What's new

Malala aspires to be prime minister

There is nothing wrong in having aspirations. I just fear this one doesn't come true though.

saw the interview , she has a lot of potential and can make a difference .

She was there in Pakistan facing all the problems Taliban was posing to her right before she got shot in the head? Have you ever got shot in the head? Would you ever understand what she went through?

She is a kid right now- and will spend all her youth in UK- how can she serve Pakistani without knowing the other problem?- Terrorism is one of the problem its not all-

i think she's being groomed to be pm, she lives in the midlands near Birmingham, she got excellent GCSE's so her
A-levels will to most probably be good too. and after that it straight to oxford university

This is what she is being prepared for. A dummy PM run by CIA
But than again our current PM are no better. They don't even have to be CIA to do their bidding

I don't think she would be a good PM, she will undoubtedly be influenced by the US/UK and be a little bit out of reality in Pakistan.

At the moment, she primarily talks about education which is good and all, but i doubt she'll attain the level required to be a competent Politician.

UK is grooming her, as much I love her she's just a 17 year old who is too young to understand the world she lives in. As a Pakistani citizen she has the right to become PM based on merit but not as a tool for post colonial hegemony.

UK is grooming her, as much I love her she's just a 17 year old who is too young to understand the world she lives in. As a Pakistani citizen she has the right to become PM based on merit but not as a tool for post colonial hegemony.
well your not wrong there. here mid will be injected with liberal values, values which are incompatible in pakistan. of course she has a right to attempt to be pm, but is she suited to be pm?

Back
Top Bottom