What's new

My Real life struggle against Dark forces of Evil

Bro, these things exist, but They are not permanent. The only thing permanent is Allah. As a suggestion:
Try to live away from them as They may put these things (taweez) In your food.
Pray 5 times with four qul recitation In prayers.
Do not do anything stupid.

OMG... IF black magic have been done on you then you will have to follow the right path, pray five time and keep your self as clean as possible and go throw how to get rid of black magic according to ISLAMIC ways. and please stay away from your relatives as far as possible and please confront them and tell them to stop. doing Black magic is the biggest sin in Islam present.. and please avoid fake pir's their them selves use black magic to cure yours which will make you a sinner as well.

Black magic is not real. You don't have anything to worry about from fairy tales.

What about Evil eye , Jealousy and Envy ? all these things are mentioned in Quran .. But it depends on if you believe in Quran or not , Personally I don't know your belief .

Wow, I learned something new today. I am not very fluent in slang terms, so I always thought that it came from the root word "bhang" which means marijuana, so I always assumed Bhangi meant the person who smoked weed all day(or most the time). I have been using this word on a lighter note all my life, to all my friends who were chain-smokers. Now that I know the real meaning of the word, it feels quite distasteful, the effect/feeling of that word is just lost, I am sad now.

things like practical kabbalah or left hand path practices are very real and very dangerous

It's been 15 years since I asked multiple people to go to their Pirs/Scholars and put black magic on me. I'm still waiting. Is there an ETA on when Black Magic is applied? I am kind of bored of waiting.

Wow, I learned something new today. I am not very fluent in slang terms, so I always thought that it came from the root word "bhang" which means marijuana, so I always assumed Bhangi meant the person who smoked weed all day(or most the time). I have been using this word on a lighter note all my life, to all my friend who were chain-smokers. Now that I know the real meaning of the word, it feels quite distasteful, the effect/feeling of that word is just lost, I am sad now.

Bhangan is a female version from the word Bhangi which in urdu people use as a slang or insult ( sewerage worker ) ..this is not the same Bhang as weed or the Bhang Hindu's drink in their festivals like Holi .

Read surah touba last 2 ayats and surah tariq it help me coup with my lost parentsmaybe it will help you to also recite durood sareef inshallah my brother you will go to America and have a great life by Allahs blessing.

It's been 15 years since I asked multiple people to go to their Pirs/Scholars and put black magic on me. I'm still waiting. Is there an ETA on when Black Magic is applied? I am kind of bored of waiting.

my friend it doesn't work like that, in order for magic to work there are information and stuff that needs to be present , for example many of such people use the name of you ,your mother and grandmother to cast a spell , some use things like piece of cloth or useful item , some use nails , hair , shirt .. its a dirty process but it doesn't work like that you ask someone online to cast a spell on you from internet ..

What about Evil eye , Jealousy and Envy ? all these things are mentioned in Quran .. But it depends on if you believe in Quran or not , Personally I don't know your belief .

I believe in the Holy Qur'an. If you believe in Allah (swt) then know that he has power over everything, then how can any sort of magic or evil eye etc harm you if you believe that nothing can happen to you without the will of Allah (Swt)? You may getting paranoid due to being influenced mentally by their words. This isn't any sort of magic, this is simple psychology. I know I am an internet stranger, but I wish you well. You should keep faith that nothing can harm you except by the will of Allah (swt) and keep doing what you need to do in life to succeed. If these aunties of yours were great magicians, then they would have used that magic to get filthy rich and untouchable.

Back
Top Bottom