What's new

Indigenous Shahed-216 attack Helicopter Project revealed for first time

Hesa p-4, Panha-2091, IAIOTofan_1, IAIO Tofan-2 are all the same helicopter with different upgrades...

Tiztak & Arsalan I have never heard of! I have heard of Zafar light attack helicopter...

Unnamed army project??? That's just the Shahed-216 that looks a lot like the Chinese Z-10 without a landing gear!

Except for the location of it's wing and other minor differences, Iran's Shahed-129 also looks a lot like the Chinese CH-4B UAV

5620fe1ac36188844e8b4618.jpg

Bro, I didn't come up with those engines! O wait, maybe you can't read farsi! sorry...
So if you were able to read the specs it specifies what type of engine each of those helo's are to be equipped with no fortune telling required it's their own specs

All operate variants for the TV-3 and many of them are flying in Syria today so sorry NO!

My TF30 was just an example the fact that the TF30 is not a good engine is besides the point!
and plus that's why I put an upgraded version of the TF30...
TF30 is an extremely complex engine even more so then the F110 and if Iran was able to produce such a complex engine they could have easily produce an engine comparable to the F110

Chinese CH-4 UCAV is copied from RQ-9 Reaper and Iran never copied Shahed-129 from CH-4.... The reason is so clear..

Shahed-129 project started in 2007 Malek Ashtar University and Shahed research center and was first seen in early 2012 Great Prophet drills and started its mass production in HESA in mid-2012 while CH-4 is first unveiled in late 2012 ... So if you said China copied over hands of Iranian drone it would be more logical... It is closer to Thales Watchkeeper WK450 although dimensions and features differ in this case too....

Shahed 129 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://origin.www.uscc.gov/sites/default/files/Research/China's Military UAV Industry_14 June 2013.pdf

The Chinese CH-4 is %99 identical to that of American RQ-9 Reaper

Hackers Are Helping China Build Cheap Clones of America's Drones | Motherboard

Something seems to be missing or at least the concept seems to me a bit weird :what:
But I am sure this will be a good gunship. Oh we should use wheels for that baby.

Chinese CH-4 UCAV is copied from RQ-9 Reaper and Iran never copied Shahed-129 from CH-4.... The reason is so clear..

Shahed-129 project started in 2007 Malek Ashtar University and Shahed research center and was first seen in early 2012 Great Prophet drills and started its mass production in HESA in mid-2012 while CH-4 is first unveiled in late 2012 ... So if you said China copied over hands of Iranian drone it would be more logical... It is closer to Thales Watchkeeper WK450 although dimensions and features differ in this case too....

WRONG! 1st off it's MQ-9 not RQ-9 & The Chinese UAV is not even in the same class as the MQ-9
MQ-9 uses a Turboprop engine that give is a max speed of almost 500 kph VS the Chinese Rainbow 4 and the Iranian Shahed-129 that top out at half of that and are piston powered....

& Iran's version is far more similar to the Chinese version...

Ma'shallah with this chopper we can chop the heads of them ISIS

WRONG! 1st off it's MQ-9 not RQ-9 & The Chinese UAV is not even in the same class as the MQ-9
MQ-9 uses a Turboprop engine that give is a max speed of almost 500 kph VS the Chinese Rainbow 4 and the Iranian Shahed-129 that top out at half of that and are piston powered....

& Iran's version is far more similar to the Chinese version...
I provided professional American official study center PDF about it...

Sorry but , change in location of wings means change in structure of air fram , change in fuel tank , change in control system and ....

so much change for just " minor differences"

Sorry but , change in location of wings means change in structure of air fram , change in fuel tank , change in control system and ....

so much change for just " minor differences"

Same platform = same helicopter

Differences in capability between F-14A vs F-14D are like night and day but at the end of the day it's the same platform so they are both F-14's

Iran is fully free to designate it's helicopters what ever it wants but if you haven't completely redesigned and built a new platform at the end of the day it's the same platform now you can call it what you want but the platform is the same and honestly if Iran is building the Touphon-3 exactly what capability does this new helo bring with it that can't be added on to our current platform?

This is the type of helicopter Iran needs to be working towards building!

Iran defence projects are very impressive. They want to be Israel of Arab world!!! While US helped Israel Russia will do everything to help Iran.

Iran defence projects are very impressive. They want to be Israel of Arab world!!! While US helped Israel Russia will do everything to help Iran.

if Russians didn't withdraw from our 4/4++ fighter project , we could have at least 250 modern fighters ...

w7p7_shahed-216.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom