What's new

General Bajwa wins hearts and minds at LUMS

I wonder why so many Army officers (including Generals) choose to send their kids to study in LUMS to learn 'treachery'.
They are sent to get a good education but as we all know Lums does contain some very shady people who would bite the hand they were fed by within a heartbeat.

Everyone wants a good education but what can you do when the lecturer carries a boiling kettle inside his heart. Certainly, we are not fortune tellers to guess beforehand.

Lums is slowly being overtaken with libtards. The same can be said about many other such institutions across the country.

In a recent tweet, Nida kermani indirectly called her zombie's students and fellows alike across the country as being marginalized. Now that's the kind of weed I want to smoke. Her Frankenstein brainchildren are the last ones on this planet who deserve the title of being marginalized.

It's like BLA advocating for Human rights.

@Mentee @Sainthood 101 would love to hear what you fellows say on this.

In a recent tweet, Nida kermani indirectly called her zombie's students and fellows alike across the country as being marginalized. Now that's the kind of weed I want to smoke. Her Frankenstein brainchildren are the last ones on this planet who deserve the title of being marginalized.

I was arguing with one of her zombie fangirls, someone said nida left her Indian identity in 2017, then her fangirl claimed that bajwas are Indians and they converted to Islam after 1947, and that nida was born after 1947 therefore she is fully Pakistani. also claimed we were all Indian once, when she doesn’t even know the basic fact that india did not exist before 1947. (It was Hindustan etc before)
I mean nida and her fangirls/boys/he/her/them/apache helicopters, try to speak as if their smart but they are so blinded by their hate they speak out of their backside.

@Mentee @Sainthood 101 would love to hear what you fellows say on this.
I don't understand what neoliberal capitalist parents are thinking by sending their kids to a business school that literally has marxist teachers who are very open about and proud of their marxism and are doing their best to spread their ideology.

I was arguing with one of her zombie fangirls, someone said nida left her Indian identity in 2017, then her fangirl claimed that bajwas are Indians and they converted to Islam after 1947, and that nida was born after 1947 therefore she is fully Pakistani. also claimed we were all Indian once, when she doesn’t even know the basic fact that india did not exist before 1947. (It was Hindustan etc before)
I mean nida and her fangirls/boys/he/her/them/apache helicopters, try to speak as if their smart but they are so blinded by their hate they speak out of their backside.
All this misinformation propogated by people like Nida and Co are coordinated and calculated. Its not just a few professors , it's a network with the aim of striking Pakistan's ideology..

Bunch of pussies the lot of em.

I don't understand what neoliberal capitalist parents are thinking by sending their kids to a business school that literally has marxist teachers who are very open about and proud of their marxism and are doing their best to spread their ideology.
It's the perks of being a libtard. I mean I have seen very concerned parents who criticise giving their children enough chooot (freehand) that the same children will leave them on the deathbed without a second glance.

There is a saying in punjabi "vaila langhia hath ni avanda" Time gone is not going to be in reach.

Last edited:
They are sent to get a good education but as we all know Lums does contain some very shady people who would bite the hand they were fed by within a heartbeat.

Everyone wants a good education but what can you do when the lecturer carries a boiling kettle inside his heart. Certainly, we are not fortune tellers to guess beforehand.

Lums is slowly being overtaken with libtards. The same can be said about many other such institutions across the country.

Better taken over by liberals than conservatives. At least LUMS wont produce suicide bombers like madrassahs.

Better taken over by liberals than conservatives. At least LUMS wont produce suicide bombers like madrassahs.
I am for neither of them. But stop generalising madrassahs. Taking potshots is one thing being overtly disrespectful is another.

Nida kirmani is a cancer, she’s been crying on Twitter and her fellow LUMS colleagues have been debunking her since, shes mad because her years of propaganda got shattered within a few hours. 6 hours he answered questions and she didn’t even want to turn up since she’s a little rat. She’s been crying for days but when her beloved bilalwal came she was all head and heels over him, despite him not Answering half the questions And getting the students to write it on a paper and choosing which questions he would answer 😂

Bro she turned up for Manzoor Pissteen's sit in protest in Karachi to free that gulab jamun Ali Wazir LMAO

Neither is an acceptable outcome.
What passes in the name of Madressas today is an insult to the word
And madrasa where teaching is given.
A school is a madrassa
A university is a madrassa
A Madrassa tul Islam is where Islam is taught

Doesn’t mean every Madrassa has to teach Islam.

Before the british and when madaris were fully established, they would teach maths, persian, urdu, basic sciences(chemistry, biology) and first aid. Some would also teach combat skills including use of blunt force and sharp weapons.
And then they also taught Islam.

Jinnah graduated from sindh MADARSAH tl Islam.
That was a Madressa of the type described above
Not the type that is now common in Pakistan and is essentially a hotbed of extremism and abuse including sodomy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom