What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel at LUMS

^^^^ Having spent 9 years with 'them'. I never heard their peers or the sane among them ever deploring the saints of Islam.
Yes they dont recommend bowing in front of graves,and dont ask people to go on urs...but half of their 'text book' is about muslim saints and their good deeds.
Your info is flawed.

Try reading 'fazail e sadaqaat' their 'text book'.

First we have to see from where this people are coming e.g deoband,ahle hadis and wahabism,salafi.

We all know deobandi is more liberal then other but their mission is same i.e to hijack islam like zionist did to judism.

If we see pakistan before general Zia more liberal open minded and peacefull after zia letting saudi wahabi madrasas spreading like mushroom see whats happening in pakistan ,is this what islam teaches i dont think so.

This kind of people will never fight zionist or enemy of islam but they will happily kill muslim like see what happening in syria,libya,yemen,pakistan.

Their tasbee is sirk , bidat and they love to criticise awlia of allah and always degrade the prophet like ilm e gab , mazallah prophet are death and finish they cannot help themshelves what they are going to help you.

All these fitna are well supported by british and american if we see their history and present .

@Czar786 first their tasbee is not shirk from where on earth its shir and secondly they love awlia ALLAH HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW had that amount of Ilm e Gaib which ALLAH gave him not more than that and yes he died 1400 years ago but we have to follow what he ordered us to do we have to follow his hadees and Sunnah

Last edited by a moderator:
This Tariq Jameel was saying "you cheat and pass exam, do you cheat and pass or not? nakal kerkay pass hotay ho ya nahi? muhammad ki nakal karo or akharat kay imtehan mein pass ho jao......

bbubbuhahahahhaaha..........I listened this much and it was an honest mistake... I changed the channel for my own good...

these are average intelligence people, my friend :)

we like to listen to non productive stories that these tabligis create out of the "recommended books" written by falana falana alim moulana, hazrat wagera wagera,

seriously, I dont buy it... the fact is these people have hijacked our religion, they dont have iota of where exactly in the point of history we are living... though I agree with against "Interest/sood" point but the solution ? hello the world created paper money centuries ago, come up with a solution, then we are talking, rest is bed time stories, be it from anywhere !!

well, being an average intelligence person, may i ask you have you ever heard him?
or you consider yourself TOO INTELLIGENT to give some time to this?

Brother, i am actually surprised by you attitude in this matter. Quite Disappointed!

Tariq Jamil is not amongst those who tend to Hijack religion. One need to listen to him to understand that. His teachings and way of telling is so moderate. I think we need many more people like him to guide us to the actual Islamic teachings. We do not need Mullah Umer or, no offense, someone like you or me posing to be secular.
People like him can teach us a way to live and survive in modern society, keeping our identity as Muslim.

One do not need to be Secular to survive in today's world!

This Tariq Jameel was saying "you cheat and pass exam, do you cheat and pass or not? nakal kerkay pass hotay ho ya nahi? muhammad ki nakal karo or akharat kay imtehan mein pass ho jao......

bbubbuhahahahhaaha..........I listened this much and it was an honest mistake... I changed the channel for my own good...

So you have objection following Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) teachings?
you think that being a copy of him will let you down in this world?

I think this was what he was saying and i don't doubt that our prophet have, with his own life, taught the way of living and prospering, not for that age but for eternity!

So you have objection following Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) teachings?
you think that being a copy of him will let you down in this world?

I think this was what he was saying and i don't doubt that our prophet have, with his own life, taught the way of living and prospering, not for that age but for eternity!

True...

but I was referring to the wrong analogy he used, trying to relate to the kids of LUMS... well that would have worked in jamiya islamiya blah blah or some government or mediocre, sub standard private institution or to only a few students, still a bad analogy to use... this is where intellect is tested... thats just one instance I saw by mistake... not the point of argument...

and that is why I dont place mullah called scholar or "alim" at some special place...especially this Tariq jamil who has two faces... the PR guy !!

in fact this whole Islamic system needs REFORM... In short, I prefer Iqbal over these sectarian or flawed oriented people, making others zombies too !!

True...

but I was referring to the wrong analogy he used, trying to relate to the kids of LUMS... well that would have worked in jamiya islamiya blah blah or some government or mediocre, sub standard private institution or to only a few students, still a bad analogy to use... this is where intellect is tested... thats just one instance I saw by mistake... not the point of argument...

and that is why I dont place mullah called scholar or "alim" at some special place...especially this Tariq jamil who has two faces... the PR guy !!

in fact this whole Islamic system needs REFORM... In short, I prefer Iqbal over these sectarian or flawed oriented people, making others zombies too !!

Hmmm, so you are saying that ISLAM is for jamiya islamiya or for, what you say, BLAH BALH?
I mean, if a thing is good for Muslims of jamiya islamiya why is it wrong for Muslims of LUMS? You think of them as modern people that is why? can modernization and Islam not go side by side?

And i strongly reject the perception that all of these people, or specially Tariq Jamil, say anything that will make someone Zombies!
He is against the extremists as much as any Muslim will be!

You talk about Islamic Reform, who will bring it? the ones attending bars and night clubs, the ones who pray on Friday only?
I don't think so.
If we need to change the perception of Islam, these Moderate Mullahs will be the ones of help rather then the secular, modern and highly disoriented westernized Muslims who call them self Muslims and think that these modern ways will change the perception of Islam as a modern open religion. No it wont, that is changing the religion altogether and this cannot be done.
We need well educated people, who know about the religion and can tell others in a moderate way.

That is what he is doing.

True...

i agree with you,we need IQBAL'S ideas,but i have heared a lot about maulana tariq jameel,not his fan am i,but what i have observed from his conversation is that he speaks frankly.he talks to public with respect of their pscycology so that they could understand him in a much better way!i personally think (late)dr,israr ahmed was the best man.and hijackers you talk about hijackers i tell you its baber chaudhry!please dont compare tariq jamil with these people:no:
relagion is a base and identity of any country for pakistan relagion is its soul,we need great aalims,to or else we will loose our base...i strictly speak aginst to that urs and charaghan on shrines etc etc and whats wrong with tasbeeh???pls let me know

Hmmm, so you are saying that ISLAM is for jamiya islamiya or for, what you say, BLAH BALH?
I mean, if a thing is good for Muslims of jamiya islamiya why is it wrong for Muslims of LUMS? You think of them as modern people that is why? can modernization and Islam not go side by side?

And i strongly reject the perception that all of these people, or specially Tariq Jamil, say anything that will make someone Zombies!

You talk about Islamic Reform, who will bring it? the ones attending bars and night clubs, the ones who pray on Friday only?
I don't think so.
If we need to change the perception of Islam, these Moderate Mullahs will be the ones of help rather then the secular, modern and highly disoriented westernized Muslims who call them self Muslims and think that these modern ways will change the perception of Islam as a modern open religion. No it wont, that is changing the religion altogether and this cannot be done.
We need well educated people, who know about the religion and can tell others in a moderate way.

i agree, and i tell you i have seen baber chaudhry......any one who has seen that man will definitly find out how actually fools describing islam really look like...

I don't think so.

Arslan kindly dont put words into my mouth.

I think the tablegi are zombies, they are good for nothing... for example JJ was a famous singer turned into a zombie... !! he was Pakistan's good image, but turned into a zombie...

YOU. but only if you stop worshiping mullahs and their distorted Islami version and follow the Reformist ideology, but that requires you to start rethinking, reconstructing the Islam as Islam, not as what is preached by Mullah and their falana falana alim fazil, moulana wagera wagera !!

no brother I am not buying hypocrites like Tariq Jamil or Qadri or whatever sectarian guy, who wants to turn people into zombies, just to run their shops !!

P.S. and above all I dont think so Allah is unhappy with me... Think !

i agree with you,we need IQBAL'S ideas,but i have heared a lot about maulana tariq jameel,not his fan am i,but what i have observed from his conversation is that he speaks frankly.he talks to public with respect of their pscycology so that they could understand him in a much better way!i personally think (late)dr,israr ahmed was the best man.and hijackers you talk about hijackers i tell you its baber chaudhry!please dont compare tariq jamil with these people:no:
relagion is a base and identity of any country for pakistan relagion is its soul,we need great aalims,to or else we will loose our base...i strictly speak aginst to that urs and charaghan on shrines etc etc and whats wrong with tasbeeh???pls let me know

A good orator thats all. not a scholar, not a alim, not even a religious scholar, a bed time story teller, thats all what he is !!

Arslan kindly dont put words into my mouth.

I think the tablegi are zombies, they are good for nothing... for example JJ was a famous singer turned into a zombie... !! he was Pakistan's good image, but turned into a zombie...

YOU. but only if you stop worshiping mullahs and their distorted Islami version and follow the Reformist ideology, but that requires you to start rethinking, reconstructing the Islam as Islam, not as what is preached by Mullah and their falana falana alim fazil, moulana wagera wagera !!

no brother I am not buying hypocrites like Tariq Jamil or Qadri or whatever sectarian guy, who wants to turn people into zombies, just to run their shops !!

P.S. and above all I dont think so Allah is unhappy with me... Think !

They never ask you to worship them!
Why do we use the term THERE ISLAM so often?

Brother, the thing is that we, living in today's world, shamefully, never give time to religion. How much hours have be both spent in understnading ISLAM.
My point is that in order to understand ISLAM, and to give others the true positive picture of our religion, we need moderate examples like Tariq Jamil. I am not advocating for any Maulana FLAN FLAN!!
All he say have nothing that is negative, because he just stick to basics and teach the principles.

I hope you are right with what you think, but i myself do not "don't think" that Allah is not happy with me, i just hope and wish that Allah is not unhappy with me.

regards!

A good orator thats all. not a scholar, not a alim, not even a religious scholar, a bed time story teller, thats all what he is !!
you call him orator brother i respect your views,i am not forcing you to believe mine,but calling such a man an orator who changed junaid jamshaid's entire life could not be reffered only as orator............what is in that man that caused junaid jamshed to kick off millions of rupee contracts????an orator cannot do that!see baber chaudhry's followers are all back to bussiness,singing acting etc,one of his followers was najam shiraz who on daytime use to say ALLAH SAYS THIS ,ALLAH SAYS THAT......and on night shows...jaisay chaho jiyo jo bhi chaho jiyo ahannnnn lalalalalalala:(

They never ask you to worship them!
Why do we use the term THERE ISLAM so often?

Brother, the thing is that we, living in today's world, shamefully, never give time to religion. How much hours have be both spent in understnading ISLAM.
My point is that in order to understand ISLAM, and to give others the true positive picture of our religion, we need moderate examples like Tariq Jamil. I am not advocating for any Maulana FLAN FLAN!!
All he say have nothing that is negative, because he just stick to basics and teach the principles.

I hope you are right with what you think, but i myself do not "don't think" that Allah is not happy with me, i just hope and wish that Allah is not unhappy with me.

regards!

Sorry my religion is very precious to me. I am not willing to compromise it for what mullah class says, be it moderate or extremists.... I clearly see no point bowing to their teaching whatsoever, especially when all they teach is bed time stories, instigate fear and make you zombies, be it the extremist zombies or these (moderate)dull zombies !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom