What's new

Responsibility was mine, actual rule was someone else’s: Imran on his time as prime minister

boss agar aissa hai toh is mulk ki awaam bawakoof hai! donkey ki arse may gaye pti/ik painday khota khorun may jab tak aqal nai aye ge tab tak fuaji aur shareef app keh jism say boti tak nooch lain gey!!

paindun aur sindh keh ghulmu may koi faraq he nai!
Problem paindoo nahin hain. Gujranwala sialkot Lahore jaisi big cities main patwari ziada hain.

Problem paindoo nahin hain. Gujranwala sialkot Lahore jaisi big cities main patwari ziada hain.
kis khush fehmi may ya painday nawaz ko support kartay hain? aik sarak peh bik jaatay hain ghadday!

All collateral parties of the taghuti nizam e Patwar are at a loss. The systems intrinsic volatile nature gets shrugged off too easily enticed by the allure of the Beast.

his peanut size brain cant comprehend shit and on top he isn't even living in the country so wont suffer - leave it

Indonesia, Turkey and dozen other countries who ended military power in their country without becoming Syria, Afghanistan but you need brain to understand how they did it

which is lacking in some and if you talk about it theyll call you a coward, boolicker - whatever
Oh the irony...

Come back to me when you have time, I will give you some free history lessons after school on Turks in contrast to the eternal slaves of the plains of Punjab...

People complaining about why IK didn't resign are the biggest arseholes in our nation, they can't comprehend most simplest of the things.

then you should have resigned? whats the point of complaining now?

Spot on !!! This coward ego maniac never had the guts to prove who is the real deal- ------ we can curse navaz and co day in and out but atleast navaz never let any sarkari mulazim punch above his weight . Right or wrong aside he always asserted his premier ship (civilian supremacy) over all and sundry

Responsibility was mine, actual rule was someone else’s: Imran on his time as prime minister

Umar Farooq Published October 12, 2022 Updated 8 minutes ago

<p>PTI Chairman Imran Khan interacts with journalists in Lahore on Wednesday. — PTI Twitter screengrab</p>

PTI Chairman Imran Khan interacts with journalists in Lahore on Wednesday. — PTI Twitter screengrab
PTI Chairman Imran Khan on Wednesday said that while running the country was supposed to be his responsibility during his time as the prime minister, the actual rule was of “someone else”.
Imran, who has claimed before as well that he did not have complete liberty to run the country, did not clarify who he was referring to.
The former prime minister made the latest claim in an interaction with journalists in Lahore.

He further said that if “even half the power would have been given” to him in his three and a half years in power, his government would have competed with the performance of Sher Shah Suri — the famed founder of the Sur Empire.
It is not the first time the PTI chief has insinuated that his government was not at liberty to call all the shots.
In an interview in June with anchorperson Sami Ibrahim for Bol News programme Tajzia, the former prime minister had admitted he did not enjoy absolute power, indicating that the actual centres of power in the country lay elsewhere and “everyone knows where that is.”
In the interview, Imran was asked to recall the events of the night of the no-confidence vote against him, who was issuing orders and who had impeded the cases against the PPP and PML-N leaders.
Imran said his government had been “weak” when it came to power and had to seek coalition partners, adding that if the same situation were to arise again, he would opt for reelections and seek a majority government or none at all.
“Our hands were tied. We were blackmailed from everywhere. Power wasn’t with us. Everyone knows where the power lies in Pakistan so we had to rely on them,” he said without elaborating any further on who he was referring to.
“We relied on them all the time. They did a lot of good things too but they didn’t do many things that should’ve been done. They have the power because they control institutions such as NAB (National Accountability Bureau), which wasn’t in our control.”
He claimed that while his government had the responsibility, it did not have all the power and authority.
“No management works if I have responsibility but have no complete power and authority. A system works only when responsibility and authority are in one place.”
Imran said it was imperative for the country to have a “strong army” due to the threat posed by the enemies but said there was also the need to strike a “balance” between having a strong army and a strong government.

Allah muaf kare. Yeh kis kisam ka munafiq insaan hai. Anyways im sure PTI cult members will find a way to justify this speech.

People complaining about why IK didn't resign are the biggest arseholes in our nation, they can't comprehend most simplest of the things.

Theek hai bhai, hum engrezi wali gali hi sahi. Agar tum hud itne genius ho to, tum bata do or sab k mu band karwa do.

If everyone was as passionate about the change in real life, as they were on the PDF, it would happen.

But until a real leader comes, who has the balls to take the leaps that the cowardly awam won't, the banana republic full of keyboard warriors will be all that we have.

Oi, don't call us out like that.

It's completely true. I myself have resorted to ending the discussion and actually getting out there to make a change. That's why I am aiming to move to pk after I gather a bit of cash, and the business starts flowing well.

I study politics and economics, so I reckon I could start by making mindset changes within certain PTI held regions, as a public speaker.

The mindset of the people is regressive. They're still stuck in their ways of being lowly-educated, and unable to stand united in the face of injustice. That needs to change and it's up to the people who can take that responsibility, to do so

Furthermore, the PTI constitution is actually pretty solid, so educating people about the liberties and order that it will bring to the country is a good start

It's completely true. I myself have resorted to ending the discussion and actually getting out there to make a change. That's why I am aiming to move to pk after I gather a bit of cash, and the business starts flowing well.
These are big decisions, make them wisely after considerations and consultations. Don't make big decisions just on emotion alone.
I study politics and economics, so I reckon I could start by making mindset changes within certain PTI held regions, as a public speaker.
Maybe start with social media, put videos on youtube and facebook. Lots of people watch youtube here, facebook is also very popular. Challenging the status quo in Pakistan means risking your life. But I can't completely discourage you either, if, and that's a BIG IF, change is to come, it will be through people who come forward. So, best of luck.

These are big decisions, make them wisely after considerations and consultations. Don't make big decisions just on emotion alone.

Maybe start with social media, put videos on youtube and facebook. Lots of people watch youtube here, facebook is also very popular. Challenging the status quo in Pakistan means risking your life. But I can't completely discourage you either, if, and that's a BIG IF, change is to come, it will be through people who come forward. So, best of luck.

I have thought about it for years, and have discussed it with family members. Some of them disagree and most agree, but I'm not discouraged. I have the aim in sight, and it'll be worth it even if a single person is educated on the state of their country, and how they can help.

This message is good to be spread. The one that hold the power of those military generals are basically you guys. Majority of Pakistani even in favor of military authoritarian ruler, there is one old guy living in USA who keep making article in PDF to support Musarraf era (military ruling).......

Several years ago, Pakistani members in here are in huge support of their military. So this change within Pakistani upper middle class has already been a good thing if you want to get rid Military intervention into your domestic politics.

The first thing to do is to unite the civilian force, there should be a basic belief among the civilian political power and all of political analysts, including universities that civilian ruling should be implemented in Pakistan politics.

Imran Khan is a lair, either he was lying when was giving statements like "Bajwa is most pro-democracy among all COASs" or he is lying now.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom