What's new

Malala aspires to be prime minister

Many of us always hope that but so far tell me 1 foreign bred who has done good for Pakistan without filling their own pockets? Just 1 name will do! :tup:

So it is natural to have fear of history repeating itself....
She's not foreign bred and she shouldn't be judged because of what the waderas of Pakistan have done in the past.

Very brave girl and a fresh wind of change in that region.

go Malala. Our prayers are with you.

Oh you should have stayed silent in this matter, you just killed 0.000001% chance she had, we already have enough who have been blamed for Jewish lobby support. :D

Many of us always hope that but so far tell me 1 foreign bred who has done good for Pakistan without filling their own pockets? Just 1 name will do! :tup:

So it is natural to have fear of history repeating itself....

Moeenuddin Ahmed Qureshi

please don't ruin our generation .. we need competitive leaders not a over rated personality.. I hope it never happen otherwise their will be no point of staying in Pakistan anymore.

I think her goal is noble but aimed at the wrong country.

If she truly wants to bring a positive change, she must aim to become prime minister of UK.

Then she can go about fixing all the wrongs committed over the past several centuries by UK. From colonization to empowering and supporting Wahabis.

I think her high school guidance counselor has not been really upfront with her.

Pakistan is the wrong company to apply in for this job. For numerous reasons.

Moeenuddin Ahmed Qureshi
what?

She's not foreign bred and she shouldn't be judged because of what the waderas of Pakistan have done in the past.
I know she isnt...But she reached foreign land and nurturing at a young age when she can be modeled to their sayings!

As for waderas...I dont know what good they are...And she is ONLY judged based on the fact that she begs on Pakistan's name but not paisa is seen on Pakistan! Her own town has no improvement...Not a single school opened in Pakistan from her fund but she opened a school in foreign lands?!
Not a single paisa to improve education as she claims has been spent on Pakistani education! Nill NOTHING!

Oh you should have stayed silent in this matter, you just killed 0.000001% chance she had, we already have enough who have been blamed for Jewish lobby support. :D

Moeenuddin Ahmed Qureshi
You have a problem with your mental outlook - talent is appreciated irrespective of labels; get your mind out of narrow thoughts and appreciate the world in a better light.

if you have a problem with jews, then you are foresaking all the prophets mentioned in the koran who were jewish to begin with; then change the koran and remove all the references to Adam/eve, abraham etc who are conviniently being labelled as moslems. Your faith would not be with the foundation that the prophets before Mohammed brought to this planet. Ignore those and you are not within your faith. My 2 cents.

Stop spreading hate and learn the power of educate and literacy which this kid is promoting, you will be suprised she will teach you something worth improving yourself with.

In my neighbouring town of Mafikeng, you will be surprised that the first town's mosque was architected by orthodox jew... yes a jew. When he was asked to architect by the committee, he was stunned and he openly said this was the most difficult personal challenge but my late friend told him to think of when he went to Temple Mount and close his eye - for he was designing a house for the lord of Abraham.

This is probably one of the unique mosques in the world where the architect was an orthodox jew if not the only one!.

Sorry to long story, when we can have harmony in our community why cannot you have clear mind and take your thoughts out of consipracies about trash

Last edited:
I think her goal is noble but aimed at the wrong country.

If she truly wants to bring a positive change, she must aim to become prime minister of UK.

Then she can go about fixing all the wrongs committed over the past several centuries by UK. From colonization to empowering and supporting Wahabis.

I think her high school guidance counselor has not been really upfront with her.

Pakistan is the wrong company to apply in for this job. For numerous reasons.
HI,

Would beg to differ respectfully. This country has seen fair share of Its female ( shia) Prime minister.

So. Yes, I dont find any reason why Malala wouldn't be able to become one. As for Iran in modern times it needs to move on. Having last female minister before the revolution. The mindset found in this country ( Pakistani) is actually very different and it strives to give the best of both Islamic world Unlike Iran !

You have a problem with your mental outlook - talent is appreciated irrespective of labels; get your mind out of narrow thoughts and appreciate the world in a better light.

if you have a problem with jews, then you are foresaking all the prophets mentioned in the koran who were jewish to begin with; then change the koran and remove all the references to Adam/eve, abraham etc who are conviniently being labelled as moslems. Your faith would not be with the foundation that the prophets before Mohammed brought to this planet. Ignore those and you are not within your faith. My 2 cents.

Stop spreading hate and learn the power of educate and literacy which this kid is promoting, you will be suprised she will teach you something worth improving yourself with.

In my neighbouring town of Mafikeng, you will be surprised that the first town's mosque was architected by orthodox jew... yes a jew. When he was asked to architect by the committee, he was stunned and he openly said this was the most difficult personal challenge but my late friend told him to think of when he went to Temple Mount and close his eye - for he was designing a house for the lord of Abraham.

This is probably one of the unique mosques in the world where the architect was an orthodox jew if not the only one!.

Sorry to long story, when we can have harmony in our community why cannot you have clear mind and take your thoughts out of consipracies about trash

I have not seen such an insecure response all my time that I have spent here on this forum. :D You have assumed a lot out of your ignorance, what I said is a reality if you don't believe me ask any other here who is active in Pakistan's political affairs, there were some recent blames where a party member blamed his party for receiving funding from Jewish lobby.

And it would have been better if you would have refrained from dragging Quran and what I believe, in this discussion. I have not questioned anything from Torah.

So now you have, please do educate me if you also believe in Prophets that Jews killed from time to time? I believe in them and Quran tells me to do so, last I checked it weren't us torturing Jesus and trying to kill him. And do also educate me what happens when your Messiah arrives, I would love to have these two cents.

And regarding spreading hate and learn part, believe me we still have lot to learn from you people. We are no match :enjoy:

please don't ruin our generation .. we need competitive leaders not a over rated personality.. I hope it never happen otherwise their will be no point of staying in Pakistan anymore.

And Imran Khan is competitive leader? Malala's personality is defined by intellectual while Imran Khan's personality is defined by anything but intellectual.

Malala aspires to be prime minister
By News Desk
Published: October 4, 2015
70SHARES
SHARE TWEET
966939-malalax-1443934283-902-640x480.JPG

During the interview, Malala called slain former prime minister Benazir Bhutto as a major inspiration. PHOTO: AFP

Malala Yousafzai aspires to become the prime minister of Pakistan someday, the Press Trust of India reported on Saturday.

The teenage activist and Nobel laureate shared her hope while speaking with the India Today TV channel. During the interview, Malala called slain former prime minister Benazir Bhutto as a major inspiration.

“Many people did not think that a woman can be a leader. Benazir has shown that a woman can be a leader,” she told the TV channel. When asked if she, like Benazir, would want to become the prime minister of Pakistan, she said, “Hopefully, if people vote.”

Read: World has ‘lost humanity’ on Syria: Malala

“But my dream is to help children to get education,” she said. “There are more ways to bring change in society.”

Malala added that empowering the future generation against terrorism would require investment in education. “The weapons that we need are our books and pens, and our voice – that is the most important thing.”

Published in The Express Tribune, October 4th, 2015.

Another 'Chained Slave' is getting ready to rule People of Pakistan.:disagree::disagree:

Back
Top Bottom