What's new

Malala aspires to be prime minister

She was there in Pakistan facing all the problems Taliban was posing to her right before she got shot in the head? Have you ever got shot in the head? Would you ever understand what she went through?
if i ever got shot in the head.i doubt i would be alive.Anyways there are many people who go through tough times in Pakistan but they dont flee the country

UK is grooming her, as much I love her she's just a 17 year old who is too young to understand the world she lives in. As a Pakistani citizen she has the right to become PM based on merit but not as a tool for post colonial hegemony.

That's what will happen, either its Imran, Billo Rani or Malala all being supported by different lobbies and world powers. There is nothing common Pakistanis can do about it.

With current requirements, she is far from having a proper resume for leadership. Currently you need to:

• have spent over 5 years in jail
  • have 100s of cases on you including murder cases
  • have scams and corruption worth billions
  • have the capability to turn people into sheep by uttering a few simple lies which is actually very easy to do with people these days.
  • have fake degrees
  • have sons and grandsons incapable to pass highschool
  • be one of the most hated personalities in the country
  • have a total control over ignorant people who would believe in you if you promised them a home on mars
  • have connections with sell souls that consume money like a coal power plant
  • and other amazingly incompetent abilities to run a country

She having won prizes and being recognized for goodness is already a red flag. There is no hope for her being a prime minister in this system. And unless this system is abolished, its the same as me saying I will be CEO of google and Microsoft one day controlling both from same office on my own private island, i.e. dreams.

Malala is too young, but she would make a great Minister for Education in Pakistan when she has enough experience. Or some sort of UN post. She has confidence and poise well beyond her years.

Bilawal, sorry but he is just a spoilt rich kid, born into a political family by accident. I doubt if he can run a hen coop let alone a country of 300 million people...kind of like our Pappu.

Just compare Malala’s speech to the UN General Assembly with the one made by Nawaz Sharif or her body language when meeting Obama and other top politicians of world; Malala is way ahead of the current lot of Pakistani political leaders especially Nawaz Sharif & Bilawal Bhutto Zardari. Imran Khan is the only one who comes anywhere close.

When you consider that Malala is not yet 18 (voting age) Malala comes out mile ahead in poise and personality. However, prodigious children don’t necessarily become more prodigious with age. My worry is that Malala is spending her impressionable years out of Pakistan. Therefore despite belonging to the lower middle class; same as majority of Pakistani white collar workers; she would be out of touch with the grass-root problems.

Working for the universal female education is admirable but Head of the State needs to worry about a lot more and we can only guess what her agenda would be when she matures? Regrettably a successful politician also needs to be wily and be prepared to lie with a straight face in the interest of the country if the need arises. Malala appears to be too straight forward and trusting, IMO a bit naïve to be a Prime Minister.

However she is still in her teens; let us see how she develops as an adult. I admire her ambition and wish her all the best.

Not on a single occasion, Malala have shown any respect or pride in Pakistan, but she aspire to be PM... two contrary things!

She left Pakistan with her own choice, now she want to come back to rule the same country? She seems to be suffering from bipolar disorder...

Those who are impressed by her English speech should know, she is just one of many other kids of Pakistan but what make her distinguished, among the whole lot is that she can lie at international stage.... if this is the qualification required, than she is a strong candidate and most likely will be voted by liars.

We should also come out of the mind set... that any sort of single person or creature can lead any country to a positive direction.
While being celebrity is the least of qualification required for the job. People stop being fanboyz and think logically, analytically and responsibly.

Whether she become PM or not .khadim e ala punjab shabaz sharif he ho ga and sindh main Sain ki hakumat ho ge.
Takht ab shezaday Hamza sambhalain gay
bO1pJMrh.jpeg

Not on a single occasion, Malala have shown any respect or pride in Pakistan, but she aspire to be PM... two contrary things!

She left Pakistan with her own choice, now she want to come back to rule the same country? She seems to be suffering from bipolar disorder...

Those who are impressed by her English speech should know, she is just one of many other kids of Pakistan but what make her distinguished, among the whole lot is that she can lie at international stage.... if this is the qualification required, than she is a strong candidate and most likely will be voted by liars.

We should also come out of the mind set... that any sort of single person or creature can lead any country to a positive direction.
While being celebrity is the least of qualification required for the job. People stop being fanboyz and think logically, analytically and responsibly.

I'm sure you would have stayed despite being shot and more death threats from terrorists.
I bet you also think the shooting was a cia saazish. What is it with Pakistanis and their willingness to elect corrupt thieves but hate honest competent people.:disagree:

I'm sure you would have stayed despite being shot and more death threats from terrorists.
I bet you also think the shooting was a cia saazish. What is it with Pakistanis and their willingness to elect corrupt thieves but hate honest competent people.:disagree:

Well you know it all....

Honourable Sir,

In case you have forgotten, Malala Yusufzai was flown out of Pakistan from Military Hospital Peshawar when she was in critical condition. It is thanks to Col Junaid Khan Neurosurgeon of CMH Peshawar & Dr Javed Kiyani of University Hospital Birmingham, who happened to be in Pakistan at that time that she is alive and well today. It appears that some of my countrymen will never forgive Malala for surviving the Taliban attack.

In my days every school kid wanted to be either a doctor or an engineer; naturally not everyone succeeded. Malala probably wouldn't get there either, but what is the harm in dreaming about it?

Why most of Pakistan's PM's are groomed in UK?
its the same "colonial rule" only with the brown skin puppet!

It appears that some of my countrymen will never forgive Malala for surviving the Taliban attack.
No but everyone is curious to know where her money is going when she uses the begging bowl in the name of Pakistan....it is the same case with every other PM ....Uses Pakistan but we see the money not being used FOR Pakistan!

She is living abroad and dreams of ruling her country when she is fearful to even come back and spend the days in it? Sooo many gals are going to school in her village....soo many kids are going to school in villages like hers....So many are not being shot and soo many can be shot...NOW THAT is bravery not living off in a different country and preaching about Pakistan is bad - all that the media wants to hear and STILL have the audacity to want to be PM?

As for your 1st part....yes military flew her out...How did she thank them? By staying abroad? By saying she is inspired by the likes of goray but not a single Pakistani (only in this article she brought in BB but previous stories before noble prize all indicated goray and even Obama ) inspires her? Then how is she going to lead Pakistan when she doenst like a single person who is doing good for the very country she aspires to lead?

If I were to call her brave, it would be to leave UK once healed of course after thanking everyone for what they have done...until and unless she has to pay back by being a poster face ...NOW leaving luxury would be brave...What she is doing now is enjoying life not being brave or doing something out of the ordinary!

Ingredients of a Pupet Government:

In past Philipines and Bangladesh have been given pupet governments so nation can be controlled from outside and same is true for Pakistan Benazir / Zia / Post Liaqat Ali Khan were all governments influenced and granted powers from outside of the nation

Realizing people do not trust Bilawal a new horse is needed to lead the country to take new loans

Sometimes the head of the opertion is not necessarily the evil person its the crew that is placed under the head that does the real operations for foreign entities

However , its interesting twist , she did stand up to Taliban she is what we call a Marketing agent's dream for promoting a view point. Western world's view of Pakistan is that of anti Women , oppressed country and Malala fits the bit of the "Liberator"

She could be elected for a political party , and mysteriously the party would be funded and stand in elections. Any vote rigging would not be seen as a problem , as people would think she is the most popular person in Pakistan

She is a good person , and says some harsh things about reality in Pakistan , just becasue she says some feminist harsh realities does not means she is wrong but such a person can she be used against Pakistan , no doubt

She is type of person organizations like CIA look out for for installing their form of government that lowers , inspections and that lowers checks and blances for foreign intervention

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom