What's new

My Real life struggle against Dark forces of Evil

Bhai chaar Qul Shareef pard ker dum kertey rahoo, namaz padho....sadqa diya karo...Kuch b nahien ho gha....
Jadu ka ziker hai aor uss ka hal b majood hai....
You are 100% right but sometimes this is not easy, due to conectration of Magic or Evil involved. It takes a extremely Pious and Firm Faith individual to counter these Evils, otherwise normal ppl like us cant afford the mere sight of Evil.

Bad Smell like poop, rotting flesh is bcz of Evil or Demonic presence, knocking on the doors or windows as well.

I was told by some 3-4 people the same about the poop smell , not just random but constant smell from random location from the places which are away from toilets . Can't say about the rotten flesh cause never experience that, broken eggs and burned papers are quite often ..

First of all to Mods My apologies for if I started this thread in a wrong section because i don't know where this thread would fit in . I was unsure of if i should even discuss this issue here because of its personal and a bit superstition in nature .

So let me come straight to the point, So I have 4 aunts alive and 2 of them lives with us for over 30+ years in the same house ( ground floor ) , one is mentally and physically Paralyzed since birth and other is a unmarried women in late 50's . We did have ups and downs in our lives with her and arguments which almost every Pakistani or Desi family have their their Phuppies ,but things took a far more bizarre turn not so far in past when some long lasting family issues once again comes to highlight , I don't want to go in details but it surely involves Money, second thing that changes in last couple of years that After I got married and many on the Forum knows that I am married to a American girl, when i get married my aunts ( Phuppies ) tried their best with my father to stop this marriage by saying a lot of things against my girl without knowing her in person, It was clear that they are doing this out of jealousy because 1 of my aunt lives in Canada for years and other aunt although lives in Pakistan but often travel to USA and when she returns she comes to brag about places she visit but we are like yeah good for you ..But since i got married my aunts become hostile towards me and my family, and despite me being the youngest in my whole Father side family i used to be loved by everyone but sudden change in their attitude towards me shocked me , it was so bad, that I am putting Allah as my witness that none of my Phuppi has congratulate me or bless me on my marriage until today, and 1 aunt who lives with me have not even give wedding gift , I know its not a serious thing but in Pakistani families it does reflect people behavior and those who have family issues will understand.

One day, I was doing something at the main gate of my house, when i heard some talk my aunt was doing with someone on the phone, the doors and windows were closed and no way she would know if i was there , what shocked me when she mentioned my specifically by saying her exact words " Han Apni Auqaat se bahr jaa ker American Bhangan se shadi ker li , Lakin mai bhi dekhti hun Kese America jata hai , Esa Ammal Karawaya hai ke Karachi se bahr nai ja sake ga " Roughly translated in to ( Yes he married a American sewerage worker by exceeding his limit, I will see how he even go to America , I have done Black Magic or Voodoo that he wont be able to leave Karachi ) . Now usually in my life I believe such things exists like Evil eye , Black Magic and Voodoo , because it has evidence in Islam , sunnah and even Quran talks about it , since i heard her i reflect on my life since my marriage and how things change rapidly for me, when we were applying for our Visa process despite a lot of people I tried to communicate to help me, none of them come out and my Visa process was put under a thing called Administrative processing , which according to Lawyers from USA i talked to is a Black hole of Immigration , Since my marriage in 2017 , 2 of my other cousins both males married to American born Pakistani' green card holder girls and while i am waiting they both are already settled in America started their lives with their wives while I am here, Despite thinking rationally about how come a Black magic or Voodoo affect American embassy decision the words of my Aunt and incidents that follow since my marriage in my life is making me wonder if she is really up to something sinister ?

What do you think I should do ? and what are your thoughts about if I am overthinking on this and this is all in my head, despite her claiming to be doing some Ammal to stop me from going to America or even trying to make me and my wife Divorce . I am not a devoted Muslim that pray 5 times, I am not ashamed in accepting that I should be praying but I am weak and everything i try somehow my heart move away from Prayers and other things . I time to time before I sleep recite Surah Nas and Surah Ikhlaq and blow on myself as according to one hadeeth this is what Prophet used to do every night before sleeping .
If anyone of you knows or have any suggestions for me , or have anyone baba or as we call in our language " Allah wale " who can help ( us ) particularly me out I am open to suggestion .

Some of you might wonder or even thing that its wrong that I am discussing such personal issues on a Defense forum but unfortunately I can not discuss this with anyone else or find out how to deal with such situations , I consider myself to a person from a modern world and hence there is a struggle that is going in my head to either believe in all that or just not to and nothing of all that works . If this thread end up being closed or shut down feel free to message me on PDF to ask for my email to discuss further details on email .
Jazak Allah khair to all the nice people of PDF for listening , and helping out .

@waz @Slav Defence @Areesh @PaklovesTurkiye @Cliftonite @pakpride00090 @dexter

I just read this. Believe me, I understand what you are going through.

The first thing is to make sure that you are ALWAYS in state of ghusl. A clean body wards off all evil. There is a reason why were told since children that safai nifs imaan hai.

Also, make sure to recite Surah Falaq as much as you can. Tell your wife and children to recite it as well. But most of all, remain in a constant state of ghusl.

Finally, recite Darood Shareef and have faith in Allah.

You shall see the benefits very soon.

No Magic is greater then Allah's will and Belief of a Muslim.

• The most any entity can do is make noises here or there beyond that they have no control over Humans

1- Burned Chilly or Eggs is no big deal
Burned chilly : Sometimes people burn these to ward evil eye
Eggs : Could be some prankster kid in neighborhood

Put a security camera o_O

2- Smell of Sewages
Swage generally produces bio gas, normally if the pipeline is faulty the sewages flow is
impacted so gas may be felt , just flush often and properly drain pipeline

You need to weekly do massive flush down of sewage line

71J4LLKFW8L._SL1500_.jpg

3- Sound of Steps
??????????????

4- Crackling noise window
During cold nights the window crackles naturally my window cracks in night

5- Babies crying looking at corner of home
Sounds like a story your Phoopies invented to scare you away

Anaysis of Situation:

• Bacha being scared by his Phoopies because he is going to America and they want to scare him from his home so when he leaves he never comes back
  • Phoopies are worried when bacha will go to America he will talk about selling the home in Pakistan
  • Bacha was told stories by Phoophies that their baby was crying looking at unseen objects
  • Phoopies also not draining sweage weekly or paying cleaning guy to come clean shit up

Stuff Beyond Control :
  • Visa for Bacha got stuck by red tape and Bacha feels the demonic powers are up to no good

upload_2020-6-27_12-36-11.png

Last edited:
Bhai chaar Qul Shareef pard ker dum kertey rahoo, namaz padho....sadqa diya karo...Kuch b nahien ho gha....
Jadu ka ziker hai aor uss ka hal b majood hai....

we do our best ( not me ) but my mother and sister often finish Surah Manzil , and Baqra .. my father recently finish the whole Quran in house .. the thing is such things goes on and off, and its being going on for years and years ..

what voodoo?

aliens use frequency to alter the subconscious mind.

now he is going to sabotage his every plan by his own hand. the alien has engineered his demise by his own hand.

hey man, can you please stop posting in this thread ?

what voodoo?

aliens use frequency to alter the subconscious mind.

now he is going to sabotage his every plan by his own hand. the alien has engineered his demise by his own hand.

That's literally what i mean, the oldie most probably spoke loud on purpose

First of all to Mods My apologies for if I started this thread in a wrong section because i don't know where this thread would fit in . I was unsure of if i should even discuss this issue here because of its personal and a bit superstition in nature .

So let me come straight to the point, So I have 4 aunts alive and 2 of them lives with us for over 30+ years in the same house ( ground floor ) , one is mentally and physically Paralyzed since birth and other is a unmarried women in late 50's . We did have ups and downs in our lives with her and arguments which almost every Pakistani or Desi family have their their Phuppies ,but things took a far more bizarre turn not so far in past when some long lasting family issues once again comes to highlight , I don't want to go in details but it surely involves Money, second thing that changes in last couple of years that After I got married and many on the Forum knows that I am married to a American girl, when i get married my aunts ( Phuppies ) tried their best with my father to stop this marriage by saying a lot of things against my girl without knowing her in person, It was clear that they are doing this out of jealousy because 1 of my aunt lives in Canada for years and other aunt although lives in Pakistan but often travel to USA and when she returns she comes to brag about places she visit but we are like yeah good for you ..But since i got married my aunts become hostile towards me and my family, and despite me being the youngest in my whole Father side family i used to be loved by everyone but sudden change in their attitude towards me shocked me , it was so bad, that I am putting Allah as my witness that none of my Phuppi has congratulate me or bless me on my marriage until today, and 1 aunt who lives with me have not even give wedding gift , I know its not a serious thing but in Pakistani families it does reflect people behavior and those who have family issues will understand.

One day, I was doing something at the main gate of my house, when i heard some talk my aunt was doing with someone on the phone, the doors and windows were closed and no way she would know if i was there , what shocked me when she mentioned my specifically by saying her exact words " Han Apni Auqaat se bahr jaa ker American Bhangan se shadi ker li , Lakin mai bhi dekhti hun Kese America jata hai , Esa Ammal Karawaya hai ke Karachi se bahr nai ja sake ga " Roughly translated in to ( Yes he married a American sewerage worker by exceeding his limit, I will see how he even go to America , I have done Black Magic or Voodoo that he wont be able to leave Karachi ) . Now usually in my life I believe such things exists like Evil eye , Black Magic and Voodoo , because it has evidence in Islam , sunnah and even Quran talks about it , since i heard her i reflect on my life since my marriage and how things change rapidly for me, when we were applying for our Visa process despite a lot of people I tried to communicate to help me, none of them come out and my Visa process was put under a thing called Administrative processing , which according to Lawyers from USA i talked to is a Black hole of Immigration , Since my marriage in 2017 , 2 of my other cousins both males married to American born Pakistani' green card holder girls and while i am waiting they both are already settled in America started their lives with their wives while I am here, Despite thinking rationally about how come a Black magic or Voodoo affect American embassy decision the words of my Aunt and incidents that follow since my marriage in my life is making me wonder if she is really up to something sinister ?

What do you think I should do ? and what are your thoughts about if I am overthinking on this and this is all in my head, despite her claiming to be doing some Ammal to stop me from going to America or even trying to make me and my wife Divorce . I am not a devoted Muslim that pray 5 times, I am not ashamed in accepting that I should be praying but I am weak and everything i try somehow my heart move away from Prayers and other things . I time to time before I sleep recite Surah Nas and Surah Ikhlaq and blow on myself as according to one hadeeth this is what Prophet used to do every night before sleeping .
If anyone of you knows or have any suggestions for me , or have anyone baba or as we call in our language " Allah wale " who can help ( us ) particularly me out I am open to suggestion .

Some of you might wonder or even thing that its wrong that I am discussing such personal issues on a Defense forum but unfortunately I can not discuss this with anyone else or find out how to deal with such situations , I consider myself to a person from a modern world and hence there is a struggle that is going in my head to either believe in all that or just not to and nothing of all that works . If this thread end up being closed or shut down feel free to message me on PDF to ask for my email to discuss further details on email .
Jazak Allah khair to all the nice people of PDF for listening , and helping out .

@waz @Slav Defence @Areesh @PaklovesTurkiye @Cliftonite @pakpride00090 @dexter

Dark Magic, is a filth that infests certain sections of explicitly nasty Pakistani society. Of course being part of the "Sub-Continent" (a term I hate to use) means that our society has some very nasty, evil characters living among us and openly practice this magic. There is a very special, dedicated place reserved for these scum-b@$tards, in hell. My suggestion to you is that you cut-off all relations with these kafirs (if you invoke, practice or solicit magic, you are no longer a Muslim, period) and distance yourself from their known associates. Living in the same household as them, puts you at a very real and present danger. Distance your self, your belongings, your loved ones from them.

Keep your clipped nails, hairs, clothing and other intricate wears, away from their reach.

Do NOT be any close proximity to these people and ensure your wife does NOT come into contact with them.

Keep your parents on a strictly "need to know basis" and scorch every single bit of information private to you, from these people.

If you can, get out of that house ASAP. If you can, get out of that city, ASAP. The more distance you put between yourselves and these kafirs, the better.

Remain in a state of Wudhu, at all times!!!

Recite Ayat-ul-Kursi, Surah Al-Falak, Surah Al-Naas and Durood Sharif, continuously!!!

Your only defense against this is the Qur'an, Salah, Zikr and Wudhu.

There is no power in the heavens and the entire cosmos, greater than Allah.

Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah is Al-Akbar! The ONLY, the ABSOLUTE!!!

I was told by some 3-4 people the same about the poop smell , not just random but constant smell from random location from the places which are away from toilets . Can't say about the rotten flesh cause never experience that, broken eggs and burned papers are quite often ..
You should consult with a Mufti or aalim who has got experience in such encounters, make them visit ur house so they can tell u better , if its Black Magic or Possession, recite Manzil regularly...

First thing is go out of karachi to prove that there is nothing like magic. You will ruin your life if you believe in BS

In old age all unmarried or abnormal life people get extremely cranky and delusional.
Don't dwell too much on that, it only going to get worse.
Just do your part and try to be as nice to them as you can .
About Jadoo, that does effect lives.
Ask a mufti who can suggest a counter amal.
If you are in Karachi go to one of those "Azeemi" centres for advice.
They are authentic

http://azeemiasilsila.org/

Dark Magic, is a filth that infests certain sections of explicitly nasty Pakistani society. Of course being part of the "Sub-Continent" (a term I hate to use) means that our society has some very nasty, evil characters living among us and openly practice this magic. There is a very special, dedicated place reserved for these scum-b@$tards, in hell. My suggestion to you is that you cut-off all relations with these kafirs (if you invoke, practice or solicit magic, you are no longer a Muslim, period) and distance yourself from their known associates. Living in the same household as them, puts you at a very real and present danger. Distance your self, your belongings, your loved ones from them.

Keep your clipped nails, hairs, clothing and other intricate wears, away from their reach.

Do NOT be any close proximity to these people and ensure your wife does NOT come into contact with them.

Keep your parents on a strictly "need to know basis" and scorch every single bit of information private to you, from these people.

If you can, get out of that house ASAP. If you can, get out of that city, ASAP. The more distance you put between yourselves and these kafirs, the better.

Remain in a state of Wudhu, at all times!!!

Recite Ayat-ul-Kursi, Surah Al-Falak, Surah Al-Naas and Durood Sharif, continuously!!!

Your only defense against this is the Qur'an, Salah, Zikr and Wudhu.

There is no power in the heavens and the entire cosmos, greater than Allah.

Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah is Al-Akbar! The ONLY, the ABSOLUTE!!!

Brother , the problem or Irony is that evil person is my aunt , younger sister of my father who took her responsibility after his mother died, now my father is not going to leave his sister or ready to believe in that despite not just me but all my family experience her envy one way or another , my father experiences all those weird things in our house, and I can tell you my father is a weak in emaan as he often believe in every baba whom he come across , he himself being told by people about the things but he refused to believe and he is hostile towards us when we talk about leaving the house, now my father is in 75+ and we just can not leave him here and move on ..

Brother , the problem or Irony is that evil person is my aunt , younger sister of my father who took her responsibility after his mother died, now my father is not going to leave his sister or ready to believe in that despite not just me but all my family experience her envy one way or another , my father experiences all those weird things in our house, and I can tell you my father is a weak in emaan as he often believe in every baba whom he come across , he himself being told by people about the things but he refused to believe and he is hostile towards us when we talk about leaving the house, now my father is in 75+ and we just can not leave him here and move on ..
Ignore all that. Just try to be nice to them. Feel sorry for them. Try to fix your problems without having grudge against them.
Otherwise you yourself will go into darkness. Telling you from a very long similar experience.

First thing is go out of karachi to prove that there is nothing like magic. You will ruin your life if you believe in BS

I already did twice last year .. went to Punjab and KPK, but thing is every time me or anyone of us try to do something it falls flat . despite I tried and I swear it i did my best to not think about it but somehow when things falls flat not just for me but entire family than you circle back to point zero .. Dude i am taking anti depression pills for over 7 years now , don't you think i want to have a better happy life ? and see my family came out of the situation ? Its just not that easy as people are saying ..

You are 100% right but sometimes this is not easy, due to conectration of Magic or Evil involved. It takes a extremely Pious and Firm Faith individual to counter these Evils, otherwise normal ppl like us cant afford the mere sight of Evil.

personally I've been trying to bring a Goat and sacrifice it as Sadqa for years as someone told me it helps, but I know people will say how hard it is ? or could be ? for this plan is going in and off for 2 years now and for reasons weirdly i am unable to do so for years now .. when i think about it i get WTF ??????????????

Back
Top Bottom