What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atheism or non-Muslim practice is not a crime, Hate speech against Religion that is, Blasphemy is. You Bharotis just like to twist words and make u your own bs :lol:

And who determines what is hate speech? Isn't it highly subjective. Almost everything can be considered hate speech and blasphemy since it depends on interpreter. Like how a lady was convicted of blasphemy in Pakistan for asking an innocent question or accidentally burning Qur'an.

Everyone asks, "What Jāt does Lalon belong to in this world?"
Lalon answers, "What does Jāt look like?"
I've never laid eyes upon it.
Some use Malas (Hindu rosaries),
others Tasbis (Muslim rosaries), and so people say
they belong to different Jāts.
But do you bear the sign of your Jāt
when you come (to this world) or when you leave (this world)?

^Isn't it blasphemous? :-)

That is India of my wet dreams. Will remain forever.

In addition, west bengal is a failed state just like others. No rule of law, goons have the power. People like Mamatha are a curse to WB along with communists.

Recent local body elections BJP vote share has increased, this is very good news. I hope a true people leader arises and leads WB into prosperity.

fixed typo up there for you

This pole-vaulter is one cunning cat I will give him that. Its better to ignore him as far as possible.

Is this a lame comeback of calling you Banglar Beral? :lol:

Not really innovative, are you? How about taking your time and think it through?

And who determines what is hate speech? Isn't it highly subjective. Almost everything can be considered hate speech and blasphemy since it depends on interpreter. Like how a lady was convicted of blasphemy in Pakistan for asking an innocent question or accidentally burning Qur'an.

Accidently burning Qur'an? Seriously? Even if your life depends on it, you must stop it but once there is no other way, it should be let go of. But ofcourse its the person's fault for not keeping his Holy Book in proper care. He should probably repent for it. And hate speech, Internet is your friend, do a quick google search rather than asking retarded questions. In any sensitive matter, its better to speak with high respect and make no offensive comment, although that wouldn't go to hate speech. I would say that respect must be shown while discussing a matter.

Everyone asks, "What Jāt does Lalon belong to in this world?"
Lalon answers, "What does Jāt look like?"
I've never laid eyes upon it.
Some use Malas (Hindu rosaries),
others Tasbis (Muslim rosaries), and so people say
they belong to different Jāts.
But do you bear the sign of your Jāt
when you come (to this world) or when you leave (this world)?

^Isn't it blasphemous? :-)

wtf is JAT? :lol: and seems like a pretty polite discussion to me, nothing blasphemous.

As some one tagged Soumitra Chatterjee as a "Pechiye bola ghoti",I could not resist myself from posting this clip.Hope the word class means something to Bangladesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a lame comeback of calling you Banglar Beral? :lol:

Not really innovative, are you? How about taking your time and think it through?
Well the comeback was actually with calling you pole-vaulter and its a truth about you which you cant deny.

Accidently burning Qur'an? Seriously? Even if your life depends on it, you must stop it but once there is no other way, it should be let go of. But ofcourse its the person's fault for not keeping his Holy Book in proper care. He should probably repent for it. And hate speech, Internet is your friend, do a quick google search rather than asking retarded questions. In any sensitive matter, its better to speak with high respect and make no offensive comment, although that wouldn't go to hate speech. I would say that respect must be shown while discussing a matter.

wtf is JAT? :lol: and seems like a pretty polite discussion to me, nothing blasphemous.
Either you didn't get post or trying to evade. What I'm saying is what might be hate speech to you might not be someone else, for an example to a Pakistani mullah asking a simple question was hate speech and blasphemy, given enough rope I'm sure bd mullahs won't be any different. So do you guys have a fixed set of rules of what is hate speech and what not or you gonna search Internet before beheading someone.

Jat was used interchangeably with religion at time of lalon, Lalon was saying there's no difference between a Hindu and a Muslim, none is born or die with a religion. Now ask a mullah if it's blasphemous or not? How about asking the resident molvi @Zarvan

Since you were born and brought up in middle East , do you know who lalon was?

Well the comeback was actually with calling you pole-vaulter and its a truth about you which you cant deny.

Well I don't mind you taking some heat off your mind by calling me pole vaulter since Indian trolls usually call you guys the same.

Well I don't mind you taking some heat off your mind by calling me pole vaulter since Indian trolls usually call you guys the same.
They call it only because of some of you pole-vaulters are the shining example of illegal immigrants who are ruining their country. I dont really have anything against those indian trolls but my frustration is with you ones who are like nomads and create problems for all with their random running around.

They call it only because of some of you pole-vaulters are the shining example of illegal immigrants who are ruining their country. I dont really have anything against those indian trolls but my frustration is with you ones who are like nomads and create problems for all with their random running around.

No they call it because Bangladeshis brave bullets and endanger their teenage girls to hop the border. My parents were legal citizens of India as per Indian constitution which says anyone who migrated to India from Pakistan before 1953 are legal citizen of India. Now stop going personal it's not good manners, or have you not been taught manners by your parents.

Either you didn't get post or trying to evade. What I'm saying is what might be hate speech to you might not be someone else, for an example to a Pakistani mullah asking a simple question was hate speech and blasphemy, given enough rope I'm sure bd mullahs won't be any different. So do you guys have a fixed set of rules of what is hate speech and what not or you gonna search Internet before beheading someone.

In law, hate speech is any speech, gesture or conduct, writing, or display which is forbidden because it may incite violence or prejudicial action against or by a protected individual or group, or because it disparages or intimidates a protected individual or group.

No badmouthing Islam or anything related to it, infact it should be widened to no badmouthing of any religion. That should be enough.

Jat was used interchangeably with religion at time of lalon, Lalon was saying there's no difference between a Hindu and a Muslim, none is born or die with a religion. Now ask a mullah if it's blasphemous or not? How about asking the resident molvi @Zarvan

Don't know, don't care. Its his opinion and he is not being rough or offensive in any way so not blasphemous. Someone might want to make him understand but that should be it even if it was stupid.

Since you were born and brought up in middle East , do you know who lalon was?

Does it matter? :lol: and just to give you enough peace to sleep at night, yes i do :woot:

So please tell me how you are discriminated by ghotis. I will use that info to warn the people here who thinks bharotis are friendly

So please tell me how you are discriminated by ghotis. I will use that info to warn the people here who thinks bharotis are friendly

It seems you are equating everything with your west Pakistani experience, on the contrary we are all civilised people here, it doesn't matter but just FYI a Bangal was chief minister of West Bengal for sone 30 years.

Rest of your post is usual banter and circular argument, doesn't merit a reply.

No they call it because Bangladeshis brave bullets and endanger their teenage girls to hop the border. My parents were legal citizens of India as per Indian constitution which says anyone who migrated to India from Pakistan before 1953 are legal citizen of India. Now stop going personal it's not good manners, or have you not been taught manners by your parents.

I don't think, each and every comment requires a reply. Some posts here like the junk you are responding to is that much dumb that if we try to justify that then we become the fool. :D

I don't think, each and every comment require a reply. Some posts here like the above junk are that much dumb that if we try to justify that then we become the fool. :D

That was needed a reply to let the person know that the garbage he spews on interweb is reflection of his upbringing.

It seems you are equating everything with your west Pakistani experience, on the contrary we are all civilised people here, it doesn't matter but just FYI a Bangal was chief minister of West Bengal for sone 30 years.

Rest of your post is usual banter and circular argument, doesn't merit a reply.

Come on, just in this forum, we saw how much bharotis hate pole vaulters. No need to be ashamed :omghaha: Our spies have caused a great turmoil in wb, we are pleased.

Sure, hopefully you got your answers which you already knew ;)

FYI, even if pole vaulters are considered citizens, they shall always remain pole vaulters :flame:

That was needed a reply to let the person know that the garbage he spews on interweb is reflection of his upbringing.

But that will not affect him as he was not taught about morality when he was brought up. So he will highly fail to understand that and will contradict again. There's a quote 'Charity begins at home'. Now if he's not taught about that then, never on Earth u'll be explain. You can't straighten a dog's tail. So better to follow the principle of 'ignorance is bliss' to keep a discussion Healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom