What's new

Responsibility was mine, actual rule was someone else’s: Imran on his time as prime minister

Imran Khan is a lair, either he was lying when was giving statements like "Bajwa is most pro-democracy among all COASs" or he is lying now.

can you justify this lie, when SS said on record they were 'ghareeb' and with their 'mehnat' and 'lagan' they built this empire and now in this recent interview he is inheriting everything from his fathers and forefathers.

hypocrisy aside you are something ahead of it. i really expect you to reply with a more hypocritic lie.

com'on go on ...

I have been in my family's business that deals with real estate, financial markets, insurance industry both inside and outside the US, mainly in Pakistan, for the last decade and a half, and to date, Imran Khan's was the best by far. So now you might think, what did he do differently? First, he created trust, and with him, people had no fear, unlike with Mr. 10% and the Nawaz family; we all know the Punjab Bank fiasco and how investors got back nothing but pennies and fled. What Bajwa did showed new money handlers that the establishment can change things in the blink of an eye; this uncertainty doesn't allow a business environment to flourish among the newer generation of business people.

One other factor you have to take into consideration is the old money handlers. Our parents and uncles are dying; they've been burnt in this country and have no desire to invest. The new money the current generation that's taking over has seen the effects of Pakistan's mismanagement and corruption and does not want anything to do with this country and wouldn't even think of putting anything down to invest for the long term. You'll still see doctors fresh off the boat building houses in posh areas in Islamabad and Pindi, but that's about it; it's not enough to drive growth and innovation in this country. I mean, even Pakistan's Aviation City is being drained of talent because of incompetence; several executives and manufacturers of drones are moving to the State of Indiana due to the state of affairs in that country.

While there will be idiots to praise the situation and talk about the glorious economic progress Shahbaz and Bilawal are making, the actual money handlers will not be impressed. It'll be putting lipstick on a pig, and it will remain a pig. So let them play the Scottish bagpipe and sing praise without a crowd to cheer them on.

TRUST?? Businessmen used to go and sit in front of Bajwa to get assurance for policies.

can you justify this lie, when SS said on record they were 'ghareeb' and with their 'mehnat' and 'lagan' they built this empire and now in this recent interview he is inheriting everything from his fathers and forefathers.

hypocrisy aside you are something ahead of it. i really expect you to reply with a more hypocritic lie.

com'on go on ...

He was Ghreeb before becoming a successful industrialist with his 'mehnat' and 'lagan', what is wrong in this statement??

Every politician in Pakistan says the same thing after leaving. The question is why do they join the office if they fear that they will be dictated to later? Our people only love power. Nobody works for the country. Our model is democratic but it's actually communist. No freedom of speech, Journalists go missing, etc. Politicians can make rules so that this country can truly become a democracy. They don't make new rules and blame each other after leaving. This is like a blame game.

Politicians made an agreement, Imran Khan was part of that agreement, and they broke that agreement themselves.

Last edited:
While there will be idiots to praise the situation and talk about the glorious economic progress Shahbaz and Bilawal are making, the actual money handlers will not be impressed. It'll be putting lipstick on a pig, and it will remain a pig. So let them play the Scottish bagpipe and sing praise without a crowd to cheer them on.

I agree with you in that the economy is the key. And we all can see where it is going.

Traitors are ruling this country and we deserve it.

6 months after taking oath to the office of Prime Minister, Mr. Niazi lamented that he had not been allowed to bring his own cabinet as failure of the first 100 days plan unravelled.

All populists fail to respect democracy and thirst for absolute power. The statement merely highlight the incompatibility of political parties with the fundamentals of democracy.

The mandate is always to govern not rule.

He said, "the Finance Minister (Dr. Hafeez Sheikh) I had just appointed, I have never met him before".
6 months after taking oath to the office of Prime Minister, Mr. Niazi lamented that he had not been allowed to bring his own cabinet as failure of the first 100 days plan unravelled.

All populists fail to respect democracy and thirst for absolute power. The statement merely highlight the incompatibility of political parties with the fundamentals of democracy.

The mandate is always to govern not rule.

6 months more in office and he pardoned Rs.300 billion of big boys in GIDC.

you proved what i said, you really are an a**h@le.
parley darjey k bewaqoof: then he said they were ghareeb (their forefathers) and with mehnat and lagan they achieved everything and in this tweet he says they inherit everything from their forefathers.

don't sell your conscience so cheap.

either you don't respect yourself or you are not respected among circles hence habitual. otherwise a man never compromise on his self respect.

Defend this

did you reply what i asked?

you bring up a clip which was in continuity of a prolonged talk and portray it here like it is opposite to his said statement.

he was replying in a context, you know you people are just running govt on the basis of these cheap tactics otherwise what good you are doing.

NS call her daughter out of the country due to obvious reasons, they know they can't face the call for march towards Islamabad and the shaky govt fall. and that is what they do the best, run away.

Last edited:
Defend this
1665656525723.png

اس کے پاس اختیار ہی کوئی نہیں تھا ، کوئی اس کے خلاف سازش کیوں کرے گا؟؟
یہ کہتا پھرتا ہے مجھ سے این آر او مانگتے تھے ، اس کے پاس اختیار ہی کوئی نہیں تھا یہ کسی کو کیا این آر او دیتا ؟؟

Today, Bajwa had Swati arrested for creating division within the army for twitting.
It seems that Bajwa has now started to play his dirty games openly.
The problem is that only 2 days ago Aitzaz Ahsan said to the press that Bajwa is behind release
of Sharifs and quashing of their cases. But no action against him, because Lawyer movement would have started if they try to arrest Aitzaz.
Also when fat controller was uttering this , Bajwa and army was numb.

Bajwa, keep digging, you are destroying PA no one else. People are wakeing up from their slumbers. It has always been the Army Generals who have destroyed Pakistan either through Martial Laws or by interferring in the politics on constant basis.
Why not you and others who interferred with the politics and people's lives should be charged for treason and violation of your oaths1!

Bajwa will retire and live in Belgium or wherever he chooses, he does not care about happens in Pakistan nor is he worried about mob justice

To the morons who’ve sold their conscience for petty sum of money.

Bajwa was still the COAS when PMLN were ruling the government, but the economic indicators kept tanking. When PTI came to power, the economic indicators gradually improved.

The interests of the beneficiaries of MemoGate, DawnLeaks, PanamaGate, Money Laundering Gate, LetterGate converged and we have a regime change.

The corrupts who were at each other’s throat are now on one side. IK was right. Their main focus was to give themselves an NRO, and that they’ve given themselves one.

The by elections have clearly given a signal on whose side the public is on.

So, continue peddling the narrative of the corrupts. Remember, if not in this life, in the afterlife, justice will be done.

Today, Bajwa had Swati arrested for creating division within the army for twitting.
It seems that Bajwa has now started to play his dirty games openly.
The problem is that only 2 days ago Aitzaz Ahsan said to the press that Bajwa is behind release
of Sharifs and quashing of their cases. But no action against him, because Lawyer movement would have started if they try to arrest Aitzaz.
Also when fat controller was uttering this , Bajwa and army was numb.

Bajwa, keep digging, you are destroying PA no one else. People are wakeing up from their slumbers. It has always been the Army Generals who have destroyed Pakistan either through Martial Laws or by interferring in the politics on constant basis.
Why not you and others who interferred with the politics and people's lives should be charged for treason and violation of your oaths1!
This is hypocrisy, PMLN has always been the favorite of the establishment. Shabaz Gill and now this ....

PTI Senator Azam Swati arrested for tweeting against army chief

Dawn.com | Shakeel Qarar | Tahir Naseer Published October 13, 2022 Updated 17 minutes ago

<p>In this still, PTI leader Azam Khan Swati speaks to the media in Islamabad. — DawnNewsTV</p>

In this still, PTI leader Azam Khan Swati speaks to the media in Islamabad. — DawnNewsTV
LISTEN TO ARTICLE1x1.2x1.5x
PTI Senator Azam Swati was arrested on Thursday for allegedly tweeting a “highly obnoxious and intimidating message” against state institutions, including the army chief, according to a criminal complaint filed by the FIA.

Then please explain why you made, and continued to make, and even now are continuing to make all these false promises and hopes to the nation when you know that you have no chance of ever delivering on them?

I always wonder if doctors with access to legal drugs use them or not until I started reading your posts Thank you for clearing that question for me.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom