time .. for me my situation can not be seen isolated from the both Medication and spirituality , cause Magic has no scientific backing for which docs prescribe Pills but there are things which we know for a fact is beyond Science to explain . Magic - Sehr is actually hit your mind , your ability to reason and perform task to keep your mind healthy, medication blocks and Spiritual ways break the effects of Sehr aka Magic .

While the existence and usage of “magic” and other non-corporeal beings to affect our lives is mentioned in the Quran - your story may also be exacerbated by your history and the current situation (ban on GC and slow processing times) leading to an overwhelming stress. This overwhelming of stress may also lead to you being hypersensitive to otherwise normal occurrence.

That being said, Surah Falaq and Surah naas have been provided and are generally enough. What is required is faith in their use as well.

7 times each starting with durood should take care of most of these issues. Trust me, I bought a spanking new sq8 and showed to chachi.. next day got hit by someone reversing out of their parking space without looking.

Finally, give sadqa.. you do have positives happening.

My aunts words stuck in my head, for over weeks and I wont lie that I become paranoid to some degree about the magic, now if that is just about the words of a crazy Aunt it might subside but the situation that follows up in my home things like broken eggs , burned paper with weird writing , a letter that was found about the destruction of my family and even death of me and my life is in danger , things like walking sound, knocking on door and window , very strong disgusting poop smell with no trace of the sources that is all make my situation even worse .

The reason I mentioned about my Visa was because after a long time there was something that could turn my life upside down, and take me and possibly my family away from the people i know are so jealous of us and hateful that they wont stop until they see us all perish , Desi relatives and their envy/jealousy is beyond understanding in our societies .

So from the incident of your new car , my brother has the similar story .. My eldest brother who used to work in Dubai with HSBC bank back in 2014 , he was making good pay there in sales and things were going good, than he buy a new Honda accord of the latest 2014 model, and he took me ( i was there on visit ) to one of my aunt ( full of jealousy ) and when she saw the car, she was shocked .. what makes it worse for her that her Son in law also have a Accord but a older model, so for her it was outrageous to see my brother driving a car better than her son in law, in next few weeks you must have heard Dubai was Hit by extreme rain, my brother car was damaged and water gets in to the engine , it was so bad that despite going to showroom they literally said the car is unfix able , claim your insurance .. while he was doing that , he lost his job and his visa expire and has to leave back , and because the car payments were due and he can't get to extend the visa he left Dubai , Bank took his car insurance shut the file down and he lost a huge some of money because of that, lost his car , job and well settled life in weeks after that Aunt visit .

It is crazy to even understand how some people live with such hate, envy and jealousy and unfortunately they die with all that shit in their hearts for their own blood ..

@Starlord

Ulfrim/ Escitaloram and its other relatives in the SSRI family are commonly used medications for anxiety and/or depression. Their side effects profiles are quite good. If you have been prescribed the medication previously for your condition and it was efficacious and you tolerated it, then it should be okay to restart it assuming it was not stopped by your doctor for a medical reason. Was it stopped by your doctor? How long were you on it? Here in the UK, the medicine is usually started at 5-10mg dose and increases after 1-2 weeks as required. The medicine can used for relatively long periods to treat the aforementioned conditions. Note, what I am giving you here is very general advise, a more in-depth assessment will be needed taking into account other medications you may be on and any other underlying medical histories. My advise to you is, get a face to face appointment with either a psychologist or psychiatrist if possible (they will make a formal diagnosis and continue your care).

First of all to Mods My apologies for if I started this thread in a wrong section because i don't know where this thread would fit in . I was unsure of if i should even discuss this issue here because of its personal and a bit superstition in nature .

So let me come straight to the point, So I have 4 aunts alive and 2 of them lives with us for over 30+ years in the same house ( ground floor ) , one is mentally and physically Paralyzed since birth and other is a unmarried women in late 50's . We did have ups and downs in our lives with her and arguments which almost every Pakistani or Desi family have their their Phuppies ,but things took a far more bizarre turn not so far in past when some long lasting family issues once again comes to highlight , I don't want to go in details but it surely involves Money, second thing that changes in last couple of years that After I got married and many on the Forum knows that I am married to a American girl, when i get married my aunts ( Phuppies ) tried their best with my father to stop this marriage by saying a lot of things against my girl without knowing her in person, It was clear that they are doing this out of jealousy because 1 of my aunt lives in Canada for years and other aunt although lives in Pakistan but often travel to USA and when she returns she comes to brag about places she visit but we are like yeah good for you ..But since i got married my aunts become hostile towards me and my family, and despite me being the youngest in my whole Father side family i used to be loved by everyone but sudden change in their attitude towards me shocked me , it was so bad, that I am putting Allah as my witness that none of my Phuppi has congratulate me or bless me on my marriage until today, and 1 aunt who lives with me have not even give wedding gift , I know its not a serious thing but in Pakistani families it does reflect people behavior and those who have family issues will understand.

One day, I was doing something at the main gate of my house, when i heard some talk my aunt was doing with someone on the phone, the doors and windows were closed and no way she would know if i was there , what shocked me when she mentioned my specifically by saying her exact words " Han Apni Auqaat se bahr jaa ker American Bhangan se shadi ker li , Lakin mai bhi dekhti hun Kese America jata hai , Esa Ammal Karawaya hai ke Karachi se bahr nai ja sake ga " Roughly translated in to ( Yes he married a American sewerage worker by exceeding his limit, I will see how he even go to America , I have done Black Magic or Voodoo that he wont be able to leave Karachi ) . Now usually in my life I believe such things exists like Evil eye , Black Magic and Voodoo , because it has evidence in Islam , sunnah and even Quran talks about it , since i heard her i reflect on my life since my marriage and how things change rapidly for me, when we were applying for our Visa process despite a lot of people I tried to communicate to help me, none of them come out and my Visa process was put under a thing called Administrative processing , which according to Lawyers from USA i talked to is a Black hole of Immigration , Since my marriage in 2017 , 2 of my other cousins both males married to American born Pakistani' green card holder girls and while i am waiting they both are already settled in America started their lives with their wives while I am here, Despite thinking rationally about how come a Black magic or Voodoo affect American embassy decision the words of my Aunt and incidents that follow since my marriage in my life is making me wonder if she is really up to something sinister ?

What do you think I should do ? and what are your thoughts about if I am overthinking on this and this is all in my head, despite her claiming to be doing some Ammal to stop me from going to America or even trying to make me and my wife Divorce . I am not a devoted Muslim that pray 5 times, I am not ashamed in accepting that I should be praying but I am weak and everything i try somehow my heart move away from Prayers and other things . I time to time before I sleep recite Surah Nas and Surah Ikhlaq and blow on myself as according to one hadeeth this is what Prophet used to do every night before sleeping .
If anyone of you knows or have any suggestions for me , or have anyone baba or as we call in our language " Allah wale " who can help ( us ) particularly me out I am open to suggestion .

Some of you might wonder or even thing that its wrong that I am discussing such personal issues on a Defense forum but unfortunately I can not discuss this with anyone else or find out how to deal with such situations , I consider myself to a person from a modern world and hence there is a struggle that is going in my head to either believe in all that or just not to and nothing of all that works . If this thread end up being closed or shut down feel free to message me on PDF to ask for my email to discuss further details on email .
Jazak Allah khair to all the nice people of PDF for listening , and helping out .

@waz @Slav Defence @Areesh @PaklovesTurkiye @Cliftonite @pakpride00090 @dexter
Try to stay in vuzu all the time & Jadoo will be less effective on you. I can recommend you some babas but what is more important is your will to achieve some objective. Now your aunt who is doing voodoo on you to stop you can be the very person who helps you achieve your objective, to reach your objective It all depends on you & your approach in life.
After what you heard what your aunt was saying you would have started hating her and your interaction with her is reduced, that is what I am assuming here. That approach of yours is wrong if you are doing it. Secondly never show your frustration to anyone. Try to look happy even if you are about to die. no matter where you are & what life throws at you & in what ditch you fell just stop there look around you & build a world there.

@Starlord

Ulfrim/ Escitaloram and its other relatives in the SSRI family are commonly used medications for anxiety and/or depression. Their side effects profiles are quite good. If you have been prescribed the medication previously for your condition and it was efficacious and you tolerated it, then it should be okay to restart it assuming it was not stopped by your doctor for a medical reason. Was it stopped by your doctor? How long were you on it? Here in the UK, the medicine is usually started at 5-10mg dose and increases after 1-2 weeks as required. The medicine can used for relatively long periods to treat the aforementioned conditions. Note, what I am giving you here is very general advise, a more in-depth assessment will be needed taking into account other medications you may be on and any other underlying medical histories. My advise to you is, get a face to face appointment with either a psychologist or psychiatrist if possible (they will make a formal diagnosis and continue your care).

my doctor had me taken for a year, but she over time make my visit intervals increase, for example when i first went to her , she ask me for revisit in 1 week , and last time i visit her , she asked me to visit her in 3 months .. cause my health improve very much, since i started taking the pills 1 Ufrim , 1 for my stomach , and 1 Vitamin D&C and 1 Multi mineral , i weight 51 kg when i start visiting her ,and next couple of months my weight increase up to 61 kg's and i did not even change my food intake, the only thing that change was my treatment for panic and stress .. now i quit the pills several months ago because i did not need it, but from last few months i feel the panics came back so i started taking them again, but this time not regularly but like , i take pills for 4-5 days straight than give a week gap , than take another 4-5 days .

Try to stay in vuzu all the time & Jadoo will be less effective on you. I can recommend you some babas but what is more important is your will to achieve some objective. Now your aunt who is doing voodoo on you to stop you can be the very person who helps you achieve your objective, to reach your objective It all depends on you & your approach in life.
After what you heard what your aunt was saying you would have started hating her and your interaction with her is reduced, that is what I am assuming here. That approach of yours is wrong if you are doing it. Secondly never show your frustration to anyone. Try to look happy even if you are about to die. no matter where you are & what life throws at you & in what ditch you fell just stop there look around you & build a world there.

my Aunt is not talking to us directly because of her anger tantrums on our family , the only way she communicate with us is via my father who is hell bent of keeping her despite her being the source of evil for us and his own life .

Honestly I hate her enough that I can not even see her face, without making a weird face .. I pray that every time i go outside i dont have to see her face , or crossing her path ..I usually don't hate people but when i do , I do it with a passion that I than not even see their faces without expressing my discomfort .

I am not a brave person , no shame in admitting that I am hell of scared of Dying .. even though i know it is not in my hands and when time comes no one will save me, and when its not time no one can kill me but still I am scared of dying without achieving things i want in life .. I am scared of dying before i do enough to keep my family to a new house or place away from my relatives , I am scared of dying here alone when my wife is all stuck in USA and i am here ..I tried but unable to take this fear out of my heart and mind, the only adventurous and dangerous thing i ever did in life is river rafting in Naran lake, that too because my wife already decide to do and I did not want too look coward infront of her ..
I avoid things because of the fear of dying and this is all because i already see two of my siblings with near death experiences , when they get so close of dying but came out of it..

Last edited:
my doctor had me taken for a year, but she over time make my visit intervals increase, for example when i first went to her , she ask me for revisit in 1 week , and last time i visit her , she asked me to visit her in 3 months .. cause my health improve very much, since i started taking the pills 1 Ufrim , 1 for my stomach , and 1 Vitamin D&C and 1 Multi mineral , i weight 51 kg when i start visiting her ,and next couple of months my weight increase up to 61 kg's and i did not even change my food intake, the only thing that change was my treatment for panic and stress .. now i quit the pills several months ago because i did not need it, but from last few months i feel the panics came back so i started taking them again, but this time not regularly but like , i take pills for 4-5 days straight than give a week gap , than take another 4-5 days .

Medications like Ulfrin do not work immediately and can several weeks for their effects to kick in fully. It is best to take these medication continuously and not take these breaks. Let their effects kick in and keep it sustained. I would say take it daily until you are seen by a clinician and you can then discuss future plans. Weight gain is a known side effect of these medicines. Keep yourself active and make your diet as healthy as possible, this will help greatly. Regarding your stomach medicines, was this started due to the Ulfrin? SSRI are associated with an increase G.I bleeding risk but unless you have a history of ulcers or are on other risky medications (like Aspirin or other NSAIDS) then stomach protection are generally not required. SSRIs can also cause other GI side effects like heartburns etc. Carry on taking your stomach medicines if you're still on them.

Medications like Ulfrin do not work immediately and can several weeks for their effects to kick in fully. It is best to take these medication continuously and not take these breaks. Let their effects kick in and keep it sustained. I would say take it daily until you are seen by a clinician and you can then discuss future plans. Weight gain is a known side effect of these medicines. Keep yourself active and make your diet as healthy as possible, this will help greatly. Regarding your stomach medicines, was this started due to the Ulfrin? SSRI are associated with an increase G.I bleeding risk but unless you have a history of ulcers or are on other risky medications (like Aspirin or other NSAIDS) then stomach protection are generally not required. Carry on taking your stomach medicines if you're still on them.

well my weight gain was a positive effect, cause since i am experiencing stress and panic, i couldn't gain weight at all, 2 years back i was 27 and weight only 51 Kg's , and my height is around 6'2 .. for my age and height according to a dietition my weight should be around 70+ Kg .. I know that Ufrim does take times to effect, and as for Stomach pills i asked her she said that Stress and depression cause Acidity and upset stomach which is one of the thing i suffer a lot , so maybe that is why she had me given the stomach pills . Personally i have no medical history with any major disease, neither my father or mother side has any major disease which transcends like diabetes .

If you suspect black magic affecting your home and life then my advice is to consult an Aalim - not the publicity type but a selfless man who understand these issues and much about Islam at large. Somebody who have helped people before and have a word-of-mouth reputation for it.

(1) Ask around in your circle of friends, neighbors, trustworthy relatives, people who you can talk to, if they know such a person. Speak to each in a general manner - no need to tell each about what you are going through.

If you are unable to, then you may start a 'conversation' with me; I might be able to help but I cannot guarantee a contact. Try (1) first.

well my weight gain was a positive effect, cause since i am experiencing stress and panic, i couldn't gain weight at all, 2 years back i was 27 and weight only 51 Kg's , and my height is around 6'2 .. for my age and height according to a dietition my weight should be around 70+ Kg .. I know that Ufrim does take times to effect, and as for Stomach pills i asked her she said that Stress and depression cause Acidity and upset stomach which is one of the thing i suffer a lot , so maybe that is why she had me given the stomach pills . Personally i have no medical history with any major disease, neither my father or mother side has any major disease which transcends like diabetes .

Okay, then that is fine. Keep yourself on Ulfrim until you see your clinician. In the meantime, if you're unsure about the medications and have a question, run it by a pharmacist. You can tag me here as well.

my Aunt is not talking to us directly because of her anger tantrums on our family , the only way she communicate with us is via my father who is hell bent of keeping her despite her being the source of evil for us and his own life .

Honestly I hate her enough that I can not even see her face, without making a weird face .. I pray that every time i go outside i dont have to see her face , or crossing her path ..I usually don't hate people but when i do , I do it with a passion that I than not even see their faces without expressing my discomfort .

I am not a brave person , no shame in admitting that I am hell of scared of Dying .. even though i know it is not in my hands and when time comes no one will save me, and when its not time no one can kill me but still I am scared of dying without achieving things i want in life .. I am scared of dying before i do enough to keep my family to a new house or place away from my relatives , I am scared of dying here alone when my wife is all stuck in USA and i am here ..I tried but unable to take this fear out of my heart and mind, the only adventurous and dangerous thing i ever did in life is river rafting in Naran lake, that too because my wife already decide to do and I did not want too look coward infront of her ..
You bigger problems than Voodoo is diplomacy. This is something you need to learn. Trust me you not making to USA has more to do with immigration crack down in USA than voodoo. Yes I know Voodoo happens but there are other things that are more responsible for your issues.
Like from your words what I can understand is that your aunt knows your father well & uses him to implement her desires but between this all she has also failed to achieve her goals about your marriage so what you have to do is to be diplomatic.

Okay, then that is fine. Keep yourself on Ulfrim until you see your clinician. In the meantime, if you're unsure about the medications and have a question, run it by a pharmacist. You can tag me here as well.

in Pakistan Pharmacists can give you a general idea about the pills and if they can be harmful in any case, so the pharmacy i am being going has said its not a harmful drug to large extend, but he said keep it to 1 pill a day, because in past i even took 2 a day but that was in very beginning when my anxiety and panic were worse stage .

You bigger problems than Voodoo is diplomacy. This is something you need to learn. Trust me you not making to USA has more to do with immigration crack down in USA than voodoo. Yes I know Voodoo happens but there are other things that are more responsible for your issues.
Like from your words what I can understand is that your aunt knows your father well & uses him to implement her desires but between this all she has also failed to achieve her goals about your marriage so what you have to do is to be diplomatic.

how I am suppose to win a diplomatic battle with the 3 freaking phuppo ? they are famous for diplomacy and family fights, arguments in our society , i used to think as a hoax but now i see why people make fun of them over internet .
Of course it would be far stretched to think that my Phuppho has power to influence the US embassy decision but what she can do through her dirty Magic is to make sure that i remain in constant struggle between believing that her evil is winning or Letting to all leave on Allah ..
3 years ago, I did not even imagine to be married at this age and specially to a American , my life goals always have that i finish my MBA find a job, make sure my family moves to another house, take my mother to hajj or send her and my father together of ummrah, give them both a comfortable life , let her rest and enjoy the life , and than in late 30's I can find some nice Pakistani girl to marry .. but as they say, We plan and he ( Allah Plans ) and he is the best planner ..

in Pakistan Pharmacists can give you a general idea about the pills and if they can be harmful in any case, so the pharmacy i am being going has said its not a harmful drug to large extend, but he said keep it to 1 pill a day, because in past i even took 2 a day but that was in very beginning when my anxiety and panic were worse stage .

Yes, that is correct. In terms of using more than one a day, 20mg is the maximum dose we tend to use. When we start these medications, other than the fact they can take weeks to kick in, they can make anxiety symptoms worse initially. If this is a concern and/or the person is very anxious and needs something to control their symptoms quickly, we sometimes use other medications in combination for a short period, for example benzodiazepines such as diazepam. These class of medicines are not used as much due to their dependance (addiction) issues. It is good in your case the Ulfrin is effective, if need be, clinicians can add other medications to help you. For now, keep it one a day and then let your clinician take it from there.

If you suspect black magic affecting your home and life then my advice is to consult an Aalim - not the publicity type but a selfless man who understand these issues and much about Islam at large. Somebody who have helped people before and have a word-of-mouth reputation for it.

(1) Ask around in your circle of friends, neighbors, trustworthy relatives, people who you can talk to, if they know such a person. Speak to each in a general manner - no need to tell each about what you are going through.

If you are unable to, then you may start a 'conversation' with me; I might be able to help but I cannot guarantee a contact. Try (1) first.

To some degree all the aalim or so called Babay near my house, or area comes to my house and as i mentioned they all give a complete different narrative to our problems, some say its magic, some say its Jinns , some says its both , and honestly you can;t believe once my aunt ( evil one ) bring a baba to house, and after doing his tricks he told my parents that there is a evil jinn in our house brought by my Wife from USA, she left but the jinn didn't .. Can you imagine he somehow blame it all on my wife, who just live with us for a month back than. ..

Yes, that is correct. In terms of using more than one a day, 20mg is the maximum dose we tend to use. When we start these medications, other than the fact they can take weeks to kick in, they can make anxiety symptoms worse initially. If this is a concern and/or the person is very anxious and needs something to control their symptoms quickly, we sometimes use other medications in combination for a short period, for example benzodiazepines such as diazepam. These class of medicines are not used as much due to their dependance (addiction) issues. It is good in your case the Ulfrin is effective, if need be, clinicians can add other medications to help you. For now, keep it one a day and then let your clinician take it from there.

I was also given Indreal 10 mg, but that was to very limited time , i had done some 10+ ECG's in part 3-4 years and saw multiple heart specialists, cause in panic my heart rate increase and it feels like a heart issue , but I am not taking Indreal for now cause it was stopped by my doc long ago .

You and Jaibi both have valid points , thing is that my Panic might be connected to the depression and stress in my life which is directly connected to things I face in life and in the house, ( family related ) . Medication helps clam my mind when i overthink , including standing and Pray time to time .. for me my situation can not be seen isolated from the both Medication and spirituality , cause Magic has no scientific backing for which docs prescribe Pills but there are things which we know for a fact is beyond Science to explain . Magic - Sehr is actually hit your mind , your ability to reason and perform task to keep your mind healthy, medication blocks and Spiritual ways break the effects of Sehr aka Magic .

My aunts words stuck in my head, for over weeks and I wont lie that I become paranoid to some degree about the magic, now if that is just about the words of a crazy Aunt it might subside but the situation that follows up in my home things like broken eggs , burned paper with weird writing , a letter that was found about the destruction of my family and even death of me and my life is in danger , things like walking sound, knocking on door and window , very strong disgusting poop smell with no trace of the sources that is all make my situation even worse .

The reason I mentioned about my Visa was because after a long time there was something that could turn my life upside down, and take me and possibly my family away from the people i know are so jealous of us and hateful that they wont stop until they see us all perish , Desi relatives and their envy/jealousy is beyond understanding in our societies .

So from the incident of your new car , my brother has the similar story .. My eldest brother who used to work in Dubai with HSBC bank back in 2014 , he was making good pay there in sales and things were going good, than he buy a new Honda accord of the latest 2014 model, and he took me ( i was there on visit ) to one of my aunt ( full of jealousy ) and when she saw the car, she was shocked .. what makes it worse for her that her Son in law also have a Accord but a older model, so for her it was outrageous to see my brother driving a car better than her son in law, in next few weeks you must have heard Dubai was Hit by extreme rain, my brother car was damaged and water gets in to the engine , it was so bad that despite going to showroom they literally said the car is unfix able , claim your insurance .. while he was doing that , he lost his job and his visa expire and has to leave back , and because the car payments were due and he can't get to extend the visa he left Dubai , Bank took his car insurance shut the file down and he lost a huge some of money because of that, lost his car , job and well settled life in weeks after that Aunt visit .

It is crazy to even understand how some people live with such hate, envy and jealousy and unfortunately they die with all that shit in their hearts for their own blood ..

I've seen this happen in my family as well -- one thing we learned is buy a expensive car but do not drive or use it in front of people who are prone to jealousy, we have a beater car we use to go to gatherings or I to meetings. Even the wealthiest man giving one the evil eye can drag you to the grave.

If I remember correct it's hadith to hide one's wealth from others and don't flaunt it.

Psychiatrist will think he got anxiety and maybe paranoia or schizoferania and give him some medication. I rather want @Starlord to see it as spiritual problem that Psychiatrist dont understand. He got panic attack every time he pray, some thing that I see is related to God. He needs to improve his spirituality by praying and asking for forgiveness. This problem cannot be solved by human.

@PakSword has similar problem and the problem is solved through repenting and praying.
There's no problem in going to a doctor though.. One must get himself evaluated by a qualified professional.

He is taking medicine.. I wasn't when the panic attacks started.. so my trigger was different (which I later knew what it was). It could be that he is having side effects of medicine. When a doctor gave me xenix (I don't know if I remember to spell it correctly), it brought my sugar level down so much that they had to give me glucose. I still remember those panic attacks.. It's like I was living in an unreal world. However, in my case, my condition couldn't get better through medicine or psychiatric help. When the panic attacks increased and I started having many other problems in addition to them, I had to go through my actions and found out when that all started..

His problem could be entirely different. What I wanted to say that the moment he will ask help from Allah, and Allah accepts his prayers, He will start sending help in many forms.. This help might come as a good doctor seeing him, or a good aalim, or just nothing other than the chance of repentance and he will start seeing the difference.

Doctors are the helpers appointed by Allah swt too and He enables us to choose the right doctor. Many people don't even take the right decisions because they are over confident on their decision making powers. That's why I said prayer is the key.. It will enable our friend to take right decisions.. all other things will follow based on how he asks mercy and help of Allah.. and we all know Allah is the most merciful :-):-):-).

Back
Top Bottom