What's new

Most French people think Islam is incompatible with nation's values: PM

You missed the main point: Outrageous reaction coming from the Pakistani - FBCD's, Wanna be Goras and Desi liberals......which by the way are abundant on this forum, not that i am pointing any fingers :whistle:
hahaha yes yes i know what you're saying there are many Pakistanis of that type here but i won't name and shame them.

@Vauban
First of all, none of European should have entered in Africa, Or Asia during colonial period which is what makes people migrate to their colonial masters home country favorite, due to economic reasons but mostly, its peace and security.
Next, none of West power should have and should come again in ME or Africa in teh name of their religion DEMOCRACY/SECULARISM, stating taht regimes in these area are somehow inferior as they don't have western values of "freedom"..
Lastly, France is much more conservative tahn secular, as US, despite its all hatred towards Muslims, never thought of doing any kind of such stupidity (they seemed to suffer most e.g. 9/11)
@The Sandman @barbarosa

@Spectre @Tridibans
Whatever, but in contrast Muslims in india are not immigrant and yes muslims are at receiving end of every tyranny bcz of their resources, locations, poor military and non-affiliation to west.
P.S Gahddafi was removed when he disowned Nuclear program
@Kaptaan @That Guy
Secularism is actually, allowing everyone to parctice whatever they want so France is not secular. Canada is, which allows freedom to religion, Gay marriages, Hippies etc, you name it

Finally @Solomon2 (just tagged to let u know this development. OW yours post are well balanced)
,Europeans are themselves immigrants to Native American Land and i am much in favor of building Hlocaust Museum for Native American in Moscow by Putin
http://ahtribune.com/history/366-museum-of-north-american-holocaust.html

Last edited:
Neither France is property of Muslims. Their country , their rules. Muslims itself are not secular, then why they expect "secularism" from kufr nations??
BEGANI SHADI MAIN ABDULLAH DEWANA. Can French people pass their lives according to Indian culture in inIndia or Pakistan?

Manuel Valls also revived the controversial topic of Islamic head coverings, calling for the headscarf to be banned in French universitites

manuel%20valls.jpg

French PM Manuel Valls during a ministerial meeting on Equality and Citizenship on 13 April (AFP)

Most French people believe that Islam is incompatible with the values of the country at large, the French prime minister claimed on Wednesday.

“Secularism is in our DNA,” Manuel Valls told French daily Liberation, saying that he believes in the “universal values” of France.

“The Republic [of France] was founded in opposition to the power of the Catholic church," he said. “Today, secularism is facing the rise of radical Islam, but also the place of Islam [in general] in our societies."

“I wish we were able to demonstrate that Islam, the second religion in France, is compatible with the Republic, democracy, our values and equality between men and women. A majority of our citizens doubt it," he added.

During the lengthy interview Valls also called for Islamic headscarves to be banned at universities in France.

Asked whether he would support a ban on the headscarf – not just the face covering – worn by some Muslim women at university, Valls replied that “it should be done”.

Noting constitutional difficulties entailed in implementing such a law, though, he called for authorities to be “uncompromising on the rules of secularism in higher education”.

Women’s religious attire has long been a controversial issue in France. In 2004, France became one of the first European states to ban headscarves and other religious clothing from state schools.

In 2011, then-president Nicholas Sarkozy implemented a controversial complete ban on the Islamic face veil in all public spaces. While the ban also covers balaclavas and hoods, the ban has been criticised for targeting Muslims.

A Pew Forum study, published in January 2011, estimated that there were 4.7 million Muslims in France in 2010 out of a population of around 65 million, saying that this number could rise to a forecast 6.9 million in 2030. Most of the Muslim population comes from former French colonies like Morocco and Tunisia.

Recent increases in French emigration rates especially in the fortunate end of society are testament to a fact that people are uneasy with increase in Muslim population, and recent bombings have further validated their point of view. Is this point of view is fair or not is totally different argument altogether? People are afraid of saying things due to political correctness and them being labelled racist.

lol..just trying to get votes by targeting a minority. Typical political bs.

French are a general joke tho. They think of themselves very highly while outside world can't give two sh!ts about them or their irrelevant culture.

What do they discuss in their election cycles? Oh the mighty republic discusses women's headwear :lol:

I am wondering that French govt always interference in the other countries such as Libya Syria etc.They bombardment on these countries on the order of USA against the govt and Army of these countries. Will they not react?USA is so far but Europe is not so far. If their would be no Muslim community in Europe then another Hitler will born and Europe will face another civil war such as 1914 and 1940.

France is an intolerant country that will soon become irrelevant in the world so who would care anymore then?

Soon become irrelevant ? Does it matter if it is or isnt so long as people want to migrate there. Greece is not the most relevant nation yet people keep drowning to get there.

This brings to fore a very fundamental question that I have tried to resolve but thus far failed to get a clear answer. Is secularism compatible and or acceptable in Islam?

Prima Facie .. NO

Exceptions being Indonesia , Malaysia .

That's right, crime never existed before Muslims came to France, right? Non-Muslim French people are all angels.

Racism? Doesn't exist.

Bigotry? Leftist propaganda.

It has less to do with crime & more to do with acceptance within French society.

..and if you dont like it.. Dont go there.

Hilarious how the butthurt brigade storms these threads calling France irelevant,"christian bigots" (altough France is highly secular and Catolicism was heavily persecuted,they have gay marriage,etc).Yes,yes,the desert caliphate is very important to the world,not France.Does the caliphate produce a jet engine ? :)))

Secularism is not against of Islam or any other religion, but the exist western leaders use it against Islam not against other religion of the world. Secularism is becoming 2nd face of communism where has no capacity for any religion. Is secularism the rename of anti Muslim and anti Islam?

Last edited:
It has less to do with crime & more to do with acceptance within French society.

..and if you dont like it.. Dont go there.
It's not like they hate Islam, just because reasons. That's a foolish notion, and you know it.

They associate Islam with terrorism and crime, mostly due to negative sensationalist media.

Also,
giphy.gif

Does the caliphate produce a jet engine
They did contribute to Science and literature at their time.. However, thats not the criteria..
e.g. if you have the capacity to navigate a plane, far from home, to kill innocent people, by a very accurate machine gun, which just gives head shots from 2 km away, then it can't be called progress/advancement/knowledge but a SKILL.
Its just a SKILL to kill people with hi tech gear

They associate Islam with terrorism and crime, mostly due to negative sensationalist media.

Do you really feel so ?

I mean how can media show a suicide bomber or OBL or shootings in EU etc in a positive manner ?

Further , there is a thread here which I read today about two brothers being denied entry or something because thay chose not to shake hands with a lady. How would you suggest that this be reported in a + ve manner ?

The bottom line is those seeking to live in another nation need to conform to how they live & live within their rules.

Do you really feel so ?

I mean how can media show a suicide bomber or OBL or shootings in EU etc in a positive manner ?
But that's all they show. When was the last time they showed anything positive about Muslims that was front page?

Further , there is a thread here which I read today about two brothers being denied entry or something because thay chose not to shake hands with a lady. How would you suggest that this be reported in a + ve manner ?
That was a hold, not a denial, I read the article as well. As long as a person follows the law, why should you care what he believes in? If you're truly secular, then that's none of your business.

The bottom line is those seeking to live in another nation need to conform to how they live & live within their rules.
I disagree. While it would be nice, the only thing that's required is that they follow the law and are productive members of society. Their personal beliefs are no concern of the government or society at large.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom