What's new

My Real life struggle against Dark forces of Evil

YeBeWarned

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
First of all to Mods My apologies for if I started this thread in a wrong section because i don't know where this thread would fit in . I was unsure of if i should even discuss this issue here because of its personal and a bit superstition in nature .

So let me come straight to the point, So I have 4 aunts alive and 2 of them lives with us for over 30+ years in the same house ( ground floor ) , one is mentally and physically Paralyzed since birth and other is a unmarried women in late 50's . We did have ups and downs in our lives with her and arguments which almost every Pakistani or Desi family have their their Phuppies ,but things took a far more bizarre turn not so far in past when some long lasting family issues once again comes to highlight , I don't want to go in details but it surely involves Money, second thing that changes in last couple of years that After I got married and many on the Forum knows that I am married to a American girl, when i get married my aunts ( Phuppies ) tried their best with my father to stop this marriage by saying a lot of things against my girl without knowing her in person, It was clear that they are doing this out of jealousy because 1 of my aunt lives in Canada for years and other aunt although lives in Pakistan but often travel to USA and when she returns she comes to brag about places she visit but we are like yeah good for you ..But since i got married my aunts become hostile towards me and my family, and despite me being the youngest in my whole Father side family i used to be loved by everyone but sudden change in their attitude towards me shocked me , it was so bad, that I am putting Allah as my witness that none of my Phuppi has congratulate me or bless me on my marriage until today, and 1 aunt who lives with me have not even give wedding gift , I know its not a serious thing but in Pakistani families it does reflect people behavior and those who have family issues will understand.

One day, I was doing something at the main gate of my house, when i heard some talk my aunt was doing with someone on the phone, the doors and windows were closed and no way she would know if i was there , what shocked me when she mentioned my specifically by saying her exact words " Han Apni Auqaat se bahr jaa ker American Bhangan se shadi ker li , Lakin mai bhi dekhti hun Kese America jata hai , Esa Ammal Karawaya hai ke Karachi se bahr nai ja sake ga " Roughly translated in to ( Yes he married a American sewerage worker by exceeding his limit, I will see how he even go to America , I have done Black Magic or Voodoo that he wont be able to leave Karachi ) . Now usually in my life I believe such things exists like Evil eye , Black Magic and Voodoo , because it has evidence in Islam , sunnah and even Quran talks about it , since i heard her i reflect on my life since my marriage and how things change rapidly for me, when we were applying for our Visa process despite a lot of people I tried to communicate to help me, none of them come out and my Visa process was put under a thing called Administrative processing , which according to Lawyers from USA i talked to is a Black hole of Immigration , Since my marriage in 2017 , 2 of my other cousins both males married to American born Pakistani' green card holder girls and while i am waiting they both are already settled in America started their lives with their wives while I am here, Despite thinking rationally about how come a Black magic or Voodoo affect American embassy decision the words of my Aunt and incidents that follow since my marriage in my life is making me wonder if she is really up to something sinister ?

What do you think I should do ? and what are your thoughts about if I am overthinking on this and this is all in my head, despite her claiming to be doing some Ammal to stop me from going to America or even trying to make me and my wife Divorce . I am not a devoted Muslim that pray 5 times, I am not ashamed in accepting that I should be praying but I am weak and everything i try somehow my heart move away from Prayers and other things . I time to time before I sleep recite Surah Nas and Surah Ikhlaq and blow on myself as according to one hadeeth this is what Prophet used to do every night before sleeping .
If anyone of you knows or have any suggestions for me , or have anyone baba or as we call in our language " Allah wale " who can help ( us ) particularly me out I am open to suggestion .

Some of you might wonder or even thing that its wrong that I am discussing such personal issues on a Defense forum but unfortunately I can not discuss this with anyone else or find out how to deal with such situations , I consider myself to a person from a modern world and hence there is a struggle that is going in my head to either believe in all that or just not to and nothing of all that works . If this thread end up being closed or shut down feel free to message me on PDF to ask for my email to discuss further details on email .
Jazak Allah khair to all the nice people of PDF for listening , and helping out .

@waz @Slav Defence @Areesh @PaklovesTurkiye @Cliftonite @pakpride00090 @dexter

Last edited:
Well let me state , that all Good will and bad , Allah Knows best.
For any Magic or None Magic , Believe in Allah all mighty's power

If the Magic or Voodo was something so powerful , then every one stop working hard in exams and just go do some magic to pass exams , and let me tell you no one passes the exam of life by Magic or Voodoo

Example
  • I got my first job , by hard work and some generous person hiring me
  • I went thru school by hard work not going to Magic Wala
  • I got my first car , by working hard 9 month after I got in car accident on 2nd day of Job
  • I got thru putting roof on my parents head by working hard not by magic

The issue about the Family Matter , it happens in many families this is why it is best that after certain age people move into their own homes and start their own families

Why your Visa has not been processed has nothing to do with you , it is an application process and after Donald Trump came into Government various immigration processes have been impacted or slowed. Before you got married to a Girl from USA , you should have done some research about Visa Processing

Tomorrow when you wake up , thank Allah for all he has given you
health , a free country and fresh air you breath and when time comes your situation will improve until then

a) Workout , Stay active do exercise build character toughen up
b) Pray to Allah if not 5 times start doing something as it helps .... bring peace of mind
if you understand it's meaning
c) Have clarity of mind

Last edited:
Well let me state , that all Good will and bad , Allah Knows best.
For any Magic or None Magic , Believe in Allah all mighty's power

If the Magic or Voodo was something so powerful , then every one stop working hard in exams and just go do some magic to pass exams , and let me tell you no one passes the exam of life by Magic or Voodoo

I got my first job , by hard work and some generous person hiring me
I went thru school by hard work not going to Magic Wala
I got my first car , by working hard 9 month after I got in car accident on 2nd day of Job
I got thru putting roof on my parents head by working hard not by magic

The issue about the Family Matter , it happens in many families this is why it is best that after certain age people move into their own homes and start their own families

Why your Visa has not been processed has nothing to do with you , it is an application process and after Donald Trump came into Government various immigration processes have been impacted or slowed

Honestly I do believe in all what you mentioned but because of getting to personal I have mentioned 1% of things which we as a family go through, if I ever open up the whole situation than you might be able to understand much, but I do agree things like hard work and other things you mentioned works for most of the people ..

First of all to Mods My apologies for if I started this thread in a wrong section because i don't know where this thread would fit in . I was unsure of if i should even discuss this issue here because of its personal and a bit superstition in nature .

So let me come straight to the point, So I have 4 aunts alive and 2 of them lives with us for over 30+ years in the same house ( ground floor ) , one is mentally and physically Paralyzed since birth and other is a unmarried women in late 50's . We did have ups and downs in our lives with her and arguments which almost every Pakistani or Desi family have their their Phuppies ,but things took a far more bizarre turn not so far in past when some long lasting family issues once again comes to highlight , I don't want to go in details but it surely involves Money, second thing that changes in last couple of years that After I got married and many on the Forum knows that I am married to a American girl, when i get married my aunts ( Phuppies ) tried their best with my father to stop this marriage by saying a lot of things against my girl without knowing her in person, It was clear that they are doing this out of jealousy because 1 of my aunt lives in Canada for years and other aunt although lives in Pakistan but often travel to USA and when she returns she comes to brag about places she visit but we are like yeah good for you ..But since i got married my aunts become hostile towards me and my family, and despite me being the youngest in my whole Father side family i used to be loved by everyone but sudden change in their attitude towards me shocked me , it was so bad, that I am putting Allah as my witness that none of my Phuppi has congratulate me or bless me on my marriage until today, and 1 aunt who lives with me have not even give wedding gift , I know its not a serious thing but in Pakistani families it does reflect people behavior and those who have family issues will understand.

One day, I was doing something at the main gate of my house, when i heard some talk my aunt was doing with someone on the phone, the doors and windows were closed and no way she would know if i was there , what shocked me when she mentioned my specifically by saying her exact words " Han Apni Auqaat se bahr jaa ker American Bhangan se shadi ker li , Lakin mai bhi dekhti hun Kese America jata hai , Esa Ammal Karawaya hai ke Karachi se bahr nai ja sake ga " Roughly translated in to ( Yes he married a American sewerage worker by exceeding his limit, I will see how he even go to America , I have done Black Magic or Voodoo that he wont be able to leave Karachi ) . Now usually in my life I believe such things exists like Evil eye , Black Magic and Voodoo , because it has evidence in Islam , sunnah and even Quran talks about it , since i heard her i reflect on my life since my marriage and how things change rapidly for me, when we were applying for our Visa process despite a lot of people I tried to communicate to help me, none of them come out and my Visa process was put under a thing called Administrative processing , which according to Lawyers from USA i talked to is a Black hole of Immigration , Since my marriage in 2017 , 2 of my other cousins both males married to American born Pakistani' green card holder girls and while i am waiting they both are already settled in America started their lives with their wives while I am here, Despite thinking rationally about how come a Black magic or Voodoo affect American embassy decision the words of my Aunt and incidents that follow since my marriage in my life is making me wonder if she is really up to something sinister ?

What do you think I should do ? and what are your thoughts about if I am overthinking on this and this is all in my head, despite her claiming to be doing some Ammal to stop me from going to America or even trying to make me and my wife Divorce . I am not a devoted Muslim that pray 5 times, I am not ashamed in accepting that I should be praying but I am weak and everything i try somehow my heart move away from Prayers and other things . I time to time before I sleep recite Surah Nas and Surah Ikhlaq and blow on myself as according to one hadeeth this is what Prophet used to do every night before sleeping .
If anyone of you knows or have any suggestions for me , or have anyone baba or as we call in our language " Allah wale " who can help ( us ) particularly me out I am open to suggestion .

Some of you might wonder or even thing that its wrong that I am discussing such personal issues on a Defense forum but unfortunately I can not discuss this with anyone else or find out how to deal with such situations , I consider myself to a person from a modern world and hence there is a struggle that is going in my head to either believe in all that or just not to and nothing of all that works . If this thread end up being closed or shut down feel free to message me on PDF to ask for my email to discuss further details on email .
Jazak Allah khair to all the nice people of PDF for listening , and helping out .

Sad to hear bro. Just small advise, recite Sura Falaq, Sura Nas 3 times each and Ayat Kursi first thing on waking up and last thing before sleep. This should be enough to protect you.

Change your mindset .... and you won't need nothing more

If your immediate family is problem , look into moving to new home and create space for yourself

If you can't get a home , move into Apartment

If you can't get apartment , move into a Room rental

Need more space , go on Road (Trip 3-4 days)

Need more space , a nice cup of tea fantastic way to chill

:coffee:

Last edited:
Some of the weird but random things which we experience in our home over the years ..

1) sounds of walking/Steps on the stairs , specially in the night time ( 1 am - 5 am ) very frequent and clear to hear ..
2) Random stuff such as broken eggs , burned Paper often appear on our door step ..
3) Smell of Human Poop from various parts of our house, we have tried our best to find its source from fixing all the toilets to even changing the sewerage lines but that smells comes at intervals ..
4) Random knocks of Doors and windows , young babies startled and crying like crazy by looking at a particular spot .
5) Stones and pieces of marbles randomly falls from our roof, like someone throwing it, and house next to ours is empty and other side has no young kids , plus the structure of my house is in a way that you can't throw stones or eggs to my portion door step until unless you are in my roof stairs .

If your immediate family is problem , look into moving to new home and create space for yourself

I wish it was that easy for me and my family ..

tabdeeli mantra

sab tabdeel kardo. jo hona ha hokar rahega human calculator

how did your story changed from visa problem to "exorcist 2"

well Visa is not important but its just a part of the situation, the experiences of House are very hard to understand because on one side the rational mind refuse to believe in such things but on the other hand, when you experience something weird yourself , such as finding random broken eggs or burned paper at the door step without main gate been unlocked, or random knocks or door and windows when not just you 3-4 people can hear and rush to looked into who is it only to find no one makes thing far more complicated than just a Generalization .

The reason I mentioned things because part of me believe its connected to whatever my aunt is up to ..but again as I said, its up to person to either believe in such forces of evil exists or not , people have make fun of black magic ( including me ) and Jinns that are used for evil purposes, but if you believe in Either Quran or Sunnah you can not unsee it ..

Surah Nas and Ikhaaq both mentioned about the Jinn and Evil envy of humans, and Prophet Muhammad Pbuh has been put under the dark magic in his life, there is a whole narrative to it, which you can read, I don't want to put it cause its unrelated to topic .

Some of the weird but random things which we experience in our home over the years ..

1) sounds of walking/Steps on the stairs , specially in the night time ( 1 am - 5 am ) very frequent and clear to hear ..
2) Random stuff such as broken eggs , burned Paper often appear on our door step ..
3) Smell of Human Poop from various parts of our house, we have tried our best to find its source from fixing all the toilets to even changing the sewerage lines but that smells comes at intervals ..
4) Random knocks of Doors and windows , young babies startled and crying like crazy by looking at a particular spot .
5) Stones and pieces of marbles randomly falls from our roof, like someone throwing it, and house next to ours is empty and other side has no young kids , plus the structure of my house is in a way that you can't throw stones or eggs to my portion door step until unless you are in my roof stairs .

Bad Smell like poop, rotting flesh is bcz of Evil or Demonic presence, knocking on the doors or windows as well.

Bhai chaar Qul Shareef pard ker dum kertey rahoo, namaz padho....sadqa diya karo...Kuch b nahien ho gha....
Jadu ka ziker hai aor uss ka hal b majood hai....

maybe she spoke loud enough for you to hear on purpose? Either way she could've done or chosen to do much worse on you by now if her so called voodoo was real

I wish ALLAH PAK protect you from every Evil.

maybe she spoke loud enough for you to hear on purpose? Either way she could've done or chosen to do much worse on you by now if her so called voodoo was real

what voodoo?

aliens use frequency to alter the subconscious mind.

now he is going to sabotage his every plan by his own hand. the alien has engineered his demise by his own hand.

Back
Top Bottom