What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel at LUMS

If these are average people than who are the intelligent people those so called cartoon philosophers or who think they are the most genius people sorry sir these so called intelligent people have proven to be the most dumb of all times and the books they have are mostly based on Quran and Hadees prove them wrong from Quran and Hadees if can't than listen to what they say

brother dont buy religion from these people... they will disappoint you, if you get to see their true face...

go study Quran from the point of view of Rab ul Alameen, Islamic history from history's perspective, Islamic laws from jurisprudence point of view, etc !!

brother dont buy religion from these people... they will disappoint you, if you get to see their true face...

go study Quran from the point of view of Rab ul Alameen, Islamic history from history's perspective, Islamic laws from jurisprudence point of view, etc !!
Sir first I have read books and I am reading books secondly before talking first give proof otherwise don't judge specially great scholars like Moalana Tariq Jameel

the book they quote mostly like.....
aik buzurg ka wakia hai........
aik buzurg nay aisa kaha......how people buy these stories without any proof???

and the falsafa of wahdatulwajood is being spread by them. they have distaurted islam.
it is not necessary a person whos following is huge must be on right path. i dont want to go in details. but they have just damaged islam.

i never heard him but i know few things from those who were with him personally and of of thos few things, one is, that he used to wait for Junaid Jamshed for hours and hours outside venue of his concerts.

He never asked JJ to leave singing.

thats kinda cute of you to believe...

the conversion tactics they use for celebrities is, they leech up with you untill you dont give up your life to theirs version... obviously, our society does make a moral question on these professions...so eventually they fall for the bait !!

i like his lectures because he more stress on character building and huqooq allah and stay away from politics and controversial topics/subjects..what i dont like about tabligi people is their ways of preaching which is more like dictation and stop anyone anywhere and talking about hoors and hereafter rewards as if peoples will follow islam for some greeds..also they almost force people to go with them on tablig for days/weeks or month..even saqlain mushtaq and junaid was insisting me to raise my hands for tablig mission when i attended their lecture in one mosque here in uk...tablig should do with reasoning and by understanding the minds of people as not everyone will follow uslam because of laluch of hoors..some people understand the language of reasoning and logical explianation as different people have different minds set

As far i know Maulana Tariq Jameel is not an extremist nor does he endorse the ideology of Taliban etc..

Yea but he is also deobundi ..the only difference is he dont struggle for poltical islam and dont try to implement his version of islam by sword but by words or preaching

Yea but he is also deobundi ..the only difference is he dont struggle for poltical islam and dont try to implement his version of islam by sword but by words or preaching
That is good isn't it?? Islam spread by words/preaching, not by Sword... btw i'm no Fan Boy of Maulana Tariq :D

@ Leader
Bed time stories ? Calling Sahi Hadiths and quotes from Quran e Paak as bed time stories ? May ALLAH guide you Ameen.

Moulana sahab gives you the purest and the best view of Quran e Paak and Sunnah.

thats kinda cute of you to believe...

the conversion tactics they use for celebrities is, they leech up with you untill you dont give up your life to theirs version... obviously, our society does make a moral question on these professions...so eventually they fall for the bait !!

Actually it was Maulana Tariq Jameel who advised JJ to open a garments business...
I am sure JJ is doing way better in his garments business than he could do as a pop singer.
His fame as pop singer wouldnt have lasted long and in Pakistsn he couldnt have made much money out of it.
For example where is Ali Haider?
He is a pop singer from JJ era.
Nobody remembers him anymore and he cant be making any money now,save for that odd song in a rich person's marriage.

In effect Maulana Tariq Jameel did him well...made his world and after life......and saved him from immigrating to india as most of Pakistani singers have to do now.

First we have to see from where this people are coming e.g deoband,ahle hadis and wahabism,salafi.

We all know deobandi is more liberal then other but their mission is same i.e to hijack islam like zionist did to judism.

If we see pakistan before general Zia more liberal open minded and peacefull after zia letting saudi wahabi madrasas spreading like mushroom see whats happening in pakistan ,is this what islam teaches i dont think so.

This kind of people will never fight zionist or enemy of islam but they will happily kill muslim like see what happening in syria,libya,yemen,pakistan.

Their tasbee is sirk , bidat and they love to criticise awlia of allah and always degrade the prophet like ilm e gab , mazallah prophet are death and finish they cannot help themshelves what they are going to help you.

All these fitna are well supported by british and american if we see their history and present .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom