What's new

Indigenous Shahed-216 attack Helicopter Project revealed for first time

nobody-knows.png

You shouldn't get involved when you don't know what you are talking about. Which means you shouldn't even be in the Iranian section, let alone this thread.

Lol fair, in all honesty I've been hoping Iran would just cut their losses short in making a new helicopter and make a 1 for 1 copy of the attack helicopters it has ( I'm guessing this is a stupid thing but hey what do I know).

Babak Taghvaee

-> This guy claimed that the iran missile attack @DerEzzor was a flop, only 2 missile hit the target

-> On this tweet I give him credit, I already wrote here in forum 2 weeks ago why there are no daylight pics from drones showing the damage of missile strike!

https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/status/880769324906160130

-> only 2 misisles hit the targets?

Made for engine tests...

But this idiot:

Calls it a mock up and failure :lol:

He can suck dick !!!

I am gonna kick his *** ... :D
This guys kind of infamous for making totally crazy claims when it comes to iran,heres my favorite one,he got all four of the weapons identification wrong and in addition tried to claim that the assault rifles were american m4s captured in afghanistan[LOL!!]

Ahh yes,the good old convertiplane/compound helo sadly despite the years of work and myriad designs the only one that went into service was the osprey.My personal favorite was the fairy rotodyne with tip jet rotors+turbo-props
Theres also the neat little ducted fan Doak

Main problems in such projects at those times were 1st the human components due to lack of sensors & fly by wire systems making going from VTOL to flight mode too time consuming & complicated for pilots & 2nd lack of composite materials

V-22 had many casualties during it's development but in the long run it will save more lives for it's range is double that of the Chinook max range of 900 miles vs ~400 miles, it's speed is 300 knots vs 170knots & it's altitude is 25,000 ft vs 17,000ft for the chinook

In the next decade new U.S. military helicopters will not only have more than twice the range easily doubling their combat radius but will also have almost twice the speed as normal helicopters flying at far greater altitudes
allowing them to fly over a whole range of AAA systems normal Helo's today can't ignore which also reduces the number of initial targets your Air Force & Missile Force have to target for safe passage

And this for helicopters is like going from a prop engine fighter aircraft to a turbojet engine fighter jet

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom