What's new

Please pray for aunts passing.

TOPGUN

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear Members,

I kindly request you to offer prayers for my dear aunt my mom's older sister whom I was very close to, she has passed today with great sadness and my families broken heart I am requesting you all to pray for as I think you all as family as well it would be deeply appreciated. " To ALLAH be belong " " May ALLAH grant her the highest place in JANNAT " AMEEN, thank you for your prayers and support in advance and may ALLAH bless you all and your families AMEEN.

Last edited:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

May she rest in peace in the eternal abode. and May Allah SWT alleviate your pain.

Dear Members,

I kindly request you to offer prayers for my dear aunt my mom's older sister whom I was very close to, she has passed today with great sadness and my families broken heart I am requesting you all to pray for as I think you all as family as well it would be deeply appreciated. " To ALLAH be belong " " May ALLAH grant her the highest place in JANNAT " AMEEN, thank you for your prayers and support in advance and may ALLAH bless you all and your families AMEEN.
1681888437681.jpeg

Innah lillahi wa ina ilayhi rajiun.
May Allah forgive her and bestow upon her, entry to Jannat-al-firdaus

Ameen

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. May Allah (SWT) grant her the highest degree of jannah.

Innah lillahi wa ina ilayhi rajiun.

She got the holiest of the months to meet the creator, Allah aap kai ghar walu ku sabar dai Ameen

My deepest condolence & prayers!

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers me and my family deeply appreciate it, may ALLAH bless you all and your families AMEEN.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

May Allah open the doors of the greatest Jannat for her, and May Allah give you all sabr and strength during this hard time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom