What's new

General Bajwa wins hearts and minds at LUMS

We need an anti-propaganda task force

There are some bots which e
Are you willing to do the Hitman job ? Anyone from the group here ?
Hitman job would draw too much attention

Hence why I said links to terror organisations and get her arrested

He should call the election and bugger all the opposition and most likely he will come into power with even more seats. Why rely and pushed around by back stabbers allied parties.
You believe PM Imran Khan will have more votes in the next election after forcing people to live under record high inflation for more than 3 years?

He was only popular when he did not govern the country. Nobody expected higher inflation and more poverty than before under his rule.

It's like many of his ex wives who thought he was great until they married him.

Ap ye kaise kar lete hain.
Inflation is there whether it's due to Crona, higher oil prices or any other major world event, doesn't matter.

People are usually only interested in whether they're getting a better deal or not under the ruling Government at the time.

Inflation is there whether it's due to Crona, higher oil prices or any other major world event, doesn't matter.

People are usually only interested in whether they're getting a better deal or not under the ruling Government at the time.
So lets file a petition for petrol at 20 rupees for the next 5 years and get IK to approve it FOR THE self centered majority. I hope you vote PTI then :D

You believe PM Imran Khan will have more votes in the next election after forcing people to live under record high inflation for more than 3 years?

He was only popular when he did not govern the country. Nobody expected higher inflation and more poverty than before under his rule.

It's like many of his ex wives who thought he was great until they married him.
Lets not derail this thread it was said in the spirit of sense of humour and we have to move on from that.

PDM is promising 20 pe liter petrol? Sign me up!
The way the PTI Government has performed for more than 3 years, the opposition doesn't even need to promise anything. People just want PM Imran Khan to go and have him replaced with anyone else other than him.

Look at it this way. PM Yusuf Rasa Gilani served for 4 put of 5 years during his tenure and then resigned. PM Nawaz Sharif also served 4 out of 5 years and then resigned. Now it's PM Imran Khan's turn.

Pakistani people do not have the patience to tolerate the same PM Prime Minister for more than 4 years unless (and this hasn't been seen yet), significantly boosts the economy. Excuses like Cronoa, oil prices and other major world events won't do.

LUMS is generally happy because Imran Khan is all set to get booted out and military is not backing him blindly. If IK survives motion of no confidence than they will start cursing Bajwa over twitter back again.
LUMSU ko masla nahi hy chand professors ko hy jinka main masla hy creation of Pakistan
Nida Kirmani grandfather was actually against Pakistan

PM Nawaz Sharif also served 4 out of 5 years and then resigned
?

COAS in LUMS. In Lahore. In Central Punjab. In Punjab. Where majority believes militiestablishment behinds every wrong happening around. They are those selectors who appoints a donkey king on Pakistan and another Donkey prince on Punjab. Therefore, All the sufferings people are going through in day to day life is bcz of them. The selectors.

So the reply from COAS at LUMS was that. Hold on please, directs your abuse where it deserves its not me or us for Gods...!!
Aisi bothi key sath dosron ko donkey kehna wah kia confidence hy
8026.jpg

The way the PTI Government has performed for more than 3 years, the opposition doesn't even need to promise anything. People just want PM Imran Khan to go and have him replaced with anyone else other than him.

So are the people getting a better deal with PDM? How is this supposed to be better than the last time?

Student unions should be banned in universities. Want to do politics? Register a political party and run for elections.

So are the people getting a better deal with PDM? How is this supposed to be better than the last time? ...
Like I keep trying to tell you that the poor population in Pakistan only lives for the moment. They don't have time or the patience to think of fruits that may be ripe in 10-20 years. They need help today.

If PTI can't help the people today, people will automatically listen to anyone else who "promises" them help. At the end of the day, PTI Government only came to power after "promising" change for 22-years. But that change is nowhere to be seen.

Examples.
  • Pakistani external debt has now climbed to $130 billion from $95 billion.
  • Pakistani CAD is due to hit $20 billion by the end of this tax year.
  • Trade Deficit is expected to hit $40 billion.
  • Currency has depreciated against the dollar from Rs 123.21 to Rs 179.65.
This is what PTI was campaigning against in 2017-2018.

Like I keep trying to tell you that the poor population in Pakistan only lives for the moment. They don't have time or the patience to think of fruits that may be ripe in 10-20 years. They need help today.
No they needed help YESTERDAY.

My uncle had been dependent on my father his whole life. When my father retired and he could no longer support him, my uncle spent a few months in turmoil thinking about what to do. Eventually a year later he held a stable job with a not so bad income.

Continuing to provide for today means no long term planning. Which is why Pakistan ends up in boom bust cycles. Swallow the bitter pill, get people to improve their own situations rather than feeding them fish. Let them fish on their own.

Not saying that people don't need a social safety net, they do, but not to the point of fattening them while they sit on their sorry arses all day long.

1647429972553.png

Examples.
  • Pakistani external debt has now climbed to $130 billion from $95 billion.
  • Pakistani CAD is due to hit $20 billion by the end of this tax year.
  • Trade Deficit is expected to hit $40 billion.
  • Currency has depreciated against the dollar from Rs 123.21 to Rs 179.65.
This is what PTI was campaigning against in 2017-2018.
Yeah he spent the first years fixing all those stupid issues the previous governments left, then corona hit and we now have a war in Europe.
Yawn, lets not cherry pick.

... Not saying that people don't need a social safety net, they do, but not to the point of fattening them while they sit on their sorry arses all day long....
That's not what PM Imran Khan campaigned for 22-years.

The sort of things he has campaigned were:
  • Won't borrow from IMF.
  • Stop the flight of money from Pakistan.
  • Bring back Pakistani money held in offshore accounts.
  • Won't devalue Pakistani Currency.
  • Won't raise taxes.
But as soon as PM Imran Khan came to power, he did exactly the same things he would not do and/or the things he promised to do, he denied having promised to do.

Yeah he spent the first years fixing all those stupid issues the previous governments left, then corona hit and we now have a war in Europe.

Yawn, lets not cherry pick.
If he has fixed it, why has he ended up back where he was in 2018 but in a far worse situation?

PTI Governmemt has borrowed $13.1 billion just in 7 months of this fiscal year. That's nearly $2 billion a month.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom