What's new

Failure of Another Indian Brand: Why Indian Automotive Mfr. Mahindra Left Bangladesh

So Rajesh - what part of a Porsche, Rolls, McLaren or Ferrari is made in India?

These are very specialized esoteric custom made products sold to a select few customers. Same in Bangladesh as in India.

If the number of cars sold is higher (which is a given because your country is so large) then some Indian idiot will be able to take a franchise because then it will make economic sense for him to set up maintenance, parts sales, customer service etc.

Although I still have friends who drive these cars and we go on rides all the time, I doubt you ever had the pleasure of even sitting in one. Why do you get a boner in India because there are three dealerships opened up for Lamborghini? It's irrelevant to you. Who cares? There are well-off people everywhere. In Bangladesh - those well off people have balls to afford products nine times more expensive than in India.

Beggars getting excited because the price of caviar dropped a few dollars - as if they can afford it. :lol:

Your logic is like a fourteen year old and so are your rants.

Only means they are not kanjoosis like bhakts.

Even former Bangladeshis who have migrated to India (Bangals) have much more generous habits.

No Bangladeshi can even think about buying 32 inch TVs and 250 litre fridges like Bhakts. It's just not in our blood to be that way.

Only region that is even comparable to Bangladesh in these terms are parts of South India which are non-bhakt territories.

You still don't get it. If Ferrari tomorrow wants to make cars in India, both India and Ferrari know it is possible. If Hyundai wanted to manufacture in Bangladesh, both Bangladeshis and Hyundai know it's more complicated than threading a needle.

We have showrooms because these cars are selling like hot cakes. They are sold out for the entire year! You guys are getting Nike and Adidas shops now..goes to show everything you talk is a lie!

You still don't get it. If Ferrari tomorrow wants to make cars in India, both India and Ferrari know it is possible. If Hyundai wanted to manufacture in Bangladesh, both Bangladeshis and Hyundai know it's more complicated than threading a needle.

We have showrooms because these cars are selling like hot cakes. They are sold out for the entire year! You guys are getting Nike and Adidas shops now..goes to show everything you talk is a lie!
He will come up with some other "trust me vro" story of his friends and stuff. Changing goalposts again and again. Typical of his kind. Well did you know that these guys don't even have McDonald's? Even Domino's opened there for the first time as recently as 2019, that too by Indian company Jubilant Foodworks :lol:.

Again - your uninformed logic is like a fourteen year old.

Just opening a dealership is proof that Ferrari will be manufacturing cars in India? :rofl:

Hyundai already manufactures cars in Bangladesh.

Sold like hot cakes how many? Twelve? This is a very expensive product but not expensive enough in India. Bangladeshi buyers pay 800% tax on this - eight times the price of the car. Globally the total number produced every year for these cars is like in a few thousands per model.

Your Modi does not tax the rich or their consumed luxury goods in India. Gold is never taxed, but there is no money for primary or secondary education - as Amartya Sen commented. It's clear where your priorities as a country are. Ghee and Chini for Brahmins, nothing for the poor.

At least in Bangladesh we have poor people's interests in mind.

Your rich will never invite you to ride in these supercars - why are you getting excited? Given your income - you will never be able to afford one. :lol:

Our family had business friends that were manufacturing/exporting for Nike, Adidas. Puma, New Balance back in the late eighties from factories in the Chittagong Export Processing Zone. They have done so ever since.

Most people in India then had no clue what an athletic shoe was. Nowadays they do wear them with polyester pants though.

And those shoes were available in Bangladesh always, even in the seventies.
Sure, what would Indians know about athletic shoes... Lungis are the ones who pioneered the use of athletic shoes to win gold medals in pole-vaulting into Indian borders.
🤭

Just opening a dealership is proof that Ferrari will be manufacturing cars in India? :rofl:
Can you show me where I said that? Another Lie!
Sold like hot cakes how many? Twelve? This is a very expensive product but not expensive enough in India. Globally the total number produced every year is like in a few thousands.
Were they all bought by super power Bangladesh ?
Your Modi does not tax the rich or their consumed luxury goods in India. Gold is never taxed, but there is no money for primary or secondary education - as Amartya Sen commented. It's clear where your priorities are
Awesome so how many top ranked educational institutions does the small superpower have? i'm sure it's more than poor India
Your rich will never invite you to ride in these supercars - why are you getting excited? Given your income - you will never be able to afford one. :lol:
I can still test drive one. Lamborghini does not consider your country worthy enough to have a show room. You are just getting Nike and Adidas in your malls.

nearly a quarter of Mercedes’ total India sales came from vehicles with on-road prices in excess of Rs 1.50 crore.

Mercedes and Benz alone in H1 exceed the total sales of cars in lungi land. @Bilal9, you are dumb as hell. Stop blabbering you baffoon.

Last edited:

Mercedes and Benz alone in H1 exceed the total sales of cars in lungi land. @Bilal9, you are dumb as hell. Stop blabbering you baffoon.

One car that I showed in my past post with the videos costs Tk. 30 crores. The Rolls Royce.

One car.

Joke is on you pujaris. :lol:

Here comes the rich Indian big spender showing 1.5 crore. Gadha.

McD is for poor people, it's insulting for such highly developed society. Only in 'poor India' will you find McD.

You guys don't even have effing beef in your burgers. Stop your delusion. Munching on effing veggies.

You guys without McD prolly would be munching hilsa burgers :lol:

You have to give profits to a US corporation for making burgers? Rocket Science?

Bangladeshi chains make burgers far higher in quality than Mickey D's. Closer to what you get at US sit-down restaurants.

And you can get them in 15 minutes delivered home using Food Panda.

Bharat Mahaan because we eat fake (veggie) US burgers. With American wrapper !!

McD is for poor people, it's insulting for such highly developed society. Only in 'poor India' will you find McD.

My thoughts exactly. More tragicomic because you can't have beef with your burgers.

One car that I showed in my past post with the videos costs Tk. 30 crores. The Rolls Royce.

One car.

Joke is on you pujaris. :lol:

Here comes the rich Indian big spender showing 1.5 crore. Gadha.

You guys don't even have effing beef in your burgers. Stop your delusion. Munching on effing veggies.
No wonder everyone thinks you as a fool. Mercedes sells about 5000 cars over 1.5 crores in India a year, and not one car. I didn't want to embarrass you with our super cars sales since I would have imagined that given the billionaires in our country, you would have brains to not call us on that. Yet you go on to prove that you are a dumb idiot mullah after all.

Last edited:
This is just one month figures. On average RR sold 4 cars EVERY MONTH in India

FADA has released the vehicle registration data of luxury cars for January 2023.

Mercedes-Benz has come out on top with 1,248 units sold, followed by BMW and Jaguar Land Rover, which have sold 890 units and 206 units, respectively.

Luxury carmaker sales for January 2023:​

• Mercedes-Benz - 1,248 units, up from 1,033 units in January 2022
  • BMW - 890 units, down from 915 units in January 2022
  • Jaguar Land Rover - 206 units, up from 148 units in January 2022
  • Volvo - 179 units, up from 144 units in January 2022
  • Audi - 168 units (CBU), up from 163 units in January 2022
  • Porsche - 65 units, up from 54 units in January 2022
  • Lamborghini - 3 units, down from 6 units in January 2022
  • Bentley - 8 units, up from 1 unit in January 2022
  • Rolls Royce - 0 units, down from 4 units in January 2022

Latest posts

Back