What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel at LUMS

Molana Tariq Jameel is going to give lecture at LUMS tomorrow on 4th December 2012 in the mosque of Lums special arrangements have been made for Girls outsiders are not allowed :yahoo::yahoo:
:lol::rofl::lol: good luck, have a nice day.

Molana Tariq Jameel is going to give lecture at LUMS tomorrow on 4th December 2012 in the mosque of Lums special arrangements have been made for Girls outsiders are not allowed :yahoo::yahoo:
Thanks for sparing us.Ek maulana ko hi pdf par jhelana mushkil ab LUMS ja kar kon apna keemati waqt barbard karega.

Thanks for sparing us.Ek maulana ko hi pdf par jhelana mushkil ab LUMS ja kar kon apna keemati waqt barbard karega.
I think you have never attended this man lecture man their where ever he goes thousands and thousands and thousands of people come to attend his lecture every organizer get short of sitting arrangements for people

bed time stories for kids !!:yahoo:
What bed time stories ??????????? @Leader

Last edited by a moderator:
tariq jameel is not a taliban type moulana, hes moderate and hates taliban!

and @Zarvan

he is such a orator that mesmerizes audience of average intelligence but still its bed time stories !!
Sir among his followers are Engineers Doctors and Scientists and what bedtime stories most of them are incidents from Quran and Hadees Sir and these so called high intelligent people who are them @Leader

Sir among his followers are Engineers Doctors and Scientists and what bedtime stories most of them are incidents from Quran and Hadees Sir and these so called high intelligent people who are them @Leader

these are average intelligence people, my friend :)

we like to listen to non productive stories that these tabligis create out of the "recommended books" written by falana falana alim moulana, hazrat wagera wagera,

seriously, I dont buy it... the fact is these people have hijacked our religion, they dont have iota of where exactly in the point of history we are living... though I agree with against "Interest/sood" point but the solution ? hello the world created paper money centuries ago, come up with a solution, then we are talking, rest is bed time stories, be it from anywhere !!

Tariq Jameel has some good lectures. I don't know his political ideology though.

these are average intelligence people, my friend :)

we like to listen to non productive stories that these tabligis create out of the "recommended books" written by falana falana alim moulana, hazrat wagera wagera,

seriously, I dont buy it... the fact is these people have hijacked our religion, they dont have iota of where exactly in the point of history we are living... though I agree with against "Interest/sood" point but the solution ? hello the world created paper money centuries ago, come up with a solution, then we are talking, rest is bed time stories, be it from anywhere !!
If these are average people than who are the intelligent people those so called cartoon philosophers or who think they are the most genius people sorry sir these so called intelligent people have proven to be the most dumb of all times and the books they have are mostly based on Quran and Hadees prove them wrong from Quran and Hadees if can't than listen to what they say

Tariq Jameel has some good lectures. I don't know his political ideology though.
Sir he doesn't get involved in politics and not support any party

Its very bad,...Ugly infact, he is raiwind's boy...infact they respect him alot, anything said by this goon is followed... ever heard of Dr Ranjha, his corruption and his reappointment? I can quote 100s of incidents... get a good PR with this goon, and whenever you are in trouble, hope he makes a call for you and things would be settled.

and @Zarvan

he is such a orator that mesmerizes audience of average intelligence but still its bed time stories !!

i never heard him but i know few things from those who were with him personally and of of thos few things, one is, that he used to wait for Junaid Jamshed for hours and hours outside venue of his concerts.

He never asked JJ to leave singing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom