What's new

Indigenous Shahed-216 attack Helicopter Project revealed for first time

only if it was a few decade ago and your opponents didn't have any man pads. except some light armed terrorists like south east groups, I can't think of any other use. and I yet to see any air born operations against them!

Agree ...

Iranians need to stop posting photoshop pictures it's embarrassing...

And changing the platform has to make sense!

Are we changing the platform because Iranian leader envision better relations with the U.S. and due to US copy right laws we wont be able to produce the same platform without legal ramifications if we normalize ties with the U.S.?
Are we changing the platform to build a more powerful helicopter with higher speed or caring capacity?
or is it simply nothing more than research project(porojeh tahgeegati) and a tech demonstrator

you don't know me very well ... do you !?

gfDoWOj.jpg

After Turkey Pakistan stands Iran in Islamic countries for reasearch work and they are copying each war machine..

I'm still worried about that engine's hot and high performance. An-140 being a prime example.

Mil helicopters flying in Iran without any problem ... Same goes for iraqi Mi-28s !

Very powerful engine ...

Mil helicopters flying in Iran without any problem ... Same goes for iraqi Mi-28s !

Very powerful engine ...

Mil helos are transport, sudden bursts of power not required. And Iraqi Mi-28s have only been serving for 2 years.

6 hardpoints,reality or wishful thinking?
I really hope iranian aviation prosperous but atm it is not just happening it is because of the sanctions etc?
All i saw on this page was Bell 212,206 and AH-1 iranian versions or am i wrong?
Even PAC which has a shit budget is managing better,you are wealthy oilly nation we expect a little better.
Iran has 400 billion$+ don't spend it on copy paste and wannabe west come up a design which would scare the west.
Something that would want them to attack the facility like americans did in the past but this time without hostages.
or Like israel and india wanted to attack PAK nuclear facility, as they didn't wanted see a muslim nation with nuclear tech.
Something that would make your neighbours jealous.

Back
Top Bottom