What's new

Way to import oil from Russia should be found: Prime Minister

Lol good luck!

Indian get pass cause they are needed to counter china. Bd has not much to offer.

Bd need to come up with something west can’t ignore like Taiwan did with semi conductors. Unfortunately offering cheap underwear won’t cut it. Bd has zero leverage against west.

Indian get pass cause they are needed to counter china. Bd has not much to offer.
I agree! Still I think Hasina has guts! However in the end you admit that democracy is bullshit!

If USA really believe in democracy , they wouldn't give India the benefit over Bangladesh!

So democracy is the best thing when it serves me , instead of public!

Lol good luck!

Bd need to come up with something west can’t ignore like Taiwan did with semi conductors. Unfortunately offering cheap underwear won’t cut it. Bd has zero leverage against west.

So Taiwan buying Russian oil?

🤣🤣🤣

I agree! Still I think Hasina has guts! However in the end you admit that democracy is bullshit!

If USA really believe in democracy , they wouldn't give India the benefit over Bangladesh!

So democracy is the best thing when it serves me , instead of public!
Ya no one gives **** about her guts. It’s all about give and take. You want good deal what leverage you have? If you don’t have any leverage you will be treated like a bitch. Same reason bd is treated in case of Rohingya issue.

Bd don’t have any thing to offer. Same reason China took Myanmar side even Russia took there side and Indians too. Bd can’t even **** with Myanmar and they will go against us and west lol. **** no.

So buying Russian oil made you a super power? What a great qualification, I'm impressed! :sarcastic:
No superpower but significant enough to make you guys cry like kids.
India can buy Russian/Iranian oil, US fighter planes, Russian S400 at the same time without our PM crying publicly.

So Taiwan buying Russian oil?

🤣🤣🤣
Taiwan will be left to china’s long time ago if they were shit underwear country like bd. Reason they still exist against mighty china because they have leverage. West can use that. And we talking about world second most powerful country against tiny island.

Why you are arguing? Did u finish serving ur butter chicken already lol

Taiwan will be left to china’s long time ago if they were shit underwear country like bd. Reason they still exist against mighty china because they have leverage. West can use that. And we talking about world second most powerful country against tiny island.

Bro, why y'all destroying sub forum and arguing amongst yourselves...

And wtf butter chicken 😂😅

What’s that got to do with buying Russian oil, idiot!!

So, despite being a semiconductor manufacturer - they can no more buy Russian oil than BD 🤣🤣🤣

But leave in mortal fear of mighty China.

USA will do bugger all if China invades Taiwan. They did nothing over Hong Kong

🤣🤣😀

Do they drink cow cola with it 🤣🤣

They should think about using ships/tankers. They are very effective.

What’s that got to do with buying Russian oil, idiot!!

So, despite being a semiconductor manufacturer - they can no more buy Russian oil than BD 🤣🤣🤣

But leave in mortal fear of mighty China.

USA will do bugger all if China invades Taiwan. They did nothing over Hong Kong

🤣🤣😀

Do they drink cow cola with it 🤣🤣
You should know better what they drink. Your lot serving butter chicken to white ppl as a proud Indian restaurant worker I expect better from you.

Don’t worry about taiwan or china. Focus on underwear bd superpower.

Butter chicken is famous in uk lol. You can find it in most bd own Indian restaurants. Next time if you visit uk try some.

Ya I should stop posting. Waste of time.

You should know better what they drink. Your lot serving butter chicken to white ppl as a proud Indian restaurant worker I expect better from you.

Don’t worry about taiwan or china. Focus on underwear bd superpower.

Butter chicken is famous in uk lol. You can find it in most bd own Indian restaurants. Next time if you visit uk try some.

Ya I should stop posting. Waste of time.
Yeah!

Get lost, you cheap hustler!

Back
Top Bottom