What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I'm not even sure animelive and Banglar Beral tag team were able to see how I owned them in my last post.

@Loki

Should i reply back your country men with same tone, and this time will i be the only one ending up with infraction?

Crybaby :chilli:

Damn I'm not even sure animelive and Banglar Beral tag team were able to see how I owned them in my last post.

Nope, please tell me it wasn't about another Bharoti basti :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Loki

Should i reply back your country men with same tone, and this time will i be the only one ending up with infraction?

Lets not get angry, we have to understand that they are obsessed about us relating with Bangladesh. It's kind of flattering and feels like celebrity and I would've obliged had it not for hundreds of thousands unruly weirdo chanting death of atheists and creating mayhem on streets of dhaka. It's a major turn off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets not get angry, we have to understand that they are obsessed about us relating with Bangladesh. It's kind of flattering and feels like celebrity and I would've obliged had it not for hundreds of thousands unruly weirdo chanting death of atheists and creating mayhem on streets of dhaka. It's a major turn off.

No we are obsessed about showing you the hypocrisy in calling illegal immigrants, lowlives while being the athletes yourselves ;)

No we are obsessed about showing you the hypocrisy in calling illegal immigrants, lowlives while being the athletes yourselves ;)

Would you be happy and content if I say I feel for Bangladeshis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom