What's new

In farewell meetings, COAS Gen Bajwa tells troops to keep serving nation with same zeal

It is Parent's Farz to teach children morality in Islam, so they will be accountable for that. It is personal duty to learn enough to differentiate between right and wrong.
I heard Bajwa has a humble background so by looks of it his father didn't loot/plunder.
A lotbof these people come from humble backgrounds.
General Kayani used to play on my father's lap. His father and mine served in the same regiment. His father was a brave man. Then look at kayani.

For sure I have seen it too. @SQ8 has highlighted many times the shortcomings of our society and thus correlated to our Establishment's behaviour and corruption. As it consist of people of the same dirty pool.

I am sad bcz the battle is far more greater than IK's win. We have rotten society. 3 out of 5 people who did fraud to my father in property are regular Tableeghi. Just a façade to rob people. The rest 2 are Namzis too :P . Parents use "wa bil walidayni ihsana " to blackmail kids, Husband uses various Hadiths to subdue wife, etc. Besides, all the corruption we do in the name of society, norm and culture.
If you have time read this book.
7 habits of highly successful people.

It starts by saying that FIX YOURSELF.
And example of this is
STOP LYING. This will eradicate almost all bad things. You won't steal you won't cheat you won't eat haram because you will avoid bad.
The FIX YOUR FAMILY. Ie wife and kids

As people see you and uoru family they will look up to you. In business people will trust you and your circle of influence will grow. People will emulate you and theh will change for the better inshallah.
May Allah help us all

InshAllah pakistan will change but change can only come when you identify the problem. Brushing dust under the carpet doesn't clean the house. You have to get rid of the dust. The problem in pak society is the elder. They lie cheat and deceive. Here are some examples for you that happen in every home.

1. Forced marriage sof girls and boys. This is 100% haram but they sell it as halal.
2. Robbing the daughter of their inheritance and giving it to the sons.
3. As long as money is coming don't question it. Haram is fine Allah maaf. Doesn't work like that.
4. Land problems. Etc etc etc
5. Using Islam when it suits them

I could go on all day but yiu get the pic. Why do u all deny the truth. Why not accept it so we can improve ??
sadly and unfortunately, these and numerous other issues are facts. Problem with most Pakistanis is that they are hypocrites of highest order. They wouldn't accept the truth if it is starring them on their faces.

For sure I have seen it too. @SQ8 has highlighted many times the shortcomings of our society and thus correlated to our Establishment's behaviour and corruption. As it consist of people of the same dirty pool.

I am sad bcz the battle is far more greater than IK's win. We have rotten society. 3 out of 5 people who did fraud to my father in property are regular Tableeghi. Just a façade to rob people. The rest 2 are Namzis too :P . Parents use "wa bil walidayni ihsana " to blackmail kids, Husband uses various Hadiths to subdue wife, etc. Besides, all the corruption we do in the name of society, norm and culture.

I have already said in my earlier comments, Pakistanis mostly are top class hypocrites. They know the truth but would deny it, just to pretend they are without faults, when they could be guilty like hell. They lie and twist things, even mundane things. In my youth, I used to go to Raiwind with my international "Jamat", had done 3/4 40 days "chillas". One of my Pakistani colleague I befriended was a top class liar and a "Munafiq" liar. He used to admit it to me, but in front of others he would just lie blatantly. The other Pakistani guy, used to wet himself almost every night. He would wake me up in the middle of the night, so i can help bring his clean clothes to the bath, while he ran to the bath, being in the mosque he couldn't stay there as unclean. I used to tell them straight on their faces, you are Shiatians, what are you doing here in the mosque!!
My Dad had few hundred acres agricultural land in the vacinity of Hala and Tando Adam. When my Dad died, the land was over taken by one very very famous leader of PPP, who have died couple of years ago. They change the documents of ownership and everything else in the records. Pakistanis are top class frauds, make no mistakes.

Last edited:
A lotbof these people come from humble backgrounds.
General Kayani used to play on my father's lap. His father and mine served in the same regiment. His father was a brave man. Then look at kayani.

If you have time read this book.
7 habits of highly successful people.

It starts by saying that FIX YOURSELF.
And example of this is
STOP LYING. This will eradicate almost all bad things. You won't steal you won't cheat you won't eat haram because you will avoid bad.
The FIX YOUR FAMILY. Ie wife and kids

As people see you and uoru family they will look up to you. In business people will trust you and your circle of influence will grow. People will emulate you and theh will change for the better inshallah.
May Allah help us all
Not an overall character judgement on Gen K . But I knew him from his days as GOC 12 div and then he(and his family as well) was one of the finest examples of an officer I have seen. Progressive, disciplined and upholding of every expected PA values.

What happened from those two stars to chief I cannot comment.

Saw the same with an airforce two star… who seemed to have their family go absolutely lost after they got their second star.

Most Pakistanis aren’t worthy of power or wealth because they don’t know how to absorb and handle it.

Now that he’s retiring, can he tell us his religion? Why did ex army people and other religious people file cases against him for being qadiyani when he was appointed and got extension? Is his wife still qadiyani? If not why didn’t she openly convert to Islam? How is it possible that his in laws are qadiyani and he has good relations with them while being army chief? Is his kids even Muslim? How can a Muslim marry a qadiyani if they haven’t converted to Islam and if they did why is it kept lowkey?

These aren’t personal questions. These are questions to ensure the survival of ISLAMIC Republic of Pakistan. Qadiyanis kaffirs want to take revenge on Pakistan and break Pakistan. We must know if the person who lead the Muslim army of Pakistan is even a Muslim. We must find out as soon as possible so we can reverse any damage they caused. The commander of a Muslim army hasn’t made his religion and his family’s religion clear yet.

If bajwa is indeed a qadiyani, the seeds he sowed in the army and state institutions will show their affects after he retires and will be a challenge to the survival of Pakistan.
Imagine the scandal if this is true lmao

Not an overall character judgement on Gen K . But I knew him from his days as GOC 12 div and then he(and his family as well) was one of the finest examples of an officer I have seen. Progressive, disciplined and upholding of every expected PA values.

What happened from those two stars to chief I cannot comment.

Saw the same with an airforce two star… who seemed to have their family go absolutely lost after they got their second star.

Most Pakistanis aren’t worthy of power or wealth because they don’t know how to absorb and handle it.
Isn't it a shame..they should become more humble with power. As death approaches them they seem to become more arrogant.
We lost someone recently and I was speaking my brother and we remembered that the prophet pbuh only lived to 63. Life is short and wealth hoarders never enjoy what they hoard. The opportunities they have for the whole nation to pray for them are immense and how they lose their way.
On a personal note whilst living in bahria town rawalpindi I was laughed at literally because I didn't drink or attend THOSE parties. Crazy don't you think

Why he has to tell this, this is a given.

Will it bring back Arshad Sharif, the most competent and educated investigative journalist in Pakistan, killed in cold blood by the Mil-Intelligence. He is the handler here and the regime change master mind.

View attachment 895292

He has to hold this malicious speech because he knows that after his departure things can change. Even if a general is handpicked to his liking.

Even if you entrust your own blood with certain responsibility you don't have the guarentee that he may divert.

I can tell you from my personal experience. I know one guy locally, who was married to a Qadiani lady, she died two years ago during Covid.

1- He talks shit, you could clearly see, he is a closet Qadiani. Becuase Qadiani try to convert you, they don't become Muslims that easily.
2- His kids are all definitely Qadianis, they go to their worship place, and are openly following Mirza Kazzab.
3- His wife was a pure filth, I did some research and found out she has defrauded even Banks, among other things, like benefits fraud, which most Qadianis do.
Once i found out she is Qadiani, In 20 years I never visited his house. I found out by chance, one day i was in their house , there was a Quran on the perch in his sitting room, I picked it up and started to read it, when I looked at translations, it looked odd to me from normal Muslim trnanslations. Thus, I asked him, and find out his wife is a Qadiani.
Know another person who married a Qadiani lady and he became Qadiani too.
So more chances are that if you marry a Qadiani, they convert you rather the other way around.
Just him marrying into a qadiyani family should have been enough to make him ineligible for army chief. Just imagine a qadiyani is running the country right now.

Imagine the scandal if this is true lmao
If it’s not true why doesn’t bajwa make his wife’s religion public?
If this turns out true bajwa must be executed.

is he the Worst ever Pakistani on top post ? i think so, he is 100 times worse

Just him marrying into a qadiyani family should have been enough to make him ineligible for army chief. Just imagine a qadiyani is running the country right now.

If it’s not true why doesn’t bajwa make his wife’s religion public?
If this turns out true bajwa must be executed.

That bastard will be long gone before he is held accountable. Remember that Bajwa is a favorite puppy of papa America and the West. Laying a finger on him means consequences.

We can't even bring Altaf and Nawaz the absconder back from the UK.

That bastard will be long gone before he is held accountable. Remember that Bajwa is a favorite puppy of papa America and the West. Laying a finger on him means consequences.

We can't even bring Altaf and Nawaz the absconder back from the UK.

I am happy and amazed now people are getting what Bajwa really is and commenting openly against him.
I had been writing against him for years that he is far worse than Kiyani and even Yayaha Khan,
Some posts from different were regularly deleted by the Admin if they were against Bajwa. But even they got the message loud and clear that Bajwa is not popular amongst Pakistanis and members here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom