What's new

Shahed 285, Iranian light attack helicopter

this chopper resembles to cobra much like a single seated version of cobra

I am humbled and awed by their resilience. How is it that a nation slapped with so many sanctions progress at this rate? Granted, the systems maybe sub-par compared to what's out there; it still does not make these achievements any less prominent.

They pimped out an bell 206.

011ov_bell206_b.jpg

shahed285.jpg

It reminds me of the Argentinean Cicaré CH-14.

800px-Cicare_CH-14_Aguilucho.jpg

They pimped out an bell 206.

011ov_bell206_b.jpg

shahed285.jpg

It reminds me of the Argentinean Cicaré CH-14.

800px-Cicare_CH-14_Aguilucho.jpg

Very interesting. It seems that you have recently found that it is based on Bel-206. A point that is clearly stated in the article itself. Of course if you bother yourself reading it.

lol i m curios to c wat more they hold after an aircraft made jst by adding one more vertical stabilizer to f-5 ,few choppers by redesigning a bit of the original ones and now this chopper from bell 206 , lol it must have freaked many yanks out .

But i don't agree with those who say that iran has no other option other than to produce locally , they can buy it from Russia or China as two options and its not like that they are a cash strapped country like Pakistan ,even if they want to indegenise then atleast they need to come up with something very own , not a imitation or mockery of other aircrafts

lol i m curios to c wat more they hold after an aircraft made jst by adding one more vertical stabilizer to f-5 ,few choppers by redesigning a bit of the original ones and now this chopper from bell 206 , lol it must have freaked many yanks out .

But i don't agree with those who say that iran has no other option other than to produce locally , they can buy it from Russia or China as two options and its not like that they are a cash strapped country like Pakistan ,even if they want to indegenise then atleast they need to come up with something very own , not a imitation or mockery of other aircrafts

No they can't. Iran is under sanctions.

No they can't. Iran is under sanctions.

but i dont thnk Russia and China care much abt US and European imposed sanctions unless n until they have their own benefit involved , coz recently there were news of Iran being interested in Chinese aircrafts ,the type was not clear though

Back
Top Bottom