What's new

General Bajwa wins hearts and minds at LUMS

Neither is an acceptable outcome.
What passes in the name of Madressas today is an insult to the word
And madrasa where teaching is given.
A school is a madrassa
A university is a madrassa
A Madrassa tul Islam is where Islam is taught

Doesn’t mean every Madrassa has to teach Islam.

Before the british and when madaris were fully established, they would teach maths, persian, urdu, basic sciences(chemistry, biology) and first aid. Some would also teach combat skills including use of blunt force and sharp weapons.
And then they also taught Islam.

That was a Madressa of the type described above
Not the type that is now common in Pakistan and is essentially a hotbed of extremism and abuse including sodomy
Madressas during Islam’s golden age made Muslims a super power and leader in technoly and research. Many modern math and science concepts were invented by Muslims who attended madressas.
It’s truly sad seeing many madressas run by ignorant molvis nowadays. Madressas being used for every purpose other then what their suppose to do by power hungry ignorant molvis nowadays.

This Hadith sums it up properly:
Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, Allah does not withhold knowledge by snatching it away from his servants, but rather he withholds knowledge by taking the souls of scholars, until no scholar remains and people follow ignorant leaders. They are asked and they issue judgments without knowledge. Thus, they are astray and lead others astray.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 100, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2673

COAS in LUMS. In Lahore. In Central Punjab. In Punjab. Where majority believes militiestablishment behinds every wrong happening around. They are those selectors who appoints a donkey king on Pakistan and another Donkey prince on Punjab. Therefore, All the sufferings people are going through in day to day life is bcz of them. The selectors.

So the reply from COAS at LUMS was that. Hold on please, directs your abuse where it deserves its not me or us for Gods...!!

LAHORE: General Qamar Javed Bajwa engaged with around 80 students of LUMS as well as the faculty in a frank talk followed by a question and answer session that lasted over 6 hours yesterday.

The Chief of the Army Staff answered tough questions of students, ensuring that every question was answered and no one was left without asking a question.

Chatham House rules applied to the session which means that the information from the session could be shared however, the identity of the speaker could not be revealed.

On social media, various users attributed this quote to General Bajwa: “If you think I call the shots in the country, then you don’t know who PM Imran Khan is.”

While the authenticity of this quote could not be independently verified, various first-hand accounts from the participants showed how impressed they were with General Bajwa.

Maham Nasir, a teacher at LUMS wrote: “my student: “i don’t know what happened at LUMS yesterday but everyone who went into that session with the COAS was anti-establishment and came out as pro-establishment”.

Meanwhile, Nida Kirmani, another professor at LUMS who had consistently tweeted about the session before it began chose not to attend the session.

Kirmani claimed that all 80 students who attended the session with General Bajwa expressed dismay over the lockdown, however, she was called out by Dr Mohammad Tariq who confirmed there was no lockdown.

Nida Kirmani further claimed that no photographs were allowed however, this claim was debunked by OSINT Insider who shared multiple photos from the event.

DG ISPR, Major General Babar Iftikhar was also present at the session.
Once I tweeted the same about the Chief when he revealed about his relation with IK.
" Sir we are not the Partners you are the Boss "
During a Baloch Regt get together.

Better taken over by liberals than conservatives. At least LUMS wont produce suicide bombers like madrassahs.
but will produce target killers, corrupt haramkhors in bureaucracy and politics, traitors who support ptm and bla, and degenerate homo drunkards and the likes of zahir jaffar. lol.

Better taken over by liberals than conservatives. At least LUMS wont produce suicide bombers like madrassahs.
The kind of liberals that LUMS is producing are problematic. I want liberal nationalists, not the clowns that LUMS produces. I have issues with neoliberals but I would rather have them than marxists any day.

Bro just frame her for having links with terror orgs and get the bitch whacked. (She probably does tbf)

Why are we entertaining anti-nationalists and terrorist sympathisers with such a fragile domestic situation?

This is like playing with fire

Why are we entertaining anti-nationalists and terrorist sympathisers with such a fragile domestic situation?

This is the bit I just cannot for the life of me understand. We are weak because we tolerate these snakes. Forget India doing anything to us, we will crumble from within.

Well guys it’s seems after mt recent comments, nida did not like them 🥲
7B022E2F-01DE-43F6-9F5B-DF759EA5AFD7.png

Bro just frame her for having links with terror orgs and get the bitch whacked. (She probably does tbf)

Are you willing to do the Hitman job ? Anyone from the group here ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom