What's new

Imran Khan wanted to rule for life, claims Pervez Khattak

Historically speaking, most of those decisions that have tied Pakistan to foreign powers, were made by the establishment. Each era, resulting in even more long-term damage than the previous.

While Khan was not able to deliver on all promises, economic conditions had stabilized and improved. The end of his term saw Pakistan's highest exports and remittances, the exact duo needed to pull Pakistan out of its balance of payments crisis.

The factories that had shut down due to PMLN overvalued currency policies, were now open but struggling to find workers. More factories were being constructed, so exports were expected to drastically increase when online.

Then came back PMLN and their obsession with artificially overvalued PKR. They used the foreign exchange reserves to subsidize the PKR, making imports cheaper and exports less competitive. So at least a billion dollars was wasted into thin air for no reason. When the reserves started dropping dangerously low, they restricted imports including raw material, so factories already struggling with decreased demand for overvalued exports, had to shut down again.

Now the country's exports and remittances dropped $7 billion, more than what it's getting from the IMF. You can see the irony here? The establishment scored its own goal. To improve relations with foreign powers, they nuked their own economy.
Sir, the impact of economic policies is not instantaneous. It only shows up only with slow and variable lags. The economic results seen today are the results of the last several years' policies. Just like the PTI govt inherited problems from previous government, so did PDM. Everyone who has been in power is to blame for the state of the economy. The only argument can be about the extent of the blame.

The only alternative to the IMF programme was default, which would have been catastrophic . Both Imran and Shahbaz tried to delay the IMF agreement for political expediency, though Shahbaz was more amenable to establishment danda. If the PTI government had signed the deal in time, the economy would have been in a better place today, though IK would have been less popular.

Did he stop army interference when he was in power or give extension to army chief ?

That's the whole reason he was booted out. What world are you living in?
Even now, large numbers of PTI workers are languishing in jails without trial. What did Imran do to help them ?
The whole of ILF is representing PTI supporters who are in jail.

That's the whole reason he was booted out. What world are you living in?
You seem to be the one in lala land. How was Imran booted out ? He lost a no confidence motion ? Was he deposed by dismissal like Bhutto, Nawaz, Benazir or other PMs of Pakistan ?

Next you will claim the PTI govts were also booted out from Punjab and KP.

You seem to be the one in lala land. How was Imran booted out ? He lost a no confidence motion ?

Dude, give me a break. Stick to what you know.

Dude, give me a break. Stick to what you know.
Yes, I would have liked to "ignore" your posts, but since you are a "Senior Moderator", I don't have that option.

Yes, I would have liked to "ignore" your posts, but since you are a "Senior Moderator", I don't have that option.

Yeah of course you would do that since you don't have an answer.

Yeah of course you would do that since you don't have an answer.
I have ignored several members on this forum who are not amenable to reason. However, you and another have special privileges, so I am forced to endure you.

No it is a good thing. For India. That is why the Indian establishment would want him to stay in power for as long as possible.
Why only India? Peace is good for Pakistan too. Why should everything be zero-sum? Even if IK is the worst PM Pakistan can have, if he ends up maintaining peace, that is a good thing for both sides.

Patwariyon ki chotti chotti khushiyaan. This same forum is filled with what all these Noora's minions used to say about Pervez Khattak, but now they are happy to lick whatever sh!t Pervez Khattak throws out daily. :lol:

Why only India? Peace is good for Pakistan too. Why should everything be zero-sum? Even if IK is the worst PM Pakistan can have, if he ends up maintaining peace, that is a good thing for both sides.
Yes i agree with that, but some PTI supporters are claiming that Indians hate Imran Khan and conspired with Pakistani army to remove him for reasons they are not able to articulate.

prophet imran.

Is this not blasphemy? I'd like to file a FIR and demand justice @waz @WebMaster

The cases put on Ahsan Iqbal? Khwaja saad rafique? Drugs one on rana?
Don’t be a hypocrite, you know they were mostly baseless BS cases .

Yeah, they're all baseless "BS cases". It just is "coincidence" these losers have connections with drug dealers, land theft mafias, construction mafias, stadium building mafias, child molestation mafias, etc.

It's just a coincidence they happen to be involved in getting their friends out of jail when caught by the people or police.

You’re the one not living in reality, come out of your prophets beh”nd to see whats really happened.
Tell me "whats really happened." What's your standard of living now? Is it the fault of 3 years of Imran or the 30+ years of pdm?

Dumb@ss.

Is this not blasphemy? I'd like to file a FIR and demand justice @waz @WebMaster

Yeah, they're all baseless "BS cases". It just is "coincidence" these losers have connections with drug dealers, land theft mafias, construction mafias, stadium building mafias, child molestation mafias, etc.

It's just a coincidence they happen to be involved in getting their friends out of jail when caught by the people or police.

Tell me "whats really happened." What's your standard of living now? Is it the fault of 3 years of Imran or the 30+ years of pdm?

Dumb@ss.
Go pray to your imran, that drug addict zani will surely help you and your family achieve greatness.
Literally can’t handle any criticism and straight went crying to PTI brigade mods to help with reality check.
PTI didn’t do shiit in 3 years, his 3 years were more destructive to the economy then the last 20 years, he took on more external debt than anyone else. And what was there to show for it?
BRT peshawar? That went 3 times over budget and ridden with corruption or the billion tree scandal?
You have a negative IQ.
Go watch some more adil raja and haqeeqat tv.

straight went crying

Dude commits blasphemy and accuses me of a crime.

he took on more external debt than anyone else

Dude's so stupid he decides the loans equaling more than those in 3 years shouldn't even be considered.

Stupidity so unquestionable he can't even recall the last time his mouth was free of the balls of Billo or Shehzadi.

You have a negative IQ.

Dude living in a shithole with nothing to show for his life is accusing others of wasting their lives.

The amount of begarati is the REASON for the condition of Pakistan.

BC. Shakal dekho. How many slaps have you eaten in your life with nothing to show?

Dude commits blasphemy and accuses me of a crime.

Dude's so stupid he decides the loans equaling more than those in 3 years shouldn't even be considered.

Stupidity so unquestionable he can't even recall the last time his mouth was free of the balls of Billo or Shehzadi.

Dude living in a shithole with nothing to show for his life is accusing others of wasting their lives.

The amount of begarati is the REASON for the condition of Pakistan.

BC. Shakal dekho. How many slaps have you eaten in your life with nothing to show?
Atleast do your own research ,
https://www.brecorder.com/news/40173274#:~:text=The%20PTI%20government's%20domestic%20borrowing,and%20Musharraf's%20Rs%201%2C212%20billion.

Back
Top Bottom